• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna rolled her irises, shaking her head in disapproval. "Then you're looking in the wrong place. Sorry to burst your friendly bubble." Luna then brushed past him to continue her exit, neglecting to close the door behind her.

Kyuru

Kyuru was slightly surprised at him having invaded her thoughts, but to so bluntly put it that way and make things even more awkward was downright annoying. She turned her head towards him slowly, "Perhaps you shouldn't make things awkward like that, it ruins a conversation." She said apathetically, and started walking down the stairway, not interested in talking to someone who blatantly ignored the rules of socializing, she herself was mildly hypocritical thinking things like this, but at least she didn't kill conversations to the point where it was symbolically like a flaming WWI Zeppelin crashing into the North Sea. Keeping her face calm she walked back to her dorm, these kinds of social situations were what mortified her. And someone who could read her mind was even more horrifying, this meant throwing her privacy out the window. Collapsing on her bed she tried to fall asleep, and think about better things.

@jakobtatee

(If anyone needs somebody, the people majority of my characters interact with are busy, so I gave one character free. He is male.)

MAYOTA

Mayota comes to the conclusion that nobody wants to talk to him. He decides to go to his dorm. Whilst on his way to his dorm he runs into the girl who shut the door in his face. "Hey miss, why was that man being so mean to the other guy back there. I mean he was purposfully pushing on that guys wounds and i bet that hurt a lot." Mayota says to her, hoping that she will pay more attention to him this time.

@Mashiro Shiina

MASAO

Masao watches the girl walk off. He doesn't care because he wasn't really looking for chit chat. So he just dangles his legs over the edge, and draws in his sketchbook.

@Rain

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke looks back down at Yuki, grinning at him, his thumb still pressed against his revealed neck, "Still not Speaking huh? That's a shame. I really wanted you to talk. You know, you have beautiful eyes."

@ChubbyPenguin
Yuki gave in to the pain throbbing in his legs, tears beginning to fall from the corner of his eyes as he stared up at tasuke. He didn't want to give in to anything, especially not him, and tried to ignore the pressure on his neck. It was no use trying to make himself upset, or try to push himself to escape; if he was to die here, then it wouldn't be much of a surprise to him. A small hand fell from his knee and traced the ground this his blood, drawing a symbol only he and one other person had knowledge of as a smile formed on his lips.

Luna raised her brow, slowly turning to face the boy from before. "I don't know. But you should know its best you don't get involved with anything Tasuke does." Luna shrugged her shoulders and then began turning her back to him, readying to walk away once again.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki gave in to the pain throbbing in his legs, tears beginning to fall from the corner of his eyes as he stared up at tasuke. He didn't want to give in to anything, especially not him, and tried to ignore the pressure on his neck. It was no use trying to make himself upset, or try to push himself to escape; if he was to die here, then it wouldn't be much of a surprise to him. A small hand fell from his knee and traced the ground this his blood, drawing a symbol only he and one other person had knowledge of as a smile formed on his lips.
Tasuke tilted his head, looking at that smile, and he started laughing maniacally, "What? WHAT? What are you doing? Why're you smiling, what are you drawing!?" Tasuke jabbed his thumb hard into Yuki's neck, "STOP" His grin wider than ever.

*looks down at tasuke and yuki at a distance and since i have no idea where you two are at, lets say if theres a platform above you guys, im there. if there isnt, well...im just floating*

''Hmmm...''

*Summons Marbas, a cross-shaped blaster, charges it up, and fires a piercing bolt at Tasuke's arm precisely*

MAYOTA

"Oh, okay. Sorry for bothering you again." Mayota says sheepishly as he turns around to go back to the mean mans dorm. "Hello, is anyone in there. HEELLLOOOOOO." Mayota says whilst knocking on the dorm door.

@LonelyAssassin

@Mashiro Shiina

ah ok....)

*lets say, i did not shoot tasuke yet, gonna shoot him after the person dies i guess*

(they are in a dorm room...no way you or anyone would see unless they suddenly appeared or bursts int the room.

because everyone has to know when someones going to die.

god forbid that happen.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]can i interupt after? i never found any kind of fun yet O^O)

[/QUOTE]
(Come entertain my character ;p )

(LETS JUST WAIT. Lets just have the current events happen, and then I'll see what happens with my dude won't we. OR why don't @jakobtatee just interact with each other's characters huh?

*watching from outside the dorm window kinda floating but looks like im sitting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back