• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
John felt something enter his consciousness, and start to block any actions that he did. His eyes closed, and he blacked out.

The Watcher smiled, taking over John's mind with ease now that he was unconscious and removing all of the mental barriers inhibiting the flow of the runes magic, causing the transformation to complete in a matter of seconds. "Checkmate, I win."

John knew that he was free. The thing that shared his memories was gone... he was free... but what now? He was turning into something else, which must be why... the corruption-How did I remember? He didn't know.

The Watcher pulled a syringe filled with a mental stimulant that would most likely bring John back to consciousness out of his pocket and injected John with it.

John's eyes snapped awake, and he looked at himself. He screamed and looked at the watcher. "I'LL KILL YOU!!!" He tried to bite him, and his eyes turned bloodshot.

The Watcher smiled, quickly back stepping and glancing at Elizabeth, who had become completely human. "Oh shit...something went wrong...or maybe I mistranslated...it shouldn't have affected her..." He says out loud to himself.

The Watcher smiles. "I refuse!" He exclaims cheerfully. "Since I don't need to reverse the ritual to restore either of you back to normal, and since only I can translate the runes, I'm in control here~"

Mia began to walk around the campus looking for two certain people, she looked all over and finally gave up and sat at the food court. She put her chin on her hands and stated to herself "UGGGH I'm never going to find them" in a frustrated tone.

"What did I do to you? And who are you in the first place?" He calms down, staring at the watcher. "Tell me so I do not shred you alive."

The Watcher merely pulls his mask down enough for John to see his eyes...err...his eye. His right eye socket was completely empty and cut up and his left eye was bloodshot and 6 different colors. He felt that a sufficient answer.

(@captain forever)

After finishing siting their pouting, Mia decided to get up and start searching for them again. "I need to find them, i have to apologize for HIS behavior" she muttered to herself as she began her search once again.

Tenax got up from his dark corner and started to walk out of the library to his dorm, figuring he had enough of the people staring at him and the constant chatter of the girls that kept on coming forward to him., trying to start a conversion. Each and every time he simply said, as cold as ice, "Go away." He walked out of the library and headed towards the dorms, hoping that he could get there quickly and get some alone time.

John looked confused, and glares at him. "What happened... this world is crazy..." He shakes his head, trying to deny what is happening.

Sensing a disturbance with John, Eisen arrives in a blue flash, in a room, where he views The Watcher, unmasked, and John. He checked into the real world, and saw that John looked like no human, more feline, he grabbed John and disappeared, taking him to an unknown location, and teleporting many times until they colapse onto a pillar.

The Watcher pulls his mask back up and resecures it. "So, John, I have to admit...it sort of suits you." He says calmly, slinging Elizabeth over his shoulder he turns back around. "GODDAMN IT!" He yells, setting Elizabeth back down and temporarily stopping time around him until he finds John and Eisen thanks to a mental tick The Watcher had hidden in John's mind that outputted a certain brainwave. "So... You thought you could escape me with help from someone else...well you have failed!"

"Who the hell is he?" He pushes himself away from Eisen, and stares at the two people. "Nobody talk. Now, tell me what the hell is going on before I kill myself." He looks around for anything to use as a weapon.

The Watcher secures John in place with shadowy chains, pinning his arms and making it so John cannot move. "You are coming with me, I have not finished my experiments yet." He growls angrily, glaring at Eisen as he walks towards John.

Eisen notices The Watcher has faded away, and goes into the Twilight, everything in his vision goes to grayscale, and he views the watcher, and says, "Nice to be back..." He glares at The Watcher and says, "So this is how you treat all humans. I thought better of you, but the only diference from the creatures I kill from you, is yout ego." He lunges at him, his eyes glowing, casting a shield around him.

The Watcher smiles as he fades away, the real him being behind Eisen. "Nice try. I don't hate ALL humans, some of them are good, but people like him deserve to be labrats...just like they treated me."

"Listen! Let me explain!" The memories become clearer, and his personality starts to go back to normal. "What the... someone. Explain. Why. I. Am. A damn neko." John looks at his body, and grits his teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back