• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro sighs. "Nothing major, I just need you to tell The Watcher something next time you see him, tell him that I said that he's next, and he had better run."

"Okay? Uh... I'll remember that..." He smiles, and holds Elizabeth's hand. "Lets go."

John freezes in place, thinking about his options. He could run... or he could fight back... both had an equal chance of dying anyways...

Haiiro shoves John over with a column of concrete before walking away. Elizabeth smiles and nods, for once glad that Haiiro showed up.

(Who is Haiiro again? And does she have a CS? And if so, what page?)

John falls to the ground, and stays down. "What did I do for this?!"

He walks outside with Elizabeth, smiling. So she accepted him huh... "Know you know what I really am..."

(Yeah, not sure what page though...probably somewhere in the last ten.) Elizabeth nods. "Yeah, but it doesn't matter," she hugs John tightly, "I still love you all the same."

(Lets call him Chase Ott)

Chase dusted himself, and followed that strange woman who was toying with her. He had to know who she was because... nobody did anything like that to him Nobody.

John hugged her back, his mind on something else. "The kids... they aren't human..."

Elizabeth smiled before noticing something a bit strange, they had almost walled into a perfectly cylindrical hole. She ignored that fact and tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Well of course they aren't, well at least not fully, considering that I'm not human either, but I have a feeling you're hinting at something else." (@captain forever)

Haiiro just kept walking around aimlessly, just going down random streets.

Chase keeps on following Haiiro. "Hey! If you have a problem with me, just say it!!!"

John relaxes, and looks at Elizabeth. "I am not! And anyways, what's wrong?"

Elizabeth shakes her head. "Nothing's wrong John." She says calmly, wrapping her tail around John and hugging him a bit tighter. Haiiro laughs. "You're still following me? Jeez you're persistent." She smiles as the ground collapses underneath chase, trapping him in a ten foot deep hole. "If you haven't noticed, this is a trap."

(@captain forever)

John smiles, finally alone with Elizabeth. This was one of the moments he had always wanted to have, always waiting...

Chase suddenly falls down, and hits the floor with a thud, dazed, still trying to register what happened. "How did you..."

Haiiro starts laughing. "Well, The Watcher has been using you for his expirements, so I am going to return you to him for more expirementation. I wanna see what happens." Elizabeth smiles, they were finally alone together...but should she tell him? It didn't really matter much, but she still was conflicted about it. (By the way, does John look like he did before the ritual The Watcher performed on him or before?)

(Yes, before.)

Chase looked up at her, and frowned. "Using me as a experiment. Seems fair... oh wait! Why don't you join in! It's a lot of fun, you see, you get violated in one hundred different ways, and you stay like that for a while! And how about I control you for a few years, but you can still see what happens! It's a never ending nightmare, which you would love!"

John keeps on walking, but finally talks. "You know... sometimes I question my existence. Should I be alive, or am I defined as a creature even... I mean, I need a host to actually do anything, and I only cause pain and suffering for others..."

Oda gazed around as they wandered, well at their pace more like meandered around. Wondering where she was being taken she gazed at the back of Luna's head.

Luna halted in her steps, turning her gaze slowly as she shifted her posture in an awkward manner. She seemed to staring aimlessly into the distance, but in reality, if any eyesight was on her body, blood would be seen pouring from her midstomach, down onto her waistline and further on. Her face was completely and utterly blank, only a simple frightened sight being seen on her face. Eventually, the object of which was responsible for impaling her appeared, being that of a silvered rodlike sword, one of which had a symbol engraved. Slowly, but surely, her now darkening irises trailed over in an attempt to look at the weapon.

Elizabeth holds John's hand to stop him. "You don't only cause pain and suffering, you are good at heart, and you know that! And everything deserves to live, from the most annoying mosquito to the mightiest king." She says, attempting to sound as genuine as possible. Haiiro shrugs, "Only reason I don't join the fun is because I have more important things to do." She says, seeming completely serious. "But if you'd rather not be expiremented on I could just kill you, and I'm pretty sure Elizabeth would thank me for doing so."

[QUOTE="The Dark Princess]Luna halted in her steps, turning her gaze slowly as she shifted her posture in an awkward manner. She seemed to staring aimlessly into the distance, but in reality, if any eyesight was on her body, blood would be seen pouring from her midstomach, down onto her waistline and further on. Her face was completely and utterly blank, only a simple frightened sight being seen on her face. Eventually, the object of which was responsible for impaling her appeared, being that of a silvered rodlike sword, one of which had a symbol engraved. Slowly, but surely, her now darkening irises trailed over in an attempt to look at the weapon.

[/QUOTE]
(You at anywhere specific or just somewhere in school?)

Chase smiles. "Yeah. Kill me for providing John the body he needed. He won't like it, and something might happen. And experimenting the same. He has gone through similar experiences too, and would hate for that to happen."

John slowly smiled, and hugged her, tears coming out of his eyes. "Thank you. You are the only person who thinks my life has any meaning... Not even Midori, she thinks I'm just pathetic. My own daughter."

Mia wondered into the courtyard and finally saw the girl she was looking for. As she walked up to her, she quickly noticed something wrong and started to rush over to Luna. "Oh my god, what happened? Are you ok?" asked Mia in a very worried voice.

(Cool, didn't want to jump in and be very wrong xD )

Elizabeth hugged John tightly, not wanting to let go. Haiiro stares off into the distance before jumping down into the hole, landing without a scratch. "Alrighty then, expirementation it is." She says calmly, circling around Chase like a vulture.

"Just one more item...and...there!" Han said as he put the flower pot on his makeshift box shelf."Now I just need a flower." Han jumped down from the roof of the school and headed to the flower fields.

"It's crazy how we first met... I was terrified of you, and later you even picked me for that fighting class... Not what I would call a good story, but..." John trails off, keeping quiet.

Chase, stared at her, and backed away, raising his fists. He would fight until the end, at least causing some damage to her...

Haiiro appeared behind Chase and shoved him over, making the ground collapse under him and making an even deeper pit. Elizabeth yawned, seeming a bit tired, but hugged John even tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back