• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lets go home..." He starts to walk to Elizabeth's house, holding her.

Chase was pushed onto the floor, but-there was no floor, causing him to fall more and more, hitting the ground hard, one of his fingers breaking. He got up, weak, and started to walk toward Haiiro, pissed. "I will kill you!"

Haiiro laughed and appeared in front of Chase, holding him in the air by his neck. "Wow, you are so weak." She says cheerfully, her and Chase appearing back in room 63, the isolation room. Elizabeth smiles, falling completely asleep before her and John even reached her house.

"Ah here we are." Han plucked a single rose from the patch."This should liven up my place. Han started back towards the roof of the school.

Oda watched a few feet away, the panic on the one girls face until she remembered Luna's wound. Stepping closer she attempted to get a view of the wound, in chance that she could help, though her composure kept calm and faintly interested she was half worried for the girl she hardly knew.

Chase looks at her, hurt. "I won't give up!!!" He throws a punch at her, hitting her in the eye.

John smiles, and carries her to her house. "Freaking life I have..."

Haiiro punches Chase straight into the ground and disappears as a Watcher clone reappears in the room, wondering what the disturbance is. "Ooh! It seems it is experimentation time again!" It exclaims cheerfully. Elizabeth starts having a nightmare, mumbling something indiscernible in her sleep and she starts to have trouble breathing.

(@captain forever)

(@captain forever)

Elizabeth starts whimpering in her sleep, fidgeting and feeling...off... The clone walked over to chase and looked him over quickly. "Hmm let's see, how to humiliate you even further...." (@captain forever)

(I like how no one comes anymore)

"Hey..." John starts to shake her, now afraid.

Chase flipped him off, and walked to a corner. "Just stay away..."

The clone growled angrily. "Flip me off again and I do the most embarrassing life ruining expirement possible to you, got it bastard?" He says surprisingly calmly. Elizabeth starts tossing and turning, whimpering even louder and starting to run a high fever, her breathing becoming increasingly more difficult.

(@captain forever)

John shakes her, and sighs. He didn't want to do it... The body falls down, blacked out, and the same black ooze comes out, and enters Elizabeth's mind. "Hey! Are you all right?!"

Chase laughs. "Yeah, what?"

The clone smiles, giving off an aura of pure malice as he pulls out a syringe. "Maybe I should just do it instead of saying." He says mischeviously, slowly walking towards Chase. "All it takes is for one droplet to touch you..." Elizabeth keeps whimpering, curled up into a ball and in immense amounts of pain. "It...hurts...."

(@captain forever)

(@captain forever)

John now, panics, and decides to do something he would regret. "Listen... damn watcher, I need you to help out Elizabeth here. Please."

Chase's smile disappears, he slowly walks back. "Why do you hate me! Just tell me why!" He reaches a corner, and frowns. "Hey, I need help... yes you, uh... I didn't get your name, but you kind of created a a 10 foot hole... Listen, get me out of here, and I'll do anything. Please, just get me out of here!"

Luna's composure returnee to her, the blank expression on her face changing to an angered one. Currently, she was attempting to be nice for once, and just as that was happening, she just had to be attacked. Cursing her bloodline, she shook her head, snatching the weapon from her wound, before bringing it up to her face and examining the said tool. She hadn't much need to keep it for her, but why not? Just as she was doing this, her once open wound began closing, leaving only tattered piecew of the uniform and blood stains. Sighing, she turned her attention to Mia and Oda. Straightening her posture with somewhat of a grunt, she nodded. "I'm fine. Relax."

The real Watcher appears next to Elizabeth, seeming a bit tired as if he had just woken up from a nap. "Wha's goin' on here? Wha' seems to be the problem?" The clone shrugs, saying, "What reason do I have to help you?"

(@captain forever)

Shrugging Oda looked away from her healed wound, back to the sky. Her hands still on her pockets after the slight excitement.

Han put the rose in the flower pot and snapped his fingers. A water bottle appeared in his hand and he begins to water the rose. "There ya go."

"Oh thank god" sighed Mia, after a few moments of pausing she suddenly said "Oh yeah I hadn't introduced myself, My name is Mia, whats yours?" she asked.

@The Dark Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
Han heard his stomach growl. "Hmmm better find some food." He started towards the cafeteria.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Something's wrong with Elizabeth. Hell, even I don't know what's happening. can you find out? God I hate myself for asking this...." John sits down with her.

Chase stares, surprised. "I-I can't stay here! I have a life! Hell, I remember nothing..."

The clone sighs angrily and tosses Chase some climbing gear. The Watcher puts his hand on Elizabeth's forehead, preparing to enter her mind and find out what was wrong, but as soon as he touches her he is flung back against the wall with unimaginable force. "I think I know what the problem is..." (@captain forever)

The Watcher shakes his head. "No, but they inadvertently caused this problem. She has more power sealed inside of her then she knows how to deal with or even use, and her keeping it subdued is causing this issue. Problem is...she doesn't know how to release it..." The clone shrugs. "I have no clue." (@captain forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back