• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke tilted his head, looking at that smile, and he started laughing maniacally, "What? WHAT? What are you doing? Why're you smiling, what are you drawing!?" Tasuke jabbed his thumb hard into Yuki's neck, "STOP" His grin wider than ever.
( I'm fine Phyxi. )

Yuki winced when his neck was jabbed, his breath breaking, but he didn't break his smile. If anything, it got wider as he finished the symbol and listened to the slowly drying blood when it started to sizzle and burn the mark into the hardwood. He was ready for this, whatever he had in store, even death.

*watches in suspicion*

''what's this mark...?''

*crosses one leg over the other*

ChubbyPenguin said:
( I'm fine Phyxi. )
Yuki winced when his neck was jabbed, his breath breaking, but he didn't break his smile. If anything, it got wider as he finished the symbol and listened to the slowly drying blood when it started to sizzle and burn the mark into the hardwood. He was ready for this, whatever he had in store, even death.
"Heh. Not gonna tell me huh?" Tasuke pulled him up by the hair and then pushed him onto the ground, he stood up and kicked him, hard in the ribs, he kicked again. And again. And again. In the face. In the stomach. stomping his arms. His chest. He stopped, a hand over his face as he let out a sigh and finally crouched down above Yuki's chest forming an Ice Razor in his hand - he held it to Yuki's neck.

"Still not gonna speak? Tsch... Good bye Yuki."

MAYOTA

mayota leaves the mean mans dorm and walks down a couple doors to his dorm. once in his door he gently closes it and goes to his bed and meditates.

( @LonelyAssassin freaking savage as fuck... Holeh crap you scare me D; )

Yuki coughed and choked as he was kicked and stomped on. He still quietly laughed, watching Tasuke crouch over him, and waved his fingers weakly when he said goodbye; his expression one of happiness. I can finally escape this..."Thank you."

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki coughed and choked as he was kicked and stomped on. He still quietly laughed, watching Tasuke crouch over him, and waved his fingers weakly when he said goodbye; his expression one of happiness. I can finally escape this..."Thank you."
Tasuke's eyes widened, his grin turning upside down as he looked over Yuki. He closed his eyes and applied more pressure to Yuki's neck, growling, and then finally relaxed - removing the razor from his neck. His eyes slowly opened and he leaned down, kissing Yuki, he eventually parted the kiss and softly said, "No problem."

And at that moment his Razor hand whipped across the blonde's neck, splitting it, making it release the red life liquid that ran through Yuki's body. It splattered over Tasuke's face and pour from the wound and the Blonde's mouth onto the ground, Tasuke watched it all, watched as the blood stained Yuki's hair, skin, clothes.

*sees the blood and covers my mouth coughing while eyes began to become red and rushes out the dorm door*

(DIE YUKI DIEEEE is what @ChubbyPenguin was probably like)

Tasuke chuckled and stood up, he had a bit of blood over him and he sighed, dropping his coat on top of Yuki's body - his shirt was fine. Tasuke looked at the mark and shrugged, he did nothing to it, if someone were to come after him, so be it, another dead guy. He dropped his Razor on the ground and disappeared.

@Mashiro Shiina

Tasuke appeared in front of Luna, his face had blood spatter over it still and his trousers covered in splotches, it had been a while since he killed - it felt good. "Hey Luna, So about this unfinished business?"

*outside breathing heavily while the left eye is trying to revert to its normal color, blue*

*goes back inside the dorm*

Mind: its risky...but i must control the demon power that yearns for human blood. this is an opportunity to try..

*breathing the air thats filled with the blood's scent and looking at the blood trying to control the urge*

Luna blinked, tilting her head to the side. "May I help you? You can go away now." Luna then rolled her irises and brushed past him. "Have fun cleaning DNA off your face."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna blinked, tilting her head to the side. "May I help you? You can go away now." Luna then rolled her irises and brushed past him. "Have fun cleaning DNA off your face."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grabbed her wrist when she tried to walk away and looked at her, "Don't neglect me Luna. What did you want?" He let go of her wrist and took off his shirt, wiping his face with it, it wasn't fine now - great.

*loses conscious and faints collapsing to the ground still not strong enough to control the urge and stay awake (is about 2 meters away from the blood)*

Luna froze as soon as her wrist was grabbed by him. She was curious as to what he meant, which brought her to turn to face him, even once he released her and removed his shirt. "Neglect you? Meaning?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna froze as soon as her wrist was grabbed by him. She was curious as to what he meant, which brought her to turn to face him, even once he released her and removed his shirt. "Neglect you? Meaning?"

[/QUOTE]
"Turn me away and leave." He sighed, "Especially after telling me we had unfinished business and not sharing when I ask what. So. I'll ask again, what business? I don't remember us having 'business'. "

no one notices the fainted person that looks a bit demon-like that is on the floor, nor busted in the dorm window, nor even ran out the door, ok gg q.q))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back