• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She shrunk back, refusing to enter the portal on any accord. Thus, she turned her back to the portal, now facing Zero. "Is there another way?"

Zero sighs, and makes the portal sink back into the ground. "Yeah. Take my hand." He holds out a hand, however, this hand is only a skeletal frame, revealing only the bones of his hands and no flesh. "We'll shadow travel to the nearest market." His eyes are a very faint red.

Elizabeth walks up to the trap door and tries to open it, but to no avail. Jax walks up next to Elizabeth, signaling for her to stay quiet, and melts the trap door. They both walk down to see what John is up to.

All of a sudden, your (talking to Layla) vision would go black, the world spinning dizzying circles for what seems like hours, then arriving in front of a market, your hand still in Zero's. "We've arrived. Sorry about... the whole bone thing." He summons nearby shadows to reform his hand. "Ah... much better. Now, we were looking for school supplies right?"

Elizabeth and Jax look around for a bit. After a considerable amount of time goes by without finding John they give up. "I guess he left Jax." Elizabeth says, noticing an odd vial with a dark liquid inside. She picks up the vial and hides it in her pocket. Jax shrugs calmly. Elizabeth's ears perk up as she hears John breathing. "John, is that you?" She yells, sounding a bit scared.

She glanced down at his hand, before turning her gaze forward, examining the market standing before them. "Zero....what are school supplies?"

Zero ponders that question for a while, and responds with "Notebooks? Pencils? Highlighters? Things of those sorts I belie- OH CRAP LOOK OVER THERE!" Zero shadow travels to a vendor about 10 feet away, and looks at the spooky array of dead animal skulls, in which you see him buy a buffalo skull, and come back over next to you. "Sorry, I got a little carried away there. Aren't you just the cutest little thing!" He pets the animal skull, adoring it. Then blushes, clears his throat, and throws it at the ground, where it sinks into a shadow. "You saw... nothing..." He looks embarrassed, but gestures for her to follow close and starts walking around looking for school supplies.

Midori looked around, wondering where Elizabeth went. She tried to stand up, but fell right back down. "I tell Jax... to leave me alone... and he assumes it means... mother... as well..."

The Watcher returned to watching Elizabeth's room through his clone and gasped when he noticed that Jax and Elizabeth had both left, leaving Midori on the ground. He appears in front of Midori, holding out a hand to help her up. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine... Just... sad... I was hoping to... spend time with her..." She coughs lightly, laying there, a bit sad that she isn't with her mother.

The Watcher looks around, wondering where Elizabeth wandered off to. He could just appear next to Elizabeth at any moment if he so wished to. "I have no idea where she went, but I can take you to her if you want."

Finally, they found a vendor that sold things of the sort, and he went up and bought 5 notebooks, 2 boxes of pencils, 3 bags of pens, 5 different colored highlighters, and several folders. "This should do it. I'll make you a backpack, because they're too expensive. Err, that is if you're okay with that."

"It's fine... I'm used to it being this way... It's my own fault... that I missed out... on her love..."

The Watcher sighs, he couldn't leave Midori on the floor like this, it just didn't seem like the right thing to do. "You keep saying that, but do you mind telling me what exactly you mean by it?" He says as he holds out his right hand to help Midori up.

"It means that I threw away that love, all for some useless powers," she says as she stands up by taking his hand. She loosely hugged him, too weak to really stand on her own.

She shrugged it off, not caring exactly what he did about the backpack, for she WS too engulfed in the name of the object itself, asking questions in her mind reflecting the objects name.

The Watcher shakes his head. "If there is one thing I've learned through my experiences, it's that no matter how hard you try to throw love away it will always find you." He says, hugging Midori. "Oh yes, I promised you that I would tell you something. Are you ready to hear it?" He says, wanting to get that out of the way so that Midori would possibly cheer up.

"Y-yes... I'm ready... Thank you, by the way... Thank you... for being so kind..." She hugged him a little more, regaining the ability to stand.

The Watcher smiles. "Thank you for the compliment, here is what I promised to tell you. You and the rest of your family are special for many reasons. Now, this might come as a bit of a surprise, but, your mother, Elizabeth, is a deity." He says calmly.

"That would make for all fifty of her children to be deities, correct? That makes for such an interesting family~" she took it quite well, as though she expected something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back