• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She followed his gaze with her own eyes, before making her way up the staircase as he suggsted, although confused as to why the dorms would be inside the school building itself.

She was quiet, contemplating exactly how he could have known what she was thinking. Regardless, she agreed and knew no one else of which could be of use of preventing her from getting lost.

(I didn't know what you were thinking, I just said that afterwards as an addon to zero's earlier

statement.)

(EDIT: oops, sorry forgot to add the word 'and' before hand. now it's better.)

He would walk up the stairs, and hear lectures going on in the classrooms. "Should we just walk into one and sit down?" Zero looked somewhat disturbed, since he has never gone to a school before, nor has much knowledge about them.

She tilted her head in a counter clockwise manner, attempting to determine which choice will be best. Having no knowledge of what these people do, she simply turned around and circled around Zero, hiding behind him.

The bell rings, and floods of people come out from the class rooms, "We should probably just follow the crowd!" He grabs ahold of Layla's hand, and shadow travels with her slowly down the hall with a stream of people, until arriving at a door. The class looked like a science class, as there were tables with sinks, and vials on the table. Zero then stops shadow traveling, appearing inside the classroom at two empty seats. "Finally, we can do something now." Zero then summons his bag from the ground, where the shadow of the table was, and puts it next to his chair, waiting for the class to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla glanced around repeatedly at the swarms of foreign people just as she was grabbed by the hand. Once being led inside the strangely assorted classroom, she took a seat in the last empty desk located at the back of the room, immediately sinking down into her seat just as the late bell rang.

Elizabeth starts slowly waking up and rubs her eyes. "Good morning John."

Jax sighs in relief as the dark presence disappears.

"It'll be okay." He smiles, and then out of this bag, he swirls black smoke up into a notebook, the notebook being slim and entirely black. He then would pull a white pen out of his bag, and start taking notes as the teacher is giving the lecture. "Do you have anything to take notes with? if you get bad grades you'll have to redo the year."

Yoshino began rubbing Elizabeth's wings again as she slowly started to wake up. Midori curled up a little, feeling sick like always due to being with a normal life force, making for her sickly and weak nature to come out. She lets out a light cough, her cheeks a little red.

Jax starts getting a nit nervous. "Uhh, are you alright? The Watcher sent me to watch over you and make sure you are ok." He says to Midori.

She paused, shaking her head. "No....I didn't know what exactly to have." With that she slumped over for a mere moment before settling herself up straight in the seat.

"I-I'm fine..." She coughs lightly again, her voice a little quiet. She kept curled up lightly on the floor, though now had a weak smile upon her face.

Zero chuckles slightly. "After school we can go get you stuff for classes. I guess I'm lucky because I can just make my school materials." He clears his throat, and then summons another notebook and pen, and slides it over to Layla. "Here, you can use this for the classes today..." He had a sweet smile on, hoping she would accept his offer.

The enlarged sound of heels began to echo throughout the halls as she made her way through, continuously tapping on the case of which she carried on her arm along with her purse that hung from her shoulders. Oblivious of the time, she waltzed into the children-filled classroom and immediately took to announcements and introductions.

" Alright class. My name is Natalie Rose, but you may call me either Ms. Natalie or Ms.Rose. I am your teacher for this year and here you will be learning etique. Anyone already have a clue as to what that is?"

Jax smiles in relief, glad that Midori was alright. "The Watcher told me about your condition, he wanted me to make sure you stay alright. My name is Jax." He says, sitting down on the floor.

Zero clearly blushes, and then immediately turns his attention to the teacher and immerses himself in taking notes. Notes... Focus on notes...

"Unless you're my mother or one of my brothers and sisters, get the hell... ngh... away... from me..." She lets out another cough, a little too sick to be talk with an angry voice, just sounding like she wasn't serious due to it.

Tao wakes up the next morning. She gets herself ready for school, but then remembers they said she should rest. So sadly she just wanders into the living room and onto the couch while Toro goes to school and the triplets and Toto go to the day care that Toto co-runs.

She blinked, tilting her head in a clockwise manner to examine the changing color of his face. "Zero...you're turning pink."

"Do you know the answer back there young man and lady? Since you have so much to talk about, won't you share it with the class young man." With that, she sat in her desk assembled to a position directly aligned to the middle of the class, herself propping her feet up on the desk.

Kimura was sitting in the back herself, in her human form. She raised her hand slowly, but in no way hesitant. She had the most calm feeling coming from her, seeming respectful and full of manners just by the way she sat still and waited without a word.

"Yes ma'm." Zero said, Just to mock the teacher, he changed into the form of a scientist, with a black lab coat. He then began to answer the question she had just asked. He then adjusted his fake glasses.

"A molecule is an electrically neutral group of two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds. Molecules are distinguished from ions by their lack of electrical charge. Any other questions for me?"

She now looked clearly annoyed, standing up and giving Zero an ugly eye.

"I have my eye on you. Now, we shall continue class." With that, she continued to teach the class, pretending as if nothing happened.

Aqua who was also in science class, suddenly turned back to normal, startling some people around her. She was just a few desks away from Zero and Layla (?). As she quickly and neatly took notes, Aqua wanted class to end, bored to death. She stared at the two who interested her a little as her ears twitched.

Layla slapped her hand over her mouth and slumped down into her chair, grasping the pen and notebook with her free hand and began to write down both facts and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back