• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher chuckles quietly and stands back up, not wanting to wake Yoshino up. "I promised you I would teach you some 'things' after you did the test, and just tell me whenever you are ready for me to tell you." He whispers, smiling as he watches Elizabeth's dream through her mind.

Yoshino and Nanami seem to be manipulating the dream to be the happiest dreams Elizabeth has ever seen, not even knowing themselves that they're manipulating and sharing the dream with all three of each other. Midori giggles a little. "Even without my powers, I can clearly tell they're sharing a happy dream together~"

The Watcher snaps back to reality and smiles. "It's a nice change of pace for Elizabeth, normally she has nightmares that scare even me."

Midori lightly hugs The Watcher. "I remember watching her every night... She had the most peaceful of dreams with Yoshino... It was beautiful to watch..."

The Watcher lightly hugs Midori. "It's been hundreds of years since I've seen Elizabeth this happy..." The Watcher says, smiling cheerfully.

"I believe this is all I needed to see... It's about time, I left the world of existence... My sole purpose has been accomplished, leaving no reason left for me to be here..."

The Watcher gives Midori a startled look. "Wait...don't. Please stay with Elizabeth, I beg you." The Watcher normally never begs unless he has a really good reason.

Midori lightly smiles at The Watcher. "Don't worry, it'll all be fine... I'm just... trying to forgive myself... for my sins..." She blinks slowly before letting herself fall back, now unconscious.

The Watcher catches Midori before she hits the ground and gently lays her in Elizabeth's bed next to Elizabeth. "I'll be seeing you around." He says as he disappears, switching places with Jax and leaving him on guard to make sure nothing bad happens.

Midori rolled lightly in her sleep, looking quite troubled. She forced herself off of the bed, Elizabeth having had a slight bit of a dark dream invading her mind for a second just before Midori got out. Midori's body curled up on the floor, as though in pain or horror, darkness just seeping out and flowing back in her body.

Layla finally came to a halt after reaching a double sided staircase of which led to the next floor. For a moment she stood in complete and utter silence, before a quick sniffle ruptured from her being as she allowed herself to fall to her knees, burying her face within her hands as droplets of water developed and escaped from her eyes. The multiple thoughts of the horrific incident that caused her to be how she is, coursing throughout her brain. Why.....why did I do it....? Why didn't they stop me...?

Zero looks around, and still can't find where she disappeared too. He continues shadow traveling down the halls, hoping to find her and apologize for what he did. Or at least find out what he did.

Finally, he turns a corner and see's Layla in a Heep on the ground, and quickly appears next to her, and sits down next to her. His body is barely intact with darkness.

"Uhm... I'm really sorry. I did something wrong...." He would look at the wall, clearly looking saddened.

Karan goes to his dorm as he opens his door and closes it behind it he didn't fully closed it and immediately goes to the shower to refresh himself.

Alexis wakes up in her dorm and shakes off wondering how she got there then she walks outside and transforms into her Ninetails form the tips of her tails on fire and the back of all four of her paws where on fire and the back of her neck was also on fire the tips of her ears it was all on fire as she walked around looking for something to do

As Karan was about to grab his shampoo it was already empty "I forgot to get my shampoo" he said as he is about to go out of the bath he checks his bag and see if he finds his shampoo.

Jax stares at Midori in alarm and rushes over to her. "Are you ok?" He asks, sensing an odd presence of dark energy and hoping that his suspicions were wrong. He tries to lightly shake Midori awake.

She silenced her sniffles, shaking her head, refusing to allow him to take blame for such a heartless a t of which she herself had committed. "Its not what you've done...its what I've done."

Alexis decides to go to the lake and practice for a while so she heads that way

"What you've done?" Almost smiles "I couldn't care less about what you've done. You're still here aren't you? then don't dwell on the past, and start living in the present." He stands up, and looks down at her. "I've killed countless people..." He continues "So don't worry... you aren't the only one who thinks they've done something wrong."

Midori opened her eyes lightly, the darkness vanishing as she awakes. She wonders how she got on the floor, and why somebody's shaking her.

She nodded, slowly standing up and beginning the stressful process of dusting her clothing off while maintaining a blank mind.

Once done, she glanced at him, waiting for his guidance as to where they should go next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back