• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke lets out another longer sigh, he walks away from the library and starts roaming the School, He starts reading the book her got from the Library, deciding the save Masao's for a later time.

jakobtatee said:
masao sprints to catch up to tasuke. he morphs into a bee again, trying to annoy tasuke again
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke Forms an Ice Sphere around the Bee and Catches it, looking at Masao now trapped inside, "How're you gonna Transform back now?"

jakobtatee said:
"umm.. well i dont think i can" masao says muffled by the ice
@LonelyAssassin
"And you're gonna run out of Air Soon. So if I let you free will you turn into something less irritating?"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin watched Yuki and laughed, taking the bottle and consuming the last few swallows. He stood up, shaking his head, "honestly, Yuki. You're so weak." Scanning the blonde, he realized that he had spilled some on his clothes,"great, you spilled some."
Yuki looked down on his wet shirt and laughed loudly,"ha! Oh- that's bad. Ah..." He shivered a little and pouted,"I g-guess I should go get changed.." Not thinking straight, Yuki started to wobble off of the roof.

jakobtatee said:
"i highly doubt it. i would gladly let you kill me but i doubt you would kill me." says masao
@LonelyAssassin
"You would gladly let me kill you?..." Tasuke looked at him curiously. "Why?"

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki looked down on his wet shirt and laughed loudly,"ha! Oh- that's bad. Ah..." He shivered a little and pouted,"I g-guess I should go get changed.." Not thinking straight, Yuki started to wobble off of the roof.
Cerin watched him, his eyes going wide when he noticed he was going to fall off of the roof. He rushed over to Yuki and grabbed him before he went overboard, pulling him back from the ledge. "Geez..." A huff escaped and he picked Yuki up, jumping down from the roof and setting him onto. His feet. "You go get changed and try to rest. I'll wait here." Cerin could feel the liquid finally getting to his brain, making his thought process fuzzy. He pulled his mask back over his face and sat in the grass, letting out a cloud of smoke.

"because i know how killers think. if your really a killer, you would want to plan the death. you would want to earn it. you woulnt want it given to you" says masao

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"because i know how killers think. if your really a killer, you would want to plan the death. you would want to earn it. you woulnt want it given to you" says masao
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke didn't say anything in response to that, he just continued walking.

Jackson smiles and continues to baby babble her

Zoey smiles " well let me see your schedule you might have some classes i have back homework to turn in , hospital time still mean homework"

@JadeWuvsCookies

"i bet if i told you to kill me now you wouldnt do it. here if you want me dead kill me right here right now" said masao

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"i bet if i told you to kill me now you wouldnt do it. here if you want me dead kill me right here right now" said masao
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke turns to face him, looking at him dead in the eyes. "You're right." He then stabs him in the Gut with a Dagger made of Ice and twists the blade, allowing the blood to pour out the wound, he leans in and whispers into his ear, "Don't assume you know me." He pulls out the blade and walks away, not caring whether he lives or dies, "I'll see you again, unless you give up. Bye!"

" oh im Zoey and this is Jackson " she looks at the schedule and smiles " you dont have class for another hour ...want me to show you where all your classes are and then lets go get some food. hows that sound?"

@JadeWuvsCookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back