• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla raised her brow. Something, or someone nearby, whom wasn't already standing in front of them, held a sense like her own. It wasnt Kaname, for Kaname had yet to make it across the courtyard with Mio. "Akira...do you feel that?"

Yuu didn't budge, even while he wiped the grain from the sides of her face. She didn't respond, but in fact simply resumed eating as if she had expected, as well as wanted him to do such. With that of a blank, pountless gaze, Yuu fixated her attention down to the tray set down before her while she continued to nibble on what was left in the bowl she was holding.

“ Yeah. It's like a mix between your presence and mine.. ”

...♅Akira looked around, trying to find the presence. Whoever it was, they were adept at hiding their presence. Akira spoke out loud♅...

“ Who's there? ”

OxQVH_zpsb1502ddb.jpg

-------On the roof top---------

“ Who's there? ”

...♆The voice rang out from below him. Kuroh decided it was time to reveal himself. He soon jumped off of the building, landing infront of the group. He turned around and spoke, a slight smile forming on his face♆...

“ Hello, everyone. Sorry about masking my presence. It's a habit. ”

1351247895-3031558466_zpsgoke9vvx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jakobtatee said:
"sorry if it was awkward.." says masao blushing
@LonelyAssassin
Tasuke stretches and looks out to the school again, "Stop Apologising... Anyway! I'm gettin off this roof."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled,"yeah? I've been with a few other races." He shrugged, his tail hanging from the edge of the couch and tapping against the ground.
Mahiro looked up at him and laughed, "It's a greater experience ya know?" Mahiro teased, grinning at him, "But. Vex is my favourite."

Sora walks in front of Akira and Layla then looks up "H-hi..." He says a bit shy.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke stretches and looks out to the school again, "Stop Apologising... Anyway! I'm gettin off this roof."
"Oh okay, w-well would you mind if I c-came down with you" masao asked softly

@LonelyAssassin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Anyone going anywhere special for spring break?)

The Watcher tosses his mask, catching it in his hand before starting to walk towards the dorms silently. Jax pops his head out of the ground. "Sorry for taking so long, I was looking for dinosaur bones...wait...where is he?" Jax mumbles, looking around for Sora.

(Oh crap Jax is looking for me. you never know what Aria might do with Jax.. I'M SCARED!)

(I-I'll give yew a huggle if yew dun't hurt me ;-; )

(Aria I feel like you're always sad ;-; we should give her a hug!)

(*chases after* COME BAAAAACK YOU NEED ZE HUGGLES!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back