• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChubbyPenguin said:
( shut up and reply xD )
GIVE YOUR ALLLL TO ME, I'LL GIVE MY ALLL TO YOU D: ))

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki came back with quite a bit of food placed onto his tray. He smiled at Cerin as he started to eat, consuming the food in no time. With a relieved sigh, he patted his stomach and smiled softly. "So, what do you want to do next?"
Ceirn shrugged and looked at Yuki as a cloud of smoke escaped his mask, "I'm not sure what much more there is to do."

(EVEN IF I LOSE IM WINNIN)

Luna shifted her gaze towards Kenji, before blowing her breath and responding to Tasuke. "It doesnt matter. I wont change regardless." Luna then released her hold on him, combing her fingers through her hair. "Kenji, Akira wont approve of you doing that."

Asphyxiated said:
GIVE YOUR ALLLL TO ME, I'LL GIVE MY ALLL TO YOU D: ))
Ceirn shrugged and looked at Yuki as a cloud of smoke escaped his mask, "I'm not sure what much more there is to do."
Yuki huffed and leaned his chin into his palm, "Lets go to the roof. I want to talk to you about something." He stood and slung his bag across his chest as he started to walk outside.

Tasuke looks at Luna and smiles, he then looks at Kenji. "It's ok..." Tasuke walks away from Luna and faces Kenji. "I've wanted to fight one of you two for a while actually. And I'm not going to hold back for you." He raises his hand into the air, opening his palm, closing his eyes as energy starts gathering around him. "One of us might die..." Tasuke turns his head to look back at Luna.

Guilty-Crown-guilty-crown-35242518-1920-1080.jpg

@Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki huffed and leaned his chin into his palm, "Lets go to the roof. I want to talk to you about something." He stood and slung his bag across his chest as he started to walk outside.
OHHH IT'S WHAT YOU DO TO MEEEE <3 ))

Cerin nodded and stood, walking outside and looked up at the school's roof. "You sure you want to go up there? You hate heights."

( that song <3)

Yuki glanced at Cerin and smirked, crouching his knees down and leaping onto the roof that overlooked the courtyard. He turned around to look down at him and waited for him to jump, stretching his arms skyward and letting them drop to his sides again.

(ok im back @LonelyAssassin )

"i swear i wasnt gonna use it. it must have just fallen out of my pocket." masao says as tira hands him the blade.

SHUT UP AND SLEEP WITH ME, C'MON WHY DON'T YOU SLEEP WITH ME, SHUT UP AND SLEEP WITH ME C'MON, AH HUH, AND SLEEP WITH ME~))

jakobtatee said:
(ok im back @LonelyAssassin )
"i swear i wasnt gonna use it. it must have just fallen out of my pocket." masao says as tira hands him the blade.
Tira frowned at him and walked away, jumping on the bed and kneeling on it, "You're so boring."

Asphyxiated said:
SHUT UP AND SLEEP WITH ME, C'MON WHY DON'T YOU SLEEP WITH ME, SHUT UP AND SLEEP WITH ME C'MON, AH HUH, AND SLEEP WITH ME~))
I would, but you usually go "e_e"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tira frowned at him and walked away, jumping on the bed and kneeling on it, "You're so boring."

I would, but you usually go "e_e"
it's a song.

you're bumming me. ))

" fine, you want me to use it then ill use it." masao says filled with rage. he takes aim and hurls it at tira. it grazes her leg and plunges into the bed. "i missed" he says

@LonelyAssassin

ChubbyPenguin said:
( that song <3)
Yuki glanced at Cerin and smirked, crouching his knees down and leaping onto the roof that overlooked the courtyard. He turned around to look down at him and waited for him to jump, stretching his arms skyward and letting them drop to his sides again.
Cerin copied his actions and landed beside Yuki, soon taking a seat next to him on the ground. "what is it you want to talk about?"

jakobtatee said:
" fine, you want me to use it then ill use it." masao says filled with rage. he takes aim and hurls it at tira. it grazes her leg and plunges into the bed. "i missed" he says
@LonelyAssassin
Tira spins around and summons her Loop Blade, giggling like a little maniac, "You're SO cute!!" She hurls the loop blade at him and it spins towards Masao. Before it can slice him in half, Tasuke blocks the blade with an Ice Reinforced Arm - it spins and drops to the ground.

"Stop you two. I'll have to go soon. Something is happening."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin copied his actions and landed beside Yuki, soon taking a seat next to him on the ground. "what is it you want to talk about?"
Yuki didn't sit, But instead turned to look out at the courtyard, watching the people below closely. He huffed and stuffed his hands into his pockets, "the reason I've been acting strangely is because I died, and now I'm back. I was reborn, I guess you cold say, into a new species. It may seem impossible because of the small amount of time that passed here, But I was taken to another dimension where time goes by much faster. I don't know exactly who killed me, but it was a mess. When I knew I was going to die, I-.." Yuki stopped and thought for a moment, "I guess you could say I sealed my soul away because of Allon."

"Allon?" Cerin raised a brow, "That demon that cursed you to turn into a girl? Why?" He was genuinely curious, seeing as most people would never willingly give their soul to a demon to consume.

"You see this is why I don't date girls, cause if you don't do what they want they get mad but if you do what they want they go all psycho bitch and try and kill you." Masao says

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"You see this is why I don't date girls, cause if you don't do what they want they get mad but if you do what they want they go all psycho bitch and try and kill you." Masao says
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke laughs, "You've just had a bad experience. Tira will show you a good time if you're up to it. You two'll be alone soon - so are you gonna fight or fuck?"

Asphyxiated said:
"Allon?" Cerin raised a brow, "That demon that cursed you to turn into a girl? Why?" He was genuinely curious, seeing as most people would never willingly give their soul to a demon to consume.
"He didn't exactly curse me with that. Like I've told you, my family does dealings with supernaturals when a new child is born so that they are given some sort of power, or "gift". I just happened to be the one that got Allon, who didn't take my families traditions seriously." Yuki finally sat on the edge of the roof while he continued to speak, "I'm not sure why I gave up..I guess I was ready to die, but me giving him what was left of my soul broke any ties he might have had with my family. So, I chose to help them instead of giving into the curiosity of what lies in the afterlife. If he had simply consumed me, I would cease to exist in any world, or dimension.." Yuki shook his head and glanced at Cerin from the corner of his eyes, "I'm not sure why he chose to bring me back instead of taking me, but I know the moment I woke up I was filled with regret, pain, and immense fear. That place was horrible..."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke laughs, "You've just had a bad experience. Tira will show you a good time if you're up to it. You two'll be alone soon - so are you gonna fight or fuck?"
" I'll pass on the fuck and I'll think about the fight." Says masao. He goes over to get his dagger out of the bed. He does his best to ignore tira, but he can't help but give her a glance.

"Well, I suppose it would be natural to feels those things after you are brought back from death," Cerin was calm, even though he was filled with curiosity about this dimension and what exactly happened to Yuki,"Do you mind if I ask what exactly happened?"

jakobtatee said:
" I'll pass on the fuck and I'll think about the fight." Says masao. He goes over to get his dagger out of the bed. He does his best to ignore tira, but he can't help but give her a glance.
Tira tackled him to the Bed when she got the chance and sat on him, she started grinding up against his crotch. Tasuke watched them both,

"Seems like she has other ideas."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back