• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masaki sighs as he goes over to the door from where the beast came from "why dont we go and look for her?"

Sora makes vines wrap around him and pull him back over to me "dont be reckless, we would need a plan first"

The corruption's attitude perked up as he heard her voice. "Yes! It is! I don't know what's happening... I-I don't know..."

Elizabeth started shaking out of fear as she managed to see what was going on around her. They were dragging her towards some sort of strange stone table, but for some odd reason their movement was slow and reluctant, as if they were trying to fight back. "I...I'm scared John..."

(@captain forever)

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright... I won't let anything happen." He starts to infect the brain, causing him to see through Elizabeth's eyes.

Elizabeth lets out a quite whimper as the beast slams her down on the stone table, chaining her arms and legs to the table. "What are they going to do..." She wonders, scared out of her wits.

(@captain forever)

"I-I'll get help. Don't worry, I won't let them do anything to you. It will be over soon..." Elizabeth's ears start to pour the same black ooze, and it moves away, fitting through cracks, and starts to go back to the base.

The five more beasts appear, surrounding the table and pulling out odd knives that seemed to be made of darkness itself. They filed into a single file line and the one in front stabbed Elizabeth's left leg, starting to cut an odd rune into Elizabeth's leg as she screams in pain. (@captain forever)

He manages to get to the base, and just infects John, simple like that. "I need to borrow you f-"

"No! For 14 years, and now this!?"

"Guess by force..."

Johns body stands up, and starts to run over where Elizabeth was.

The first beast completed carving an intricate rune up the whole length of Elizabeth's left leg and disappeared, the next one in line starting to carve a rune on Elizabeth's leg. By know she had passed out from the immense amounts of pain, but she still could feel all of the pain anyway. (@captain forever)

John ran to the place, and stood in place. "Guys! Just let her go! I'll be the subject... she doesn't deserve this..." He smiled at Elizabeth, with tears in his eyes.

The three beasts still in line all threw their knives at John as the second beast finished carving another intricate rune into the length of Elizabeth's right leg. The third pulled out a second knife and started carving another rune into Elizabeth's left arm.

He crumpled to the ground, bleeding. "Looks like they don't listen..." He gets up, weakly, and throws a punch at one of them. "I-If you are going... to do that, fini-finish the job..."

The beast that John tries to hit fades as soon as John throws his punch, reappearing on the opposite side of John. The third beast completed carving an intricate run across Elizabeth's whole left arm and faded away as the fourth one stepped up and started carving into Elizabeth's right arm.

He fell to the ground, and tried to get up. It hurt... it hurt... He tried to get up, but fell down again, bursting into tears. The first time he had actually cried in... a while.

The fourth one finished carving and stabbed itself with the knife before slowly fading away. The fifth one walked towards Elizabeth and quickly cut a rune into her forehead before fading away. Elizabeth moaned in pain and started waking up.

(@captain forever)

(@captain forever)

John looked up, and still tried to get up, slowly bleeding... he spoke to the kid he once controlled...

"Hey... I-I'm sorry..."

"You son of a... I don't know what to call you. You'll go to hell for this, and I will enjoy it."

"I give up. There. Happy?!"

"I-I failed... I'm sorry." He slumps over, and blacks out from blood loss, not even thinking, not moving. His counterpart had done the same, keeping quiet.

"JOHN!" Elizabeth yells, struggling to break free of the chains and barely able to ignore the immense pain it was causing.

His mouth started to drip blood, both black and red, both... dying... they kept on speaking to each other, ignoring what was happening.

"Damn you..."

"I tried to do something right. I c-"

"Shut up! Just SHUT UP!!!"

"..."

Elizabeth finally managed to break the chains holding her arms in place, almost breaking her arms in the process. She winces and starts scratching and pulling at the chains holding her legs in place, hoping to be able to get to John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back