• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cerin?" Yuki blinked, shrinking his head backwards slightly when Cerin yelled and grabbed his shoulders. He didn't know exactly how to respond to his friend without revealing everything in public, but he smiled and patted Cerin's shoulders,"let's not worry about what happened to me. I was about to go get some food, wanna join?"

-meanwhile-

Azara had found three books that he was interested in so far, and decided to stop there for now. He grabbed the books and went to check them out. When he got all of the books in hand, he found a secluded seat at a table that was out of view of both the librarian and other students. Lya crept up from his shirt and slithered onto the table top. Azara kicked his feet onto the table and began to read, balancing on the rear legs of the chair.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Oh. So? Isn't that normal for a guy?" Luna shrugged her shoulders and shifted her gaze to look across the courtyard impatiently.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke sighs, "People are trying to change you, I've seen them... trying to keep you under there wraps. Following you. I don't want you to change for them."

Cerin's brows furrowed from Yuki's response. He could tell the blonde was hiding something, but he didn't push for an answer. "Yeah, sure, but I probably won't eat."

"Alright then let's go." Yuki stepped around Cerin swiftly and waved a gloved hand in gesture for him to follow. He sauntered down the stairs and looked around boredly, his left eye flashing a murky green when he began to zone out. catching himself, he quickly hid the true color again to match his right eye and looked back at Cerin. Idiot, pay attention.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ How long have you been at this school? If you don't mind my asking. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued walking, occasionally looking at the female. It was surprising to randomly meet someone in the hallway, not to mention bizarre. He maintained his warm, friendly atmosphere♆...

[/QUOTE]
''ive only been here for just...3 hours i guess...i only used to drop by at this school cuz of demon disturbances...''

Cerin followed after Yuki. He couldn't help but feel like something was up with him: even though he had the same face, he looked different, and gave Cerin a vibe that rather disturbed him. Crimson optics stayed focused on the back of Yuki's head, and for a moment he wanted to sink his teeth into him and make him talk. However, he knew better than to do such things, and something told him Yuki would probably be too stubborn to talk even if he was in pain.

...♅Akira soon frowns as he observed Layla, soon talking♅...

“ What's wrong? You seem.. distant.. ”

17652004_zps5aomcri8.jpeg

-----Elsewhere-----

...ΨKenji sighed, following behind them both. He soon came to a stop, noticing Luna and Tasuke being close to one another. He sighed slightly and gritted his teeth as he closed his eyes. He spoke, his eyes opening showing a burning red colour around his irises. He spoke as he slowly walked forwardΨ...

“ I've tried to hold back my anger for you. I've tried being the good guy by allowing you to live. Not anymore. Just sharing the same air as you makes me sick. I believe it's time for you to leave this world. ”

tumblr_me9rfhdCkA1r637lso1_500_large_zps15g2rlly.gif

-----Back at the School-----

...♆Kuroh looked at the female in surprise. He hadn't expected her response. He replied as he looked to his left, observing the students outside♆...

“ Only three hours? Wow. I was hoping you could've showed me around, but I guess that's out of the question, huh? ”

KurohWalkingWithYashiro_zpsyibixvdl.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin @Himeragi Seiker

Yuki kept walking, ignoring the feeling of Cerin's stare boring into the back of his skull. He had the unmistakable urge to jab his eyes out and laughed quietly to himself from the image, his fingers twitching at his sides as he suppressed it farther back into his mind. When they finally made it to the cafeteria, he found a seat next to the window and placed his pack down, before going to get some food.

Asphyxiated said:
luna, tasuke, and kenji..))
((( Kenji doesn't love Luna in that sort of way. He likes her as a close friend, not to mention he hates Tasuke's guts, so he doesn't want him to be alone with her. )))

*notices this guy staring at me in a way that makes me feel a bit uncomfortable*

*hugs Kuroh's arm and gestures him to walk a bit faster*

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki kept walking, ignoring the feeling of Cerin's stare boring into the back of his skull. He had the unmistakable urge to jab his eyes out and laughed quietly to himself from the image, his fingers twitching at his sides as he suppressed it farther back into his mind. When they finally made it to the cafeteria, he found a seat next to the window and placed his pack down, before going to get some food.
Cerin continued to watch him carefully, even as he sat across from where Yuki placed his bag. "definitely something off about him.." he mumbled to himself and shook his head.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Kenji doesn't love Luna in that sort of way. He likes her as a close friend, not to mention he hates Tasuke's guts, so he doesn't want him to be alone with her. )))

[/QUOTE]
oh, I see.))

Yuki came back with quite a bit of food placed onto his tray. He smiled at Cerin as he started to eat, consuming the food in no time. With a relieved sigh, he patted his stomach and smiled softly. "So, what do you want to do next?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back