• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well then whats the point of you having your foot on me if you dont want to intimidate me?" masao asks

@LonelyAssassin

"oh, well in that case... well i dont really know what to say. its kind of awkward but its also kind of funny." masao says whilst blushing and giggling

@LonelyAssassin

"So you accept that you're under me?" Tasuke tilts his head, genuinely wondering, Masao was a strange one he thought. He took his foot off his chest and let out a sigh, "Get up."

masao gets up. "of course i accept im under you, i mean theres nothing i can do about it, cause if i tried to contridict you i would end up dead." masao says

@LonelyAssassin

"Good." Tasuke starts walking away, he didn't care if Masao followed or not, he made his way back to his dorm.

Tasuke glanced over his shoulder to see Masao following him. He looked forward a grinned, walking up to his door he opened it and walked in. When Masao walks in, if he does, he would see a Girl sitting on the side of Tasuke's bed. He places his books on the side and looks at Masao

"So you followed..."

"Who is this Tasuke?"

tumblr_lzkcriSlhS1qj00eyo1_250.jpg

"..." masao is shocked to see a female sitting on tasukes bed, but masao walks in anyways."ummm... hello." masao says as he blushes

@LonelyAssassin

"Aww He's Blushing."

Tasuke laughed and then teased the elf "Yes, he does that. He also 'likes' me, but doesn't want me or not in that way. I stabbed him, he still came back." He grinned at Masao, The girl burst into giggles.

masao blushes harder because he is not used to being in such odd situations. "umm, i would say that this was awkward, but ive been in awkwarder situations." masao said as his eyes turned complete lavender.

@LonelyAssassin

"This is Tira, she's an old friend of mine." He gestures to her and then walks into the Kitchen, "One sec."

Tira stands up from her bed and walks over to Masao, taking a look at him closely, walking around him and then she smirks, "So you and Tasuke had Sex? Are you Gay? Or Bisexual? I doubt he raped you or else you wouldn't be here."

"Awww. So does that mean we can't do?" Tira stands in front of him and pouts. "TIRA! Behave yourself!" Tasuke shouts from the other room.

masao blushes a lot harder after he hears tiras remark. he pulls his dagger out of his back pocket trying to conceal it, but he accidentally drops it. he immediatly freezes up after droping the dagger

@LonelyAssassin

Tira looks down at the Dagger and blinks, she looks back up at Masao. Suddenly she slaps him across the face, "What's that for!?"

"Well that's boring!" She slaps him again and picks up the knife and gives it him, "Now do what you were gonna do."

Yuki stepped in to his old room through a portal that looked like a gaping hole in the wall. He fixed the black gloves on his hands and scanned the room, looking at the blood that stained the ground, "Must be mine.." With a soft sigh, he reached into the portal and pulled out a sword of sorts. He sat the weapon onto the bed and delved back into the hole, spinning his arm into a wrapping motion, before he removed it from the portal with a black snake coiled around it. "Azara, you can get out of that form now and get your snake." The sword didn't budge, but a familiar voice echoed from it,"maybe I want Birdy to carry me everywhere."

"No." Yuki picked the weapon up only to toss it at the window and watch as it formed into Azara, who caught himself on the wall.

-

"I was only playing." Azara sighed and let go of the wall, climbing over Yuki's bed and taking his snake from his master carefully.

-

"If you're going to help, then get moving. If not, then you should find you something to do." Yuki stared at him blankly, until Lya hissed and bit at him. Though he dodged it, it still made him flinch,"keep her away from me please..."

-

Azara moved Lya away from Yuki with a quiet chuckle,"sorry, she sometimes thinks you're a bird." He sighed and looked around the room boredly,"what is there to do?"

-

Yuki shrugged,"I usually sat in here and watched anime, but there is a library if you wish to go check it out. Just make sure you hide Lya, she may scare some students."

-

Azara grinned,"alright, a library," he waved to Yuki and left the dorm room, eagerly. The black snake formed a line across his shoulders and arms as he held them out and winced when she disappeared, hidden from plain view. The thin, black, leathery tail that was previously hidden fell from beneath his dark sweater as he left the dormitory and headed to the main building. Its angular pointed tip cutting the air behind him with a sharp swish; a bad habit he picked up from Allon.

Azara hadn't thought of asking for directions, but he didn't really need to anyways. He eventually made it to the library and immediately began his search for a book that peeked his interest. Golden optics scanned the different sections they provided until he found one that he was interested in reading under, and he began to continue searching there. Black-nailed fingers trailed across the spines of each book as he read the names. Most of the ones he passed he had already read. When he found one he wanted to read, he sat it down on the table and began looking for a second book.

-

Yuki popped his joints before he began resituating the dorm room completely. He cleaned the blood from the ground first, as well as covering the mark. There wasn't much to move around, but he did so regardless. Some students would pass by his room upon hearing the noise and watch him diligently working; however, when he turned to look at them, they hid behind the walls of the entrance. Idiots, I know you're there..

When Yuki finally finished, he stepped out into the hallway and stared at the small group of students for a long moment. He started to get irritated that they wouldn't leave, but one of them caught his attention when he began to mock Yuki. Yuki only stared at him as he lowly flicked his finger in the direction of his knee. A black tendril immediately erupted from the ground and punctured the back of the guy's knee all the way through the bone. Thankfully, Yuki hadn't hit hard enough to kill him, or mortally wound him, but enough to land him a few days of doctors appointments. Quite frankly, Yuki hadn't changed much on his morals, but still laughed quietly when the black spike removed itself from the stranger's leg and flew to Yuki's palm, making the other students grab him run.

Yuki sighed after he stopped snickering and dissolved the spike, "I'm an idiot." He scratched his head and looked around,"what to do now." Not really wanting to go with Azara, Yuki turned on his heel and headed to the cafeteria to get some food. "Starving."

LonelyAssassin said:
He felt the wall against his back, it was very uncomfortable, he groaned a little. Tasuke managed to relax and looked at her, "I don't want you to be my plaything. Believe me, you couldn't be even if I tried. What I want is a strong, sassy, sexy woman that can put up with me." He wrapped his arms around Luna's waist and placed his forehead against hers.

Tasuke tilted his head, "Hey. I'm not a Man whore. I've only fucked you." He starts counting on his fingers, "You, Kalena, Layla technically, and a couple of girls in my first year here. Then a guy in my second year and another 3 girls. That's it!"
Luna then traced her gaze to find his, only slightly bothered by him being so close to her. She found his words to be confusing, for all she knew was strong and sassy. Raising her brow subconsciously, Luna carefully took in a deep breath while her gaze fell to look at her feet, even while his arms wrapped around her waist. She didn't have much of a countering statement, but had a mere question. "Why do you bother me?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna then traced her gaze to find his, only slightly bothered by him being so close to her. She found his words to be confusing, for all she knew was strong and sassy. Raising her brow subconsciously, Luna carefully took in a deep breath while her gaze fell to look at her feet, even while his arms wrapped around her waist. She didn't have much of a countering statement, but had a mere question. "Why do you bother me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Because you want to be. I like you as you are Luna." Tasuke grinned and leaned his head back away from Luna's.

Cerin gut tired of waiting and stood up from the grass. He walked into the dorms and up the stairs, but came to a halt when he ran into someone. It was Yuki, but Cerin didn't recognize him at first. Catching the person before they fell, Cerin steadied his feet. It was hard for him to tell whether or not the small person was a boy, or flat chested girl, as he was very feminine. "Ah...sorry..sir?" He scratched his head of white hair and smiled behind his mask, before he saw the persons eyes: they were the same beautifully unique color as Yuki's, but something about them looked worn or darker. "Yuki?! What happened to you?" Cerin ended up yelling, grabbing Yuki's shoulders in worry.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Because you want to be. I like you as you are Luna." Tasuke grinned and leaned his head back away from Luna's.
"Oh. So? Isn't that normal for a guy?" Luna shrugged her shoulders and shifted her gaze to look across the courtyard impatiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back