• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's a life that suits me though," she said, lightly pushing his hand away. "I don't even deserve a life, after what I've done..."

Yoshino pet the wings lightly in her sleep, making her presence known a little. In her sleep, she mumbles "Mommy... has such beautiful... wings..." Nanami stayed unnoticed, curled up against John's back.

Elizabeth shrugs, smiling, "I don't know, but they feel kinda nice." She says drowsily. "You can touch them if you want John, I don't mind."

The Watcher holds Midori in place with a shadowy fog and puts his right hand on her forehead again, continuing to give her life. "Everyone deserves to live, and everyone deserves a second chance. Please, your mother would want me to do this."

"I've been given second, third, fourth, and even, a fifth and sixth chance... A seventh would end the same... Besides, me and human life forces... We don't get along well..." She lets him keep pouring the human life force into her, now holding back some coughing. By the time he gave her full life, she looked like her body was weak by nature. "This... is why... I got those powers... Seems fitting, I lose the powers... and return to this way... Maybe I'll at least be forgiven... for how I treated her..." She falls forward, barely catching herself on The Watcher.

The Watcher holds Midori, stopping the flow of life force when Midori has the normal amount of life force. "Are you ok Midori?"

"Just fine... My body's just... naturally weak..." She coughs a little, feeling a bit sick, but hides anything past the coughing and weak body.

The Watcher starts thinking to himself about how to fix that issue, he had a lot of Elizabeth's former powers, but didn't know if any would help. "What is your real problem Midori? Your body is weak, but that doesn't explain the coughing."

Elizabeth smiled and started slowly falling asleep, she was very tired, although she didn't know why.

"The coughing's... just a part of it... A weak body, with weak resistance to sickness... Probably just another cold..." She forces herself to stand back up on her own, forcing herself to stop coughing so much.

Elizabeth smiles. "Good night John." She says before falling asleep, completely out of it. She felt warmer in her sleep and glowed dimly.

The Watcher snapped his fingers, figuring out what to do. "I see...you need a balance between power and life...hmm... half should work." He says, separating half of Midori's powers from the clone and giving them back to Midori.

The power just starts to eat up all of the life completely, only leaving that millionth of life that she had before. The power in the clone just re-built itself into the full power in mere seconds. "It's either I'm made of power and energy, or I have a weak body. I'd rather be neither, but that's impossible for me."

The Watcher sighed, creating an enormous group of shadowy beings. "I will just have to teach you how to control your powers then. For now, just show me what you can do with nothing stopping you from going all out." He says calmly, watching the shadowy beings lumber around slowly.

"Do I even need to lift a finger for this...?" Without moving a single muscle in her body, other than to talk, the shadow beings get forcefully sucked into her body, then shot down back into the dimension itself, mixing it with the infinite darkness once more.

"Well then, let's see what you can do with something living." He snaps his fingers and a man tied to a chair appears. "This man was sentenced to death row for a string of murders, so however you punish him he still deserves it." The Watcher says calmly, glaring angrily at the man in the chair.

Before The Watcher could even finish talking, the man was screaming in horror, having just lived through so much pain and torture in literally no time at all. "He's seen all of his crimes, experienced being killed like all of his victims, and, seen his greatest fear over and over, a million times. He's pretty much a broken soul now."

"Woah...and I thought I was a bit brutal at times... You need to tone down your powers, to learn to teach them a lesson instead of torturing them." He sends the man back to death row where he was before and another appears. "Watch." He says calmly, entering the mans mind and bringing attention to all of his crimes, making him regret ever doing them and actually cry, making him wish that he could go back and fix everything. "And that is how it's done."

"You told me to punish, so I punished. If you want me to make one wish to be forgiven for their crimes, then specify it." She touched the clone, dumping all of her powers into it, her other hand on The Watcher's shoulder, using his own powers to pour life into her body. She then stumbles over into his arms, in an unintentional hug, that seems like it might have been a little intentional. "I should... get used to this body... first..." She coughs lightly, in an almost cute way.

The Watcher smiles, nervous for Midori when she is in that state. The Watcher weaves together a bunch of different shadows to create a gas mask, which he puts inside of his coat. "So, do you want to go meet your mom?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm ready..." While in this state, she seems to adopt a formal yet friendly tone and personality when not actually talking about the subject of her condition, like she were a completely different person. "It would make me happy, to see my mother..." She gave a weak smile, a tear rolling down her cheek lightly. She blushed a little, managing to hold herself up on her own barely, so she keeps close to him in case she feels like she's about to fall down.

The Watcher holds Midori and disappears with her, reappearing in Elizabeth's room next to her bed. "No need to be quiet, when she sleeps she is very hard to wake." He says to Midori before noticing Elizabeth's wings, staring at them in confusion.

(Going to bed at a random time, so forgive me if I just drop from existence .-. Might even fall asleep with my head on the keyboard .-.)

"You're not used to mom having wings, are you..? Clearly this must be around when she got them~" She notices Nanami and Yoshino sleeping with her and John. She starts to whisper. "I think we should be quiet, seeing as there are others in bed with her... I would rather not wake up my dead sister Yoshino, or her best friend Nanami..." She lets out another light cough, falling back against The Watcher lightly. "Ngh... I-I'm fine..."

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher gives Midori a startled look and whispers, "Wait...what do you mean dead???" He knows the way Elizabeth is, and if she knew about that it could send her into a life of depressed seclusion.

(This keyboard plus my tiredness... was supposed to be dear... .-. I'll just play it off as a joke though.)

"Oh, dead as in always tired. It's a little joke that we all had fun with when referring to Michiru, Nekimi, Mayumi, Yoshino, and I believe... they even at some point referred to me as 'dead' due to my weak body." She giggles a little, loving how it just sounded so bad to The Watcher, even though it was being used in an entirely different way than it normally is.

The Watcher gives a relieved sigh and smiled. "You scared me for a second there." He whispers. He leans over Elizabeth and touching her wings, surprised that they were real. Elizabeth twitches in her sleep, smiling as if having a good dream.

Yoshino curls up even more with the wings, having had her cheek lightly brushed against by The Watcher as he touched Elizabeth's wings. "Mom's wings... are Yoshino's..." With that Yoshino returned to her peaceful sleep with the warm wings. Midori leaned down and kissed Yoshino on the forehead, almost falling down as she got back up, though didn't mind it, as she was near her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back