• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
John frowns, and his eyes open. "Hello? I just had the craz-Oh. It's real." He screams, and shakes in the chains, trying to escape.

The beast starts chanting louder and the runes start chanelling magic through Elizabeth first, slowly turning her fur completely black and erasing her memories before starting to do the same thing to John.

The corruption changes his actions, and tries to save her, in hell of course. No matter what, he fails, but he keeps on trying, trying to find a way to stop them...

The beast abruptly stops chanting and the magic stops affecting John and Elizabeth, starting to regress instead. The beast glances downwards and starts to fade a way, a gaping hole in it's chest from unknown causes.

The corruption starts to stop, and is given another chance, which might hurt even more. Just to say goodbye...

John looks up, and finds that nothing was happening. "Someone please explain before I kill someone!!!"

The corruptions spirit, somehow appearing on the common world, and it starts to look for Elizabeth. It looks just like... John.

John looks at Elizabeth, and starts to shake. "Please nonono..."

"Just get me out of here!" John shakes the chains, trying to escape. "Just take me back to the human world..."

The corruption finds the two, and just watches.

Elizabeth sits up and rubs the back of her head, blinking a few times and looking over at the John chained to the table, wondering whether to help him or not... It wasn't the John she loved but she couldn't just leave him there to rot. She sighed angrily and got up from the table, walking towards the table John was tied to.

"Hey! Are you going to help me?" He stops moving, staring at her.

The corruption, looked through a window, smiling. "At least she's alright..."

Elizabeth sighed. "Oh shut up." She says angrily, trying to pull the chains off of John. "Wow, these must be steel or something..." She mumbles, tugging at the chains.

John looks around, looking for keys, or anything. "Don't be mad at me. I just kind of... killed him? And I have reasons why! He controlled me for so long... I wanted to be free!"

The corruption frowns when he hears this. He decides to enter the room, and hide, trying to get a better understanding.

"H-Hey! Don't leave me here!!! Hey!!!" He tries to free himself, but can't.

The corruption smiled when he saw that, but had no desire to see him die. "Elizabeth, I'll help you..."

Elizabeth looks in the direction of the corruption

and pauses for a second before rushing over to him and hugging him tightly.

"I can't stay for long. Lucifer only allows people to say goodbye, in exchange for some things." He smiles, and hugs her back. "Lets get this boy out. He doesn't want to stay here forever."

John glares at him, starting to flip him off. "I hope you burn in hell!"

Elizabeth shakes her head. "But...he killed you, he deserves to rot there..." Haiiro appears out of thin air and touches the chains around John, causing them to violently shatter into thousands of sharp fragments. "Hello Elizabeth." She says cheerfully, walking towards Elizabeth and stopping for a second. "Waitwaitwait...Why are there two Johns?"

"Don't. Just don't. For the both of you. I provoked him to do this, which was my mistake." He sighs, and sits down, rubbing his eyes.

John gets up, and starts to run, not looking back. "I-I'm free!!!"

Haiiro sighs. "Hold up, let me guess, this is either Lucifer or The Watcher's doing that there are two of you John." She says as a column of concrete rapidly rises up underneath the John running away and knocks John up into the air.

John stares at her, and starts to yell. "Let me go you damn..." He stops there.

The corruption looks at Haiiro, and sighs. "Let him go. Just let him go."

Haiiro starts laughing and using columns of concrete to juggle John back and forth in the air. "Why? It's only a bit of fun!" She says cheerfully. "So, do you mind telling me why there are two of you?"

"Stop you bit-" He was suddenly flying through the air, pissed.

The corruption simply frowned. "I only have a few days, and you are wasting them.Don't give me these memories to go out on. I don't like seeing my former hosts being mistreated any further."

Haiiro shrugs and raises a column to stop John's fall, only to make it disappear right before he lands on it, causing him to hit the ground. "Let me guess, deal with Lucifer letting you come back for one final goodbye?" She grins mischievously. "The bastard owes me a few MAJOR favors. I could just make him bring you back to life...under one condition."

(@captain forever)

He frowns, and stares at her. "What. What do you want." He walks over to John and helps him up.

John gets up, and backs away, looking at all of them. "All monsters..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back