• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth manages to shatter the chains keeping her legs in place and rushes over to John, hugging him tightly. "John, stay with me John!" She yells, starting to cry.

The corruption smiles, actually displaying emotions. "I'll miss her..."

"Get out. Now... You won't live."

"It was a good life..."

The black blood suddenly turns white, and John's eyes opened, looking at Elizabeth. "He's gone..."

Elizabeth gives John a confused look. "W...What are you talking about...J...John?" She asks nervously, noticing that the beasts had come back and were slowly lumbering towards her. (@captain forever)

Oda slipped her hands into the pockets of her country cut jeans, following the angelic seeming Luna.

@The Dark Princess

"I-I don't even know you... we just met several hours ago... you were friends with the.... corruption." He frowns, thinking about nothing.

Vlad woke up in his dorm room and immediately felt the hunger overcome him. He got dressed as fast as he could and was out the window. He loved jumping out windows. He landed, Doug a front roll to break the fall and he sprinted off into the forest. He stalked a squirrel until he teleported in front of it. He grabbed it with lightning fast speed and quickly drank it's blood to quench his thirst. He wiped his mouth when he was done and went back to the school thinking of how sorry he was to the squirrel.

Sora and Masaki are sat outside the school, by a tree as the duscuss the school and the strange happenings here. "Its good here. Right? Says Masaki to his brother who is delving into a book "you could say that..." Replies Sora

Elizabeth backs up a few more steps and bumps into one of the beasts, who knocks her unconscious with a single, swift blow and starts dragging her back towards the table again. (@captain forever)

The twins are sat there as they both get up and continue looking around the school site to gain a memory of the surroundings, "Oh look" says Masaki as he finds a Dojo like room to the near back ofthe school

"H-Hey! Let me go!!!" He winced in pain, but not... physically. He felt the corruption's pain in hell... How could he do that?

"W-What are you doing?!" He stars to punch the beast, flailing around. "I did not set myself free just so I could be controlled again!!! Why not take the watcher?! Someone else?!"

Scheani said:
Oda slipped her hands into the pockets of her country cut jeans, following the angelic seeming Luna.
@The Dark Princess
Luna huffed within her consciousness, debating upon where she should take her newfound venturing companion. She hadn't the slightest idea of where Zero or the other girl (forgot her name) could be. Regardless, thus wasn't the time for her to be worrying about them.

The beast slams John against the table, holding him down with one hand and using it's other hand to chain John's arms and legs to the table.

Masaki looks around and starts touching everything as he is filled with excitement and awe with this place. "Dammit Masaki stop touching everything!!!" Yells Sora as he continues reading his book about astronomy

John passes out, pissed. He could see how it was suffering... the corruption. He watched as it, in the same body of John, kept on trying to save Elizabeth, but, he always died, that scene repeating over and over again.

The beast finished chaining John and started to carve runes, that were identical to those carved into Elizabeth, into John, making sure every single detail was identical. The beast that had dragged Elizabeth away merely strapped her back to the table from before and disappeared.

The corruption had just.... given up. The same moment before his death, replaying over and over again... showing him as a failure. Something that shouldn't even exist.

John could still feel his pain, and would've felt sorry for it, if only he wasn't going to die...

The beast finishes carving the runes into John and disappears, a much larger one appearing in the room and starting to chant something, causing the runes carved into John and Elizabeth to glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back