• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The corruption enters the base, and finds the room they were in. He slides in, and hides at the sight of Elizabeth.

John looks at Elizabeth, and smiles. "Never better. The thing th- It's a long explanation."

Makes vines go in through the vent which leads to the sewers as I search for something and finds resin left behind by the corruption, Masaki coughs and wakes up as he says "what happened to me?...." Sora looks at him and says "i will explain later....

Helps Masaki up as I place my hand on the wall and vines appear in the cracks and expand, making the wall Crumble to pieces, it reveals the vent down to the sewers. "Lets go, im sure its this way" Masaki follows and says "Whats gotten into you?"

Helps Masaki up as I place my hand on the wall and vines appear in the cracks and expand, making the wall Crumble to pieces, it reveals the vent down to the sewers. "Lets go, im sure its this way" Masaki follows and says "Whats gotten into you?"

John looks at her, confused. "What do you mean? I-I don't know you!"

The corruption starts to creep closer to John, going faster every time.

We crawl through the vent, eventually getting to the sewers which we walk through and eventually get to a strange room, we wait by the corner and look inside to see two people and then the corruption creeping towrds the boy. We stay there thinking we are out of sight

Elizabeth frowned. "W... What? B...but John..." She barely manages to say before collapsing to the ground motionless but still conscious. She tries to move but can't, all she can do is try to ignore the increasing pain of her unnatural headache.

John rushes over to her, wondering what the hell is happening. "Hey! Are you okay?"

The corruption sneaks behind and goes inside Elizabeth's body, not really controlling it. He speaks to her in her mind. "Hey..."

Elizabeth winces, feeling something sharp but small poking into her back. Outside the isolation room a guard walks in front of the door, and just as he is about to unlock it a shadowy blade pierces him through the back, the large, shadowy, lumbering creature slicing him from the chest down and staring into a security camera. The clones go into full panic mode, locking down every sector of the base, no one gets in, no one gets out.

The corruption tries to speak to Elizabeth. "Hey... remember me?"

John hears trouble happening outside, and he starts to panic.

We both jump in discreetly and watch everything from a corner,"What is going on here..." Says Sora as he inspects the girl acting weirdly.. Masaki pokes him and says"shh or you will blow our cover... We need to stay quiet"

Elizabeth's thoughts start becoming cloudy, whatever was stuck in her back must be causing it. One of the Watcher clones appeared in the room, seeming more than a bit panicked. "We've got trouble, no time to explain, Elizabeth has been injected with a sort of venomous stinger, flip her over so I can get it out, there is about one minute left before she dies SO HURRY!" It yells frantically as something starts banging on the door from the outside.

(@captain forever)

We come out of hiding and go over to the girl in danger as I follow the instructions of the clone And flip her over, masaki follows" would someone Please tell us what going on...... Theres strange nlises everywhere.

The clone quickly pulls a tiny stinger out of Elizabeth's back and slings her over it's shoulder. "Level 10 security breach, no time to explain but that's the worst possible situation." It says as the door starts to crack.

Masaki looks at the clone And says,"Okay, but tell us after. And Do you want us to do something about that dooor while you tend to the girl?"

Sora sits by the girl and helps the clone tend to her

"No, there is nothing we can do to help her, if she gets better she gets better, but I fear it may be too late." The clone says just as the beast smashes straight through the door and disappears. "No one...move..." The clone whispers.

The clone slowly moves his hand into his pocket and the beast appears in front of it, slashing straight through the air next to it before just standing there silently. ((BRB))

John shuts up, staring at empty space.

The corruption almost laughed, and instead snickered. He kept talking to Elizabeth in her mind. "Don't worry, everything will be fine..."

Sora and Masaki stay still and wait for the beast to past by, the beast then leaves out the door it came in from and we start to relax again.... "Phew...." Says Sora with relief

Sora punches the floor in frustration as He says, "How could they get her from right under our noses...." Masami looks at Sora and then at the clone, "Whats going on here? For real? We need to know now"

John just looks around, wondering what the hell happened. "This is your fault." He pointed to the clone. "You deserve to burn in hell."

The corruption feels Elizabeth's body move, and is suddenly terrified. "E-Elizabeth? What the hell is going on?!"

The clone sighs angrily. "This damn things are anomalies in existence itself... They can do more than anyone knows and I thought they had all been destroyed...but it seems I was wrong. They are called the forgotten. They all used to be living once, and they contain at least one memory of their previous life, which if mentioned will restore them back to normal...Oh no...nonononono! They're going to turn Elizabeth into one of them!" It yells angrily.

(@LeSoraAmari @captain forever)

"I think the corruption might have sneaked into Elizabeth..." He looks around, and frowns as he sees some black ooze on the floor. "Yep..."

"Hey Elizabeth... why won't you speak to me! Tell me why! If not, just tell me to leave..." The corruption grew frustrated, not understanding why she would ignore him. "Please..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back