• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How can she?! Just tell me!!!" John forces him against the wall, eyes full of rage.

Chase looks around, and finds no use. "Well I'm screwed..."

The Watcher shrugs. "It is different from person to person, it wont kill her, but it hurts like hell...I wish there was some way I could help..." The clone smiles and tosses a shovel at Chase, once again for no reason.

(@captain forever)

"Listen. If you didn't take her for your little "experiments", she wouldn't be suffering! Either fix this, or someone will deal with you. Haiiro says that you should be on the run... I don't know why." John releases him, and glares, staying by Elizabeth's side. "Don't worry..."

Chase catches it, growing frustrated. "I can't use this! Understand? Speak English?!"

Luna turned her gaze offward, while still listening. "Mia?" She thought for a moment, realizing she has no clue who this person was. "Why are you here?"

Oda waited patiently, pacing in circles looking at their scenery while doing so.

"Fine." John starts to shake Elizabeth, lightly at first. "Come on..."

Chase glares, and looks at the shovel and gear. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

John grabs a cup, and fills it with water from the bathroom. Without hesitation, he spills it onto her head, hoping it would work.

Chase looks up, looking for a vent.

Elizabeth quickly wakes up, still whimpering in pain but managing to suppress her powers partially. "It...hurts...so much..." She says weakly. The Watcher quickly hands John a pair of sunglasses that would male everything seem pitch black when he wore them. "Put those on, quickly!" He exclaims before putting his hand on Elizabeth's forehead. "On the count of three I am going to release her power...1...2...3!" He starts releasing Elizabeth's powers and a bright light starts filling the room, getting brighter and brighter with each passing second. The clone smiles and points towards a vent right above Chase, "I'll give you a hint, hook plus rope." (@captain forever)

John hurries and looks at her, hoping for the best. "Don't worry..." He had said that so many times, and it seemed so weak.

Chase immediately ties the rope to the hook, and gets it into the vent. "Thank you!" He starts to climb, smiling.

The light started to fade before giving off a blinding flash and disappearing altogether. Elizabeth was dimly glowing and had gone unconscious and The Watcher was laying limply on the ground, severely burnt and exuding a shadowy smoke. (@captain forever)

"I've been looking all over for you and that guy, I just wanted to apologize for what happen" said Mia as she began to sat down. Once she sat down, she opened a bag of chips and ate a few before asking "You want some?"

@The Dark Princess

Alucard entered the cafeteria and took out his bag of AB- blood and started to drink it slowly. He was all alone like always. Nothing to do but be alone because the people around him thought he would drink their blood. He was just misunderstood. He sighed and finished off his blood pack.

Han walked to the cafeteria in search of food but instead he saw someone drinking some red liquid out of a bag. "Hey you! I'm sorta new around here. Mind showing me where I could get some food?"

Alucard looked at the new kid and and said, "To be honest I have no idea. I always brought my own lunch." He showed the kid his blood pack.

Alucard blushed. "Ya I guess. So what's your name? Mine is Alucard." He tried to change the topic because he didnt want to revolve around himself for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back