• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"someone whos a bastard. cause what i normally do when i meet a bastard is i give them a book with a curse on it. thats what happens when you mess with magic geeks like me" masao says with a grin "but your different. im not saying your not a bastard, but you are different. your a nice bastard, so i dont want you cursed or dead. so dont worry yours isnt cursed." masao says with a giggle

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"someone whos a bastard. cause what i normally do when i meet a bastard is i give them a book with a curse on it. thats what happens when you mess with magic geeks like me" masao says with a grin "but your different. im not saying your not a bastard, but you are different. your a nice bastard, so i dont want you cursed or dead. so dont worry yours isnt cursed." masao says with a giggle
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke bursts into a laugh, but stops himself, remembering he was in a library, "Funny. Funny guy. But you don't know me, you should have cursed it." Tasuke drops the two books and quickly pins Masao against the book shelf, "It was never my intention to go back to my dorm." He said seductively.

"i know it wasnt. ive dealt with guys like you before." masao says as he pulls out a sharp pencil from his pocket. he plunges the pencil into tasukes arm, popping 5 blood vessels. he then proceeds to knee tasuke in the stomach, knocking tasuke to the ground. he then snaps his fingers and stares at his sketchpad, still open to sword image. the sword then appeared in his hand. he pushed his foot on tasukes throat just enough to make him lose his voice." you dont want to know what happened to the other guy. so move and i will kill you. im not as weak as i look. ive killed before and ill gladly do it again" masao says touching the sword to tasukes heart.

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
"i know it wasnt. ive dealt with guys like you before." masao says as he pulls out a sharp pencil from his pocket. he plunges the pencil into tasukes arm, popping 5 blood vessels. he then proceeds to knee tasuke in the stomach, knocking tasuke to the ground. he then snaps his fingers and stares at his sketchpad, still open to sword image. the sword then appeared in his hand. he pushed his foot on tasukes throat just enough to make him lose his voice." you dont want to know what happened to the other guy. so move and i will kill you. im not as weak as i look. ive killed before and ill gladly do it again" masao says touching the sword to tasukes heart.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke grinned up at Masao, his eyes shone with amusement. The Pencil in his arm started to freeze over, Ice formed around it and then shattered, the pencil was gone and the wound has gone also. The Tasuke he was standing on shattered into Ice, and then from out of no where he came up behind Masao and pushed him up against the opposite Book shelf, whispering in his ear, "You Read me all wrong. I told you I wasn't going to kill you - A Killer has other urges as well you know..." Tasuke's arms wrapped around his waist.

"I'm sure I can show you." Tasuke's arms parted, circling back around Masao's waist, he teased his waistband before slowly pulling it down. He bit into his neck and forced him to lean forward against the bookcase. "I Apologize if I hurt you."

(ok so Motoemo hasnt been on in a month so imma move zoey on any one wanna run into zoey and her baby?)

(ok so Motoemo hasnt been on in a month so imma move zoey on any one wanna run into zoey and her baby?)

jakobtatee said:
"it doesnt hurt, so be as aggressive as you want" masao says while blushing
@LonelyAssassin
"I will. But you have to be quiet. We're in a Library." Tasuke grabbed and pulled on the back of Masao's hair before thrusting hard against him.

(Fade to Black o^o Rough Smex Happens. )

Asphyxiated said:
"Alcohol," Cerin said, leaning in and taking the bottle, pulling his mask down, and downing quite a bit of the liquid before spoke again. "I won't tell the proof," He was sitting a safe distance away from Yuki, so his smoke wouldn't harm him unless he blew it at him. "More!" Tossing the bottle at Yuki, he waited for the effects to kick in on the blonde; knowing it would take more to effect himself.
"A-Alcohol?!" Yuki fumbled to catch the bottle, spilling some of it on the surface below. He eventually steadied the bottle and looked at His friend, who didn't seem to have a care in the world. Yuki took a few more swallows, his mouth forming into a sickly curve. It was strong, perhaps too strong for one as weak as him. He stared at the bottle, his cheeks reddening as the effects began to settle into his mind and he dropped it, watching as it spilled on his clothes and roll away. "Aw.." Yuki frowned, and stood, wavering a bit whilst he reached down to pick it up and hand it to Cerin.

(Gonna Skip what happens)

After finishing 'tasting' the elf and 'more', Tasuke straighten up his clothes and picks up the books he dropped. He looked around the corner of the Aisle to check if anyone was coming or peaking, it seemed clear and he looked back at Masao, "You ok?"

"yea im fine. well that was exciting to say the least" says masao whilst picking up his belongings. masao lets out a giggle.

@LonelyAssassin

Tasuke laughs, "Exhilarating. Have you ever had Sex before this?" Tasuke wondered, tilting his head at the Elf.

Tasuke was surprised, "Oh really? I was your first? That's fun." He turned and walked away, grinning to himself. He walked up to the desk and placed the one book he picked up and checked it out, it was funny looking at the Librarian's Ignorant Face, she had no idea what just happened.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"A-Alcohol?!" Yuki fumbled to catch the bottle, spilling some of it on the surface below. He eventually steadied the bottle and looked at His friend, who didn't seem to have a care in the world. Yuki took a few more swallows, his mouth forming into a sickly curve. It was strong, perhaps too strong for one as weak as him. He stared at the bottle, his cheeks reddening as the effects began to settle into his mind and he dropped it, watching as it spilled on his clothes and roll away. "Aw.." Yuki frowned, and stood, wavering a bit whilst he reached down to pick it up and hand it to Cerin.
Cerin watched Yuki and laughed, taking the bottle and consuming the last few swallows. He stood up, shaking his head, "honestly, Yuki. You're so weak." Scanning the blonde, he realized that he had spilled some on his clothes,"great, you spilled some."

jakobtatee said:
masao giggles and walks outside to wait for tasuke to get finished checking out.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke walks out soon after with the books and grins at him, "Anywhere you wish to go? Like I said, it's not my intention to go back to my dorm."

Jamie walks out of her dorm and stretches, wanting to go for a stroll but not knowing where.

She walks around with a sigh, occasionally waving to people.

jakobtatee said:
"i dont have a specific place i wanna go" says masao.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke lets out a sigh, "Well then, think of something before I throw a book at you."

zoey steps out of her dorm her baby in acarrier on her arm and book bag on her back full of back work she was dressed in loose cloths hiding her small exhusted figure as she walks she wobbles off balance she smiles down at her little baby boy his big blue eyes wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back