• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"You know what I mean." He moved closer, their noses almost touching, "I can tell from your red face."
"I guess it does." Mahiro admitted, he then slipped out from under the covers, making sure it didn't fall off Vex and stretched, "Where are your clothes?"
Vex shrugged,"upstairs probably." He sat up, his tail swaying in the air as his hands felt through the furred blanket.

jakobtatee said:
masao giggles softly. "well that was nice" says masao now blushing so red he looks like a tomato
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke Shrugs, "It could be nicer..." A hint of seduction in his voice.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shrugged,"upstairs probably." He sat up, his tail swaying in the air as his hands felt through the fured blanket.
"Guess I'll have to look around." He moped and started climbing the stairs, searching for Vex's room that contained his clothes.

jakobtatee said:
"why yes, yes it could be" masao says as he starts to lean back closer to tasuke
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke laughs and turns, walking away, "Come on... Unless you don't want to come with me." His mischievous grinned remained on his face

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke Shrugs, "It could be nicer..." A hint of seduction in his voice.
"Guess I'll have to look around." He moped and started climbing the stairs, searching for Vex's room that contained his clothes.
Vex got up after a minute and went upstairs, stopping when Drea appeared in front of him. He blinked and patted her head, watching as she moved aside and went down stairs. "Silly," He whispered and watched Mahiro try to guess which room was his in amusement.

jakobtatee said:
"alright" says masao as he morphs into a cat and follows tasuke.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke laughs and picks Masao up by the scruff of his neck and places him on his head, "Comfy?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex got up after a minute and went upstairs, stopping when Drea appeared in front of him. He blinked and patted her head, watching as she moved aside and went down stairs. "Silly," He whispered and watched Mahiro try to guess which room was his in amusement.
Mahiro had looked through a couple rooms before realising he was being watched, "Oi! Stop making this difficult! I'm Butt Naked" He pouts and folds his arms.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"Happiness...right.." Yuki huffed and looked to his feet. He shrugged his shoulders, not really sure what to say.
"Oh come now, Yuki. I'm not suppose to be the one all happy between us." Cerin tried to joke, though he knew his words probably didn't help. He sighed and reached down, wrapping an arm around Yuki's legs and picking him up over his shoulder."I know something that will cheer you up."

Cerin giggled to himself and jumped up from where he stood onto the roof of the dorms. He sat Yuki down away from the edge and looked around until he found a bag he had left up there. Pulling something from the bag, he sat across from Yuki and showed him the object. It was a clear glass bottle, with a substance that was nearly clear inside. There wasn't label on the bottle, or even a design, and he didn't dare say what it was. He opened it with his claws and shoved it in his face,"drink."

jakobtatee said:
masao purrs and starts to play with tasukes hair
@LonelyAssassin
"Ow, don't pull too harshly." Tasuke made his way to the Library to drop off one of his books that was due back.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke laughs and picks Masao up by the scruff of his neck and places him on his head, "Comfy?"
Mahiro had looked through a couple rooms before realising he was being watched, "Oi! Stop making this difficult! I'm Butt Naked" He pouts and folds his arms.
"I know." Vex chuckled and shook his head. He pointed a finger at the door on the end of the hallway,"it's that one. "

masao stopped playing with tasukes hair and started wondering would invite him to the library. "we must be going somewhere after this" masao thought to himself

@LonelyAssassin

Asphyxiated said:
"I know." Vex chuckled and shook his head. He pointed a finger at the door on the end of the hallway,"it's that one. "
Mahiro walked passed him, pushing him playfully before walking down to the door at the end of the hall, he went inside and rummaged around for some clothes.

jakobtatee said:
masao stopped playing with tasukes hair and started wondering would invite him to the library. "we must be going somewhere after this" masao thought to himself
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke entered the Library and placed his book at the Librarian's Desk, he walked into the Library looking through the sections, "Just picking up another book before we go back."

"I dunno." Tasuke goes down an aisle of shelves at the back of the Library, "You should turn back into a Human and help me look. I feel like reading, a Fantasy Fiction."

masao hopped down and turned back to human. "ive got just the book for you" he says while reaching into his backpack and pulling out a book. "its my own creation. and its fantasy fiction" masao says to tasuke

@LonelyAssassin

Tasuke blinks a couple of times and holds his hand out, "Let me see." He was interested, an artist and a writer huh? He smirked.

Asphyxiated said:
"Oh come now, Yuki. I'm not suppose to be the one all happy between us." Cerin tried to joke, though he knew his words probably didn't help. He sighed and reached down, wrapping an arm around Yuki's legs and picking him up over his shoulder."I know something that will cheer you up."
Cerin giggled to himself and jumped up from where he stood onto the roof of the dorms. He sat Yuki down away from the edge and looked around until he found a bag he had left up there. Pulling something from the bag, he sat across from Yuki and showed him the object. It was a clear glass bottle, with a substance that was nearly clear inside. There wasn't label on the bottle, or even a design, and he didn't dare say what it was. He opened it with his claws and shoved it in his face,"drink."
Yuki squeaked when he saw the ground get farther away, and had to catch his breath when he was sat down. He hated heights to no bounds and tried to focus on Cerin instead of the ground below. Yuki looked confused when Cerin shoved a bottle in his face, but took it and did as told, drinking the liquid. It didn't have much of a taste, but burned when it hit his stomach. "Blek!! What is that?"

masao hands tasuke the book. "im an artist, a writer, a cook, a matchmaker, and im good at some other stuff too" masao says with a proud smirk

@LonelyAssassin

jakobtatee said:
masao hands tasuke the book. "im an artist, a writer, a cook, a matchmaker, and im good at some other stuff too" masao says with a proud smirk
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke flicks through the book and nods his head, "I'll take a look at this if that's okay Mr. Talented." Tasuke teases, "I'm gonna grab a couple more though, I like to cover my bases." He turned around and looks at the Books, reading the spines.

masao pulls a pen out of his pocket and grabs the book back from tasuke. he flips to the title page and signs "mr. talented" in cursive and hands the book back to tasuke. "you can keep it" he says with a smile.

@LonelyAssassin

Tasuke takes it and looks at the signature, shaking his head, "Thanks a lot." He turned to look at the books again, "Hoping to become a successful?"

"nope. only certain people can read my books, taste my cooking, see my art, and be in my matches. and you met all the criteria " masao says with a giggle.

@LonelyAssassin

Tasuke looks at him with the corner of his eye, sliding a book from the shelf "And what Criteria is that?"

ChubbyPenguin said:
Yuki squeaked when he saw the ground get farther away, and had to catch his breath when he was sat down. He hated heights to no bounds and tried to focus on Cerin instead of the ground below. Yuki looked confused when Cerin shoved a bottle in his face, but took it and did as told, drinking the liquid. It didn't have much of a taste, but burned when it hit his stomach. "Blek!! What is that?"
"Alcohol," Cerin said, leaning in and taking the bottle, pulling his mask down, and downing quite a bit of the liquid before spoke again. "I won't tell the proof," He was sitting a safe distance away from Yuki, so his smoke wouldn't harm him unless he blew it at him. "More!" Tossing the bottle at Yuki, he waited for the effects to kick in on the blonde; knowing it would take more to effect himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back