• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
masao reaches for a crystal from his backpack. he shoves the healing crystal in the wound and the wound heals instantly. "well that went well" he mumbles

Yuki nodded and waved to Cerin as he turned around and entered the dorms shakily. He traversed the stairs inside slowly, having to focus on each step he took. Using the wall as support, Yuki walked to his room and opened the door. slipping his shoes off the moment he entered, A hiccup escaped him as he peeled the partially wet shirt from his torso and began to fumble through his dresser for another shirt. "I wish I had a power that made clothes....Ah..but that would be a huugggeee mess.."

Sixxx said:
" oh im Zoey and this is Jackson " she looks at the schedule and smiles " you dont have class for another hour ...want me to show you where all your classes are and then lets go get some food. hows that sound?"
@JadeWuvsCookies
*Smiles* "I'm Jamie. Also that'll be great if you don't mind. I know you've probably got a handful with Jackson."

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki nodded and waved to Cerin as he turned around and entered the dorms shakily. He traversed the stairs inside slowly, having to focus on each step he took. Using the wall as support, Yuki walked to his room and opened the door. slipping his shoes off the moment he entered, A hiccup escaped him as he peeled the partially wet shirt from his torso and began to fumble through his dresser for another shirt. "I wish I had a power that made clothes....Ah..but that would be a huugggeee mess.."
Tasuke after walking away from the mess he caused saw someone he didn't anticipate to see, Yuki walked into his Dorm Room. He grinned and walked over to the door which he had left open and peaked inside, he remembered his little run in with the boy from before - and this excited him, such an opportunity. He took a couple of steps into the room and quietly closed the door, he relaxed and leaned against the wall watching the Blonde fumble for a shirt.

masaos eyes turn pitch black as he morphs into a bird and flies to the roof of the school. once on the roof, he morphs to a human. "he was right. i should have cursed that damn book" he mumbles to himself

"its fine but do you mind can we go back to my dorm ? i want the stroller cause my arm is about to fall off"" she smiled and adjusted the carrier again

Once Yuki found a shirt he slipped it on and gave a relieved sigh, though he was still wet. He began to unbuckle his belt while grumbling, before something caught his eye. A figure stood against one of his walls, an he froze, slowly turning his head to see if it was just the alcohol messing with him. Yuki jumped when he saw that it wasn't, "Ah! A Peeping tom!" He squeaked, but stopped when he saw who it was. In this state, the male looked familiar, but he couldn't remember exactly how. Yuki just knew he got a deep sense of dread when he looked at him, his head tilting slightly,"ah-- what?" He rubbed his eye, but he still couldn't see him clearly.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Once Yuki found a shirt he slipped it on and gave a relieved sigh, though he was still wet. He began to unbuckle his belt while grumbling, before something caught his eye. A figure stood against one of his walls, an he froze, slowly turning his head to see if it was just the alcohol messing with him. Yuki jumped when he saw that it wasn't, "Ah! A Peeping tom!" He squeaked, but stopped when he saw who it was. In this state, the male looked familiar, but he couldn't remember exactly how. Yuki just knew he got a deep sense of dread when he looked at him, his head tilting slightly,"ah-- what?" He rubbed his eye, but he still couldn't see him clearly.
Tasuke couldn't help but laugh, he stepped a couple of steps forward, walking closer to Yuki a grin spread across his face. "Oh don't tell me that you've forgotten who I am?" He tilts his head at the boy.

" actually here " she hands her the diaper bag "sorry i just met you, dollar store binkys and a million diapers are less valuable then my baby , mom thing"

@JadeWuvsCookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki stepped backwards when Tasuke came closer. He didn't like this feeling he got just from looking at him, the dread quickly turning to fear. Wavering a little, Yuki's brows furrowed as he shook his head in response.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki stepped backwards when Tasuke came closer. He didn't like this feeling he got just from looking at him, the dread quickly turning to fear. Wavering a little, Yuki's brows furrowed as he shook his head in response.
"Tasuke? Pushed your face into the floor with my foot? You used your power on me, didn't work the second time though." Tasuke let out a sigh, "You could have at least remembered me." He kept walking, walking until Yuki backed up into a corner or moved differently.

Yuki started to shift on his heel to run as he kept getting closer, but tripped over his own foot and hit the wall behind him. He sat up and rubbed his red cheeks,"ow. Ow. Ow."

Tasuke rolls his eyes at the clumsiness he was faced with, he grabbed the back of Yuki's hair and pulled him by it, dragging him to his bed and throwing him against the side of it. "Focus." He formed a blade and stabbed it into Yuki's shin, "That should help."

Yuki yelped when he was tossed against the bed and lurched forward when his leg was stabbed. a dull throbbing begins at the wound site, growing in intensity causing Yuki to wheeze in shock.

Tasuke clicks his fingers in front of Yuki's face, "Speak! Gosh. Not much of a talker?" Tasuke stayed crouch down, waiting for Yuki to regain himself.

Luna slowly sighed, removing herself from the group. Once again drama was to unfold, and as of yet, she wanted to be left alone if she wasn't needed. The thing she been grabbed for was merely an announcement of which had already held knowledge of, thus giving no reason for her to stay. Silent, Luna continued walking without the slightest attempt to look back. As she walked, Luna held a soft gaze, shutting her eyelids over them to release the wet tears that had been fighting at her eyes.

tumblr_mpfaihke5S1rg98p7o3_500.gif

Rain said:
(My character is sitting around in an empty classroom, >_> incase anyones lonely)
( xD Why in the classroom?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](XDDD Wanna just continue it elsewhere or something?)

[/QUOTE]
(Haha, perhaps those two should take their story elsewhere before they continue getting lost. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back