• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alucard smirked. "What's inside will. And I called you boy because I'm just a bit older than you. And you think your pissed off? Well I'm not the one playing with people's minds. Now one more word out if you and I pull the trigger."

"Alucard, wait. This man is not our enemy." Han walked up to the guy and extended his hand. "We got off on the wrong foot. Hello, I'm Han, friendly demon at your service."

He stared at Han's hand, then blankly stating "You're smarter than most. Nice to meet you." He shook his hand, then turning back to Alucard. "Still though... I am older than you."

"Alright, let's settle this once and for all. Everyone, state your age." He waits for this, just to be able to laugh at them because he was right.

Alucard was done with this kid. He pulled the trigger and a giant bullet made of pure blood went flying towards Zero's face. Right before he hit him, Alucard stopped the bullet and let it drop to the floor. "One shut up or I will blow your stupid little shadow brain to bits and two I'm older. I lost track after a while." He kept his guns up.

"I can play the naming game... One, I'm not actually here right now... This is a shadow replica I made of myself and I'm currently well out of the area.... Two, I enjoy your enthusiasm mrs. vampire, brings my spirits up that little shits like yourself can control blood at will now. Three, I guess that means we're all immortal beings that have been here since the beginning of time, so how have we not met yet?"

"Well I have been in hell for most of my life and disguised as a human for the rest." Han began to balance his knife on the tip of his finger.

"Ah.... makes sense." He pondered for a bit, remembering that there was an actual hell other then the slaves he owned in the shadow realm.

((One. Han your char sheet says your char is 16 years old. Two. Pixel you are changing things without saying. Earlier you said that it was Zero who went to te cafeteria and now you are not in the cafeteria? And three. Alucard is the only vampire who has that ability. That is not a real vampire ability.))

(I'm not changing things, Zero actually was in the cafeteria a while ago, but he shadow traveled away once things started looking hostile and replaced himself with a shadow "clone".)

((Then say that stuff! Like how I said Alucard was loading his gun. He didnt just shoot Zero. You have to say what is going on. That is rpnation for you.))

(sorry, I was in a rush getting ready to go into town. I'm on tapatalk now, so I'll do you a favor and be more descriptive. I usually do go into detail about those things because you're suppose to be.)

Han's stomach growled, and he suddenly remembered why he went to the cafeteria in the first place. "Geez, there seems to be no food here, oh well." Han snapped his fingers and a burger appeared in one hand in a blood pack in the other. He held the blood pack to Alucard."Care to join me?"

Alucard growled at Zero. "Gimme that blood." He snatched the blood pack from Han and started to stress drink. He kept his eyes on the clone.

Han sat at the nearest table and quickly ate his burger. He snapped his fingers and a glass of water appeared on the table. Han drained the water in one swig. "Well I'm heading home, which happens to be on the roof of the school heh-heh." Han chuckled

"nice meeting you all I suppose... Don't mistake me though, we'll meet again." the clone is carried off like smoke in the wind, disappearing.

(( OMG, I am so sorry for disappearing! O.o For some weird reason, I stopped getting notifications for this, so I thought the thread had gone dead. Is there a way for me to pop my character back in? O.o ))

@PixelScoreMC

"Farewell kiddos." Alucard waved and wanted to fight now that he wa in the mood. He thought of the nearest forest and created a blood clone in the area. He swirds places with it and te clone fell to the floor in a pool of blood. He started to shoot blood he made out of thin air at the tree and used his pistols as well so the tree had many holes in it after just a few seconds.

((Come to the forest with me! :D ))

Han sat on his cardboard bed, bored out of his mind. "Ugh what to do, what to do?" Han paced around." Aha! I'll go to the forest and take a hike." Han shadow traveled to the forest, where he saw Alucard shooting blood at trees. "Hey Alucard!" Han called out.

Luna took a moment to study Mia, before questioning her statement. "Looking for me?" This immediately placed her in a defensive state, one of which she was prepared to kill. Her irises went to a darkened shade of a bloodied red, while her gaze remained on the girl. She hadn't heard of this name before until just now, and then regarding the fact this person was searching for her, it all spelled clear trouble to Luna. "Why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back