• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midori's body goes loose as she gets hugged. "It's been... too long since I've been able to enjoy your hug, mother... I'm Midori, the child who tossed away your love... for mere strength... can you... forgive me...?" Her face was drenched with tears, unable to hold on to the power in her body, it flowing back to her clone slowly.

"Welcome back." Zero gently smiles, and continues. "Sorry that I brought Luna out... Remind me never to let that happen again." He laughs

Midori's ears folded flat to look just like hair, her tail hiding in her jacket. Due to all her powers now being gone, she became a little weaker, almost falling down.

"Well... I'm not saying I didn't like her, but there are lines and she crossed one when she kissed one of my ser- Err... friends." His face is now a deep red from the hand on his face. "Are... you okay Layla?"

Elizabeth smiled. "No matter what I will always love my children. I forgive you Midori." She says, still hugging Midori tightly. Jax slips to the bottom of the ladder and a column of flames erupt out of the wall just below the people climbing down

She paused, removing her hand from his face. "Zero...I know who you are...its okay to say it." She placed her hands clasped together at her front as she tilted her head clockwise to examine his face.

"I-I... I'm worried... you might think badly of it..." His eyes turn to a deep, deep purple, almost radiating. He clearly looks distressed, very sad.

" I have no right to think bad of anyone....." She lowered her voice to a whisper just as the word 'bad' parted from her lips, this making her eyes shift to a darker shade of red before she stood in front of him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You're all I have...."

Some if them, are hooded, and one of them has a tail sticking out. Some have horns, and others are human. The hooded ones just waves the attacks off, not even caring. "John... why did you call us." The one with the tail looks at him.

John: "We need to change. Look what happened to the recruits, just because they had killed innocents. We have to change our ways."

He can't resist anymore, and pulls her into a hug. "You're the one thing I truly care about anymore." His eyes, even though you can't see them, turn a deep shade of Aqua. "Please... don't ever leave me."

Jax stops firing lightning and hides against the wall as a shadow, staring at John and wondering how this would turn out.

She was surprised, her eyes widening as he did so, before she giggled, allowing him to hug her, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I...promise."

The soldiers just listen.

John: "Why didn't you go to the evac zone, like-"

The hooded one: "Who are you hiding. You know what I can do.."

Then all of a sudden, he would let go, and Look down at her, his eyes a mix between green and yellow. "Quit doing these kinds of things or I might end up falling for you.." He laughs, acting as if nothing had ever happened, but he obviously looked slightly hurt, having to barricade his feelings inside.

She lifted her head from his shoulder, her hues now a glistening shade of bably blue as she turned her gaze upward towards him."That's a bad thing?" She poked at his face as her facial expression finally matched her eye color, worry. "You look upset."

"It... Is a bad thing. Remember that thing? About me being a ruler of a realm? My loved one would have to go through very much... And I don't want to pin that responsibility on you... The only alternative is if I turned my position of power over to someone else..." He looked conflicted. "I wouldn't mind doing so... but it's hard finding someone who is trusted enough to take such a position."

She paused, turning her gaze off towards the direction of the school. " What kind of things would your loved one go through?"

"Why?" She glanced around before allowing herself to fall onto her bottom, crossing her legs once she hit the ground as she began straightening out her skirt.

"For... Personal reasons." He summons a portal, and winks at her. "If you wish.. you may accompany me. You get to see millions of shadows congregate to one spot!"

She giggled, standing up and dusting her clothes off as he spoke. "Well. If I can stay in my conscious, then yes." With that she stood by his side, waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back