• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
John looks at the three at them, and starts to speak in a quiet voice. "Please. I don't want anyone to hurt you. People are coming after me. Please understand, it's not safe. Maybe after a year or two, maybe. But not now."

She stared at him, debating on whether to follow him or walk away. Considering her situation, being foreign to people in general, and Zero being so open, she nodded, walking through the doors he opened for her.

"Then we'll go find Midori," the two girls said, sounding a bit serious for their personalities. "Even if she isn't in this time with us, we'll find her, and she'll be able to protect you from harm so we can all stay together."

Elizabeth stumbled towards John. "You've changed since that incident. You're a better person now, please...Please don't go. Even if people are coming after you, I will protect you. Please..." The Watcher chuckles, a bit surprised that Midori didn't know, but thinking that it did make sense, as Elizabeth didn't remember anyway. "Well then, you may continue on, Midori." Jax smiles and says to Tao, "I'd better head back home then, I'll see you later Tao." Before walking to Elizabeth's house.

Zero looks happy when she walks through the doors, and walks through the door after her. After doing so, he shadow travels through the halls and comes back, appearing in a whirl of darkness and standing next to layla. "I believe classes have started, we should probably find someone who knows what's happening."

Jax blushes and tilts his hat down before heading towards Elizabeth's house, walking quickly, feeling that something had changed.

John thinks for a little but, takes a deep breath, and finally comes with an answer. "Maybe I will stay. But you know what happens if I die? Those kids won't even exist. That's why. I do not want anymore people to die. No one. But, if you insist, I will stay. Just this time I will listen."

Elizabeth smiles, hugging John. "I will make sure that never happens. I will keep you safe, I promise." She says, glad that John was going to stay.

She jumped at his sudden appearance by his side, nodding her head slowly in response before glancing about the halls, examining the large lockers hoisted up against the walls.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Sounded sincere, and examines the doors. "I should probably tell you, I'm a being of darkness. I can do lots of cool things, like shadow travel, and manipulate shadows.... and stuff." Zero would take all the shadows in the hallway, and bring them over to himself, then crushing the shadows with his hands, he makes a crude sword. "See?" He inspects it, feeling proud of his work. Then dispersing the shadows back to there original places, the sword disapearing.

He then stops, and scratches his chin for a moment. "Say, I haven't got your name. You don't have to tell me if you don't want too, but it'd be nice too know." He smiles sweetly, hoping for a name.

She blinked, observing his continuous actions and tricks involving the shadows. Eventually she glanced up at him as he asked for her name once again. This time she turned her head, allowing her hues to trace upward to the ceiling as she spoke. "My name....is Layla."

"That's a pretty name." He smiles, and continues to walk down the halls with her. "So, what can you do?" his eyes turn to a light shade of blue, and he obviously looks curious as to what it's going to be.

Elizabeth grabs John's hand. "No, you can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch." Elizabeth says, sounding a bit worried for John

Nanami and Yoshino walk up, still the two most tired in the group. "Where will Yoshino and Nanami sleep," the two girls tiredly asked, suddenly leaning up against Elizabeth and falling asleep.

She placed one hand into the other, resting them both on the front of her skirt as she walked at his side. "Me?.....Well I, you see, manipulation."

"Come on... It's your house." John holds her hand, actually happy. "I'll take the kids down stairs. I can sleep with you if you want..."

"Manipulation?" Zero looked genuinely interested, "Like of objects? or like being able to manipulate people?" His eyes turn to a shade of green, Zero now looking happy.

Elizabeth smiles and nods, really happy to be with John. She holds onto John tightly, still having a bit of trouble walking. "It's settled then, you'll sleep with me." She says cheerfully. The Watcher smiles and places one hand on Midori's shoulder. "There is so much you have yet to learn, and if you manage to succeed in these trials than I will teach you those things." He says, purposefully thinking of Elizabeth so as to give Midori a hint about what he meant.

Midori wasn't even running through The Watcher's thoughts, as she could already tell what he meant. "By the way, I liked the clone a lot better... He didn't place his hand on my shoulder..." Yoshino climbs on Elizabeth's back, Nanami climbing on John's. "Yoshino... sleeps with mom..."

"Oh cool! So you can like make people do stuff?" He warps next to her again, and smiles. "That must be really handy in combat! I wish I had an ability that cool." He's smiling, completely oblivious to the fact she's trying to avoid further questioning. "That reminds me, where are we exactly?"

Nanami held on tightly, not letting herself be removed from John's back. The only time she ever showed that she was a god was when sleeping, with how impossible it was to get her off, and it made her seem like the god of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back