• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nudges Kuroh with my elbow*

''well..? d-dont be so silent...i hate silence..''

( in all actuality, he might, but you gotta remember. Yuki was ready to die, he knew that Allon would take him the moment he drew the mark. )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Okay. )))
“ You waiting on the principle as well? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over at the female, smiling slightly♆...

1351247895-3031558466_zpsylt1akgr.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''h-hey...''

*gives a bit of a saddened look*

(It was a mark that Allon gave to him in case Yuki ever wanted to give in to his offer and give him his soul. It collects the remaining fragments of the spirit after one is near their time and holds them until the person who gave the mark traces it and takes the soul. However, instead of consuming the soul and killing Yuki, Allon restored his body within his dimension and brought him back. Yuki still only has fragments of a soul, but they were replaced by pieces of Death's power when he was connected with the eye. which is one reason why Yuki has become darker.)

ChubbyPenguin said:
(It was a mark that Allon gave to him in case Yuki ever wanted to give in to his offer and give him his soul. It collects the remaining fragments of the spirit after one is near their time and holds them until the person who gave the mark traces it and takes the soul. However, instead of consuming the soul and killing Yuki, Allon restored his body within his dimension and brought him back. Yuki still only has fragments of a soul, but they were replaced by pieces of Death's power when he was connected with the eye. which is one reason why Yuki has become darker.)
Ohhhhhhh. That sounds interesting o3o

Ima go ahead and try to sleep again. Goodnight Penguin! ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-hey...''
*gives a bit of a saddened look*

[/QUOTE]
“ What's wrong? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he observed the female's saddened expression♆...

*looks back at the door with a quite annoyed look*

''i asked a question...and i dont like it when things are silent...''

''silence just gives me an erie feel...and it annoys me so much''

“ Oh. Silence is just the absence of noise. I prefer silence, it allows me to think clearly. What question are you referring to? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he observed her actions. His smile faded as he spoke♆...

''well...i said you looked familiar and you looked like that one demon god or...something...idk. im not too fond of demon gods''

''and i also wanted to fight this one demon god....until.....''

*looks down a bit saddened*

“ Oh? I'm not really a Demon God. I'm a Demonic God, basically a God with Demonic powers. To be more precise, my grandfather is the creator of all Gods, Ragnarok. I'm a transcended being, which is far more powerful than all Gods. At least, that's how my father puts it. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned his attention back to the door, soon deciding to check out the rest of the school. Kuroh began walking away, soon uttering three sentences to the female, looking around at her as he did so♆...

“ Looks like he isn't in. I'm gonna go look around the school. You're welcome to join me, if you wish. ”

54954673_zpsuc2h4byu.jpg

''uh...o-ok..i might as well kill time knowing around the school''

*walks besides Kuroh*

“ How long have you been at this school? If you don't mind my asking. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued walking, occasionally looking at the female. It was surprising to randomly meet someone in the hallway, not to mention bizarre. He maintained his warm, friendly atmosphere♆...

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla shrugged her shoulders. "The way things are looking...Luna doesn't want any 'bonding' time dear." With a disappointed sigh, Layla rested herself up against Akira, calmly poking at his hand. "I can't even tell what's wrong with her."

--------------
ELSEWHERE--------

Luna blinked, staring at him for a few seconds, before swatting his hand away. "Don't be an idiot. The more you stay around me, the greater the chances of me killing you. You want to live, stay away." Luna soon shifted her gaze sharply, catching a small mumble from a few feet away. Immediately, SGD knew who it was. He had been following her almost all day after all. "Kenji...What do you need?"

...♅Akira smiled slightly and tightened his grip slightly. He spoke as he looked down at her head♅...

“ Don't worry. You're sisters. Some time alone in a hot-spring will allow you two to chat. ”

---------Meanwhile-----------

“ Nothing. Just checking up on you. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he remained in his position, looking at Luna. He continuedΨ...

“ You know, we all want you with us. I just hope that you'll realize it before doing something stupid. ”

((( Have to go off in nine minutes. Got a party to attend. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna blinked, staring at him for a few seconds, before swatting his hand away. "Don't be an idiot. The more you stay around me, the greater the chances of me killing you. You want to live, stay away." Luna soon shifted her gaze sharply, catching a small mumble from a few feet away. Immediately, SGD knew who it was. He had been following her almost all day after all. "Kenji...What do you need?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Nothing. Just checking up on you. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he remained in his position, looking at Luna. He continuedΨ...

“ You know, we all want you with us. I just hope that you'll realize it before doing something stupid. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke felt his hand get hit away and his expression saddened, "You think I'm afraid of tha...." Tasuke was interrupted by the sudden confrontation Kenji, he looked at him. These Fukushima like to stalk people he thought.

"I doubt Luna would do something stupid. You may not realise it, but she is intelligent and she is more than capable of looking after herself."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back