• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla sighed. "I guess...." Layla then shifted her gaze skyward to look at the scattering clouds above while they awaited the next arrivals.

Luna slowly released her breath. "I'll be there...I can take care of myself. Thank you, I guess." Luna then leaned against the wall Kenji was behind, and shut her eyelids over her irises.

MASAO

Masao, seeing tasuke in the court yard, knew this was his chance to make a move. masao, leaving all his belongings on the roof, morphed into a cat. he jumped down onto a table outside of a diner and then hopped to the ground. once on the ground he ran over to tasuke, still in cat form, and started to rub on tasukes leg.

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
MASAO
Masao, seeing tasuke in the court yard, knew this was his chance to make a move. masao, leaving all his belongings on the roof, morphed into a cat. he jumped down onto a table outside of a diner and then hopped to the ground. once on the ground he ran over to tasuke, still in cat form, and started to rub on tasukes leg.

@LonelyAssassin
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla sighed. "I guess...." Layla then shifted her gaze skyward to look at the scattering clouds above while they awaited the next arrivals.
Luna slowly released her breath. "I'll be there...I can take care of myself. Thank you, I guess." Luna then leaned against the wall Kenji was behind, and shut her eyelids over her irises.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuked smiled at Luna when she leaned against the wall, he was about to make his way over when a Cat rubbed up against his leg, he looked down at it and frowned. "One Sec Luna." He created another Tasuke out of Ice which grabbed the Cat by it's Scruff and took him away.

When they were inside the School, he dropped the Cat on the ground and grinned at Masao, "I see you lived."

MASAO

masao morphed back to a human "Of course i did, idiot. What did you think i would do, just sit there and watch you prance off as i bled out? hell no! i lived and ive been thinking of all the ways i could kill you. i know a bunch of ways to kill you, im just trying to figure out which one will satisfy me." masao says with a grin as his eyes go pitch black.

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
MASAO
masao morphed back to a human "Of course i did, idiot. What did you think i would do, just sit there and watch you prance off as i bled out? hell no! i lived and ive been thinking of all the ways i could kill you. i know a bunch of ways to kill you, im just trying to figure out which one will satisfy me." masao says with a grin as his eyes go pitch black.

@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke smirked at him, "I will kill you before you kill me." He put a hand on his waist and flicked his wrist, "So what is it you want? Since you haven't figured out which one with satisfy you."

"i dont really know why i came to talk to you. of course i know im not talking to the real you. but i guess an ice you is the next best thing." masao says as he shrugs.

@LonelyAssassin

"It doesn't really matter if you're talking with the Ice me or not." Tasuke chuckled, "I see your speech impediment has disappeared - An act?"

jakobtatee said:
"yea, it was an act. i take it you knew it wasnt real from the begining?" masao asks
@LonelyAssassin
"No at first it was believable." He stepped closer to Masao and tilted his head, "You're still a bit of a mystery.... Do you like me? In a sexual way I mean."

" normally i tend not to get attracted to guys who stab me in the gut and leave me there. but i do like you, i just dont know in what way i like you yet." masao says

@LonelyAssassin

(TasukexMasao)

Luna raised her brow at the sight of the cat, only to blow her breath. "Well. I shall take my leave." Luna then pushed herself off the wall, brushing off her clothing before turning her back to him and heading back down the sidewalk.

"i said i like you, i didnt say i want you." masao says as he pulls a dagger out of his pocket and holds it to tasukes neck.

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(TasukexMasao)
Luna raised her brow at the sight of the cat, only to blow her breath. "Well. I shall take my leave." Luna then pushed herself off the wall, brushing off her clothing before turning her back to him and heading back down the sidewalk.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke looked at her and walked after her, travelling beside her, "Seems I shall take mine as well." He laughed and then raised his finger to his lips, "You can hurt me. Try to kill me. I'm not leaving you... "

jakobtatee said:
"i said i like you, i didnt say i want you." masao says as he pulls a dagger out of his pocket and holds it to tasukes neck.
@LonelyAssassin

"Don't deny it Masao."
Tasuke felt the cold steel press against his neck and tilted his head back slightly, revealing more of his neck, "Do it. What use will it do against an Ice me?" He grabbed Masao's shirt and pulled him closer, their noses touched.

"well i guess your right, it wont do anything against an ice you." masao says as he starts blushing again

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"well i guess your right, it wont do anything against an ice you." masao says as he starts blushing again
@LonelyAssassin
"Nope." Tasuke suddenly pushed Masao away onto the ground and stepped on his chest, "I do like you, but not in the way that you like me."

Luna slowly brought her gaze to look at Tasuke. "You dont give up....do you?" Luna then abruptly turned and shoved him against the wall, leaning her weight heavily up against him. "Stop trying. You can't have me as one of your playthings."

"like i said, i like you, i just dont know how i like you yet. i could like you sexually, but youve probably fucked everyone at this school at least two time, and im not into man whores. i could like you as a friend, but your a murderer and im not into killers. i could just like you in general, but i dont know you well enough to like you like that. so as i said, i dont know how i feel about you yet." masao says

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly brought her gaze to look at Tasuke. "You dont give up....do you?" Luna then abruptly turned and shoved him against the wall, leaning her weight heavily up against him. "Stop trying. You can't have me as one of your playthings."

[/QUOTE]
He felt the wall against his back, it was very uncomfortable, he groaned a little. Tasuke managed to relax and looked at her, "I don't want you to be my plaything. Believe me, you couldn't be even if I tried. What I want is a strong, sassy, sexy woman that can put up with me." He wrapped his arms around Luna's waist and placed his forehead against hers.

jakobtatee said:
"like i said, i like you, i just dont know how i like you yet. i could like you sexually, but youve probably fucked everyone at this school at least two time, and im not into man whores. i could like you as a friend, but your a murderer and im not into killers. i could just like you in general, but i dont know you well enough to like you like that. so as i said, i dont know how i feel about you yet." masao says
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke tilted his head, "Hey. I'm not a Man whore. I've only fucked you." He starts counting on his fingers, "You, Kalena, Layla technically, and a couple of girls in my first year here. Then a guy in my second year and another 3 girls. That's it!"

"i find that hard to believe." masao says as he pushes away tasukes foot and stands up. "you know, you should really consider not stepping on peoples shirts cause it leaves a mark. this was a new shirt too" masao says with a frown.

@LonelyAssassin

Last edited by a moderator:
jakobtatee said:
"i find that hard to believe." masao says as he pushes away tasukes foot and stands up. "you know, you should really consider not stepping on peoples shirts cause it leaves a mark. this was a new shirt too" masao says with a frown.
@LonelyAssassin
Before he can get back up, Tasuke pushes him back down against with his foot on his chest, "I don't care. You are in your rightful place."

"ugh, you know, this is very uncomfortable. and your not very intimidating if thats what your trying to be." masao says

@LonelyAssassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back