• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Ouch! Why you gotta be so mean?

tumblr_mjxuegZGbr1r76aq4o7_250_zpskhhoebfs.gif
)))

( Aria is scary... I don't know if I want to hug her ;-; )

(Aria don't worry I won't if you don't want me to xP)

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ༼ ༏༏ີཻ༾ヘ ༏༏ີཻ༾༾༽༽

LonelyAssassin said:
"There is plenty. We should be safer now as well." He hoped, unless Tasuke was planning to make them feel safer on purpose. Mahiro thought he was genuine though.
"I guess we'll see," Vex smilled and patted Mahiro's head. His ears flicked as the fire started to go out and he sighed whilst flicking his fingers lazily at the fireplace, a burning flame erupting from his fingertips and lighting up the fireplace again.

Asphyxiated said:
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ༼ ༏༏ີཻ༾ヘ ༏༏ີཻ༾༾༽༽

"I guess we'll see," Vex smilled and patted Mahiro's head. His ears flicked as the fire started to go out and he sighed whilst flicking his fingers lazily at the fireplace, a burning flame erupting from his fingertips and lighting up the fireplace again.
Mahiro looked at the fire, then looked up at Vex, "Soooo Lazy." He teased, "And uh... Do you have clothes I can borrow here?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at the fire, then looked up at Vex, "Soooo Lazy." He teased, "And uh... Do you have clothes I can borrow here?"
Vex nodded," yes I should." He thought for a moment, watching the weeper roam up the stairs quietly. "Poor lass.." He whispered to himself quietly and sighed.

Going to sleep.

Goodnight!~))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back