• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Vex nodded," yes I should." He thought for a moment, watching the weeper roam up the stairs quietly. "Poor lass.." He whispered to himself quietly and sighed.

Going to sleep.

Goodnight!~))
"Oh Good." Mahiro observed Vex, "What's up?" He looks towards the stairs but the Weeper had already gone from sight.

(Wake up....everybody goes to sleep XDx)

Layla raised her brow, currently ignoring the newcomers presence. Her focus was on the strange man of which had masked his presence seconds before Akira addressed it. "And you are?" Layla eyed him curiously, paying attention to every aspect.

Luna watched the actions unfold, remaining to lean against Kenji even as her gaze shifted to the nerous one rather than the hiding one. As he spoke, she giggled. "So. Youre shy?"

“ Oh! My manners. My name is Kuroh Fukushima. Your and Akira's child. From the future, of course. It's a pleasure to see you both again, mom and dad. Or should I say meet you..?

...♆Kuroh spoke as he soon bowed infront of them all, his left hand resting on his sword's hilt. He looked at the ground as he did so, some students who were walking by stopped and looked at him briefly before continuing on their path♆...

KurohBowsBeforeKukuri_zpsadqiue5r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
masao hesitantly takes tasukes hand, hoping that its not a trick and hoping tasuke isnt gonna try and kill him again.

@LonelyAssassin

LonelyAssassin said:
"Oh Good." Mahiro observed Vex, "What's up?" He looks towards the stairs but the Weeper had already gone from sight.
Vex looked back to Mahiro,"it's nothing." He huffed and pulled Mahiro closer.

Layla raised her brow and continued to study him. "Our...son? But I already have~.." As soon as Layla collected her thoughts, her cheeks became dotted with a pink shade while her gaze fell to the side and state at the ground.

“ What's wrong, mom? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he stood up straight, analysing Layla♆...

-------------------------

“ Mine and... Lala's son..? ”

...♅Akira looked at him and laughed slightly, looking at Layla as he spoke♅...

“ That explains how he has a combination of our presences. Our son, huh? Cool. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a little bit, I'll come up with something to get it started. Don't expect much, though. Might be slow because I'm cleaning.))

jakobtatee said:
masao hesitantly takes tasukes hand, hoping that its not a trick and hoping tasuke isnt gonna try and kill him again.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke pulls him up and teleports from the roof to the School Grounds, now in the courtyard he lets of Masao's hand and looks around.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked back to Mahiro,"it's nothing." He huffed and pulled Mahiro closer.
Mahiro lifts himself up and looks Vex in the eyes, "Yeah, nothing my ass. Tell me Vex."

masao stands akwardly and then gets a mischevious idea. he morphs into a bee and flies around tasukes head, not biting him, just flying and buzzing around tasukes head hoping to annoy him.

@LonelyAssassin

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke pulls him up and teleports from the roof to the School Grounds, now in the courtyard he lets of Masao's hand and looks around.
Mahiro lifts himself up and looks Vex in the eyes, "Yeah, nothing my ass. Tell me Vex."
Vex blinked, staring at Mahiro,"it really is nothing. I was just feeling sorry for Drea." He laid his head back and huffed,"I have a bad feeling."

jakobtatee said:
masao stands akwardly and then gets a mischevious idea. he morphs into a bee and flies around tasukes head, not biting him, just flying and buzzing around tasukes head hoping to annoy him.
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke has sharp reflexes due to his red eyes and can swats Masao away, "Be careful, you're much easier to kill in that form."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex blinked, staring at Mahiro,"it really is nothing. I was just feeling sorry for Drea." He laid his head back and huffed,"I have a bad feeling."
"Tell me, come on, spit it out." Mahiro leans his elbows on Vex's chest and leans his head on his hands like a kid waiting for his parent to tell him a story.

jakobtatee said:
masao morphs into a lion and growls in tasukes face and then prances in circles around tasuke.
@LonelyAssassin
He jumps and rides on the Lion, gripping Masao's Mane, "A Big Cat this time, hehe. Lets go scare some students"

Yuki left the dorms, his small hands stuffed into the pocket of his sweatshirt. He paused when he saw Cerin standing outside the dorms, and approached him with a stubborn. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Yuki was looking away, almost as if he were embarrassed.

tumblr_n8glqzFs2s1sozv4xo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back