• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero, feeling accomplished, turned back into his normal form and continued to take notes. He knows everything the teacher is talking about, but he's taking notes to make sure Layla is getting all the important stuff in her notes so they can counter-compare later.

After fussing at Zero, she noticed the young lady raise her hand. "Yes? Stand up and introduce yourself as well as ask your question or make your statement."

Layla swivled in her seat, turning her attention to the girl who was also sitting in the back, which she found to be strange since she was only aware of Zero's existence

(Srry, had to do some things. I caught up with everything.)

John looks at the two of them quickly, and still heads out. "No one follow me. Please."

Kimura slowly stood up, giving a light bow of respect. "My name is Kimura Yuki. Please forgive me for asking, though will we be doing anything that involves the manipulation or creation of elements? I have always been one to enjoy such use of elements." Her way of speaking was a little too formal to even be the age she appeared to be, giving the utmost respect throughout every single word, speaking in the most gently tone.

Aqua secretly was creating something at her desk, while taking notes at the same time. She created a simple slingshot and had a chalk eraser. Before the teacher turned around. Aqua placed it in the sling shot and quickly shot it behind the teacher's back. She was trying to hit the board when the teacher suddenly moved. Everything seemed to move in slow-motion as the chalk eraser hit the teacher's butt, as it fell it left a chalk mark on her butt. Aqua quickly burned the sling shot and threw the ashes in her desk. She was so glad that she didn't put anything inside the desk. Aqua quickly changed form at the last minute, so the dark marks on her hands wouldn't show.

moritasan2.jpg

//Ehhh I posted it too late sorry ;^;

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out of the room before anyone can say anything, or before the teacher can answer the girls question.

Zero, then being the person he is, appears next to the girl that slingshoted the chalk. and whispers in her ear "You can thank me later."

He then reappears at Layla's side. "Layla, school's over. Let's go get those school supplies I was talking about." He smiles, and waits for a response.

Aqua sprinted out taking her stuff, with her speed she came out before anyone did. She went back to normal panicking, she thought,'I hope she didn't notice!!' Aqua looked like she was running for her life as she slowed down at the library. She sigh and thought,'Maybe I should change into a different form just in case she figure out who did it...'

Aqua thought about what Zero said then smiled a little. She carelessly said,"Man I got saved."

Aqua walked out of the school to a park nearby. She stood on a bench and took out three balls, wiping the leftover ashes on the ball, knowing she would have to wash them off later. She started juggling them, while humming a circus tune.

She blinked, clutching her books to her chest while she walked. "Zero....why do you choose to help me?" She spoke in soft whispers, somewhat hiding behind him as she walked.

"Hmmm... Why do I help you..." He thinks for a moment "Because I feel like you need someone to talk to. I'm always here to help, and being friends is something I take very seriously." He smiles and turns around, stopping, and holds out his hand. "So, will you be my friend?" He has a huge grin on his face, his eyes a deep blue.

Kimura was hanging upside-down behind him, her head next to Zero's, Zero not even knowing it. She lightly blows in his ear, then vanishes, appearing behind Layla. "I will gladly be friends with both of you, if you're fine with being friends with an old woman around the ages of four and five hundred."

Zero laughs "You finally came out! I was wondering when you'd do that. Oh, and also, I'm around the age of three and four thousand." He smiles and looks at her. "Whats your name mysterious women?"

"You never ask a person their name, without giving yours first," she said in a formal tone, as though she were some kind of queen or other royalty.

She stopped for a moment to stare at his hand, before taking her right hand and placing it into his own as she slowly nodded her head. "Friends..."

She peered around Zero, her crimson hues making contact with the view of the female known as Kiruma, the one she saw just moments before in the classroom.

as shaking Layla's hand, (which he greatly enjoyed,) He came back at her response with a deep, dark voice that sounded of utter discipline and authority. "I... am called many things. but my nick name is Zero, if I told you who I am, or what I was, I'm afraid you'd be bowing on your knees, and I very hate it when people treat me like that..." His eyes were a deep shade of crimson, and then changed to a shade of green, he now talks back in his normal voice. "Sorry that you heard that Layla."

She turned her attention back to Zero, herself having witnessed such an act, causing her to remain silent. Although seeing this she was slightly alarmed, she was more so happy to have finally found someone of which could relate to her in any shape, way , or form.

"Let's go Layla, we need to get you those school supplies." Then he puts a mischievous grin, and his eyes turn yellow. "The fun way." Zero would make a dark, gooey portal erect from the ground. "Ladies first." He smiles, hoping she'll trust him so he can show her his domain.

She glanced at the said portal and its gooey contents before cautiously taking a step forward, only to look back behind herself at him.

Alexis get bored and heads to school she walks through the hallways and goes strait into her worst subject English

Elizabeth ignores John's instructions and follows him, keeping just out of sight. Jax walks sees Elizabeth follow John and he follows her, staying just out of her sight. The Watcher walks towards the school, seeming a bit angry about something.

(So... Everybody's just leaving Midori in her sickly state on the ground... So much fun~ This kinda reduces my options of who to play a bit right now, but I can deal with it. It's why I play multiple characters; keeps me from ending up in situations I can't roleplay at all in. Posting here in a little while, though don't expect it to be too soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back