• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke extends his arms so he can't lick his cheek, and then gently lets him down on the roof, "Cute Trick, Might Visit you just to play with your Cat Form. "

Luna slowly rolled her irises and giggled. "Thank you....for the pep talk and the song Kenji...but I believe I'll stick to a solo career for now. I am feeling better though, so we can go before you try to push justice on someone again." Luna then giggled softly, before shifting her gaze towards the newcomers. Rather than speaking, Luna grit her teeth and walked away.

Layla nodded her head, throwing away her tray. "Let us depart!" Layla giggled quietly at her own little inside reference, just as she looped her arm through his. "Are you full?"

"Indeed it was." Tasuke tilted his head, "Why are you blushing?" He wanted to make a teasing grin, but instead showed confused interest - he was playing with Masao.

...ΨKenji laughed slightly as he heard Luna talk, his guitar soon vanishing. He spoke as he followed her, slightly laughingΨ...

“ I only bring judgement to those who deserve it. I'm just happy you're fine again.

---------Meanwhile----------

...♅Akira laughed slightly and began walking. He replied to Layla as he walked out of the cafeteria♅...

“ Yeah, I'm really full. How about you? ”

"im b-blushing because for once i a-actually feel accepted b-by somebody." masao says as he blushes a little harder, hoping tasuke believes him.

@LonelyAssassin

Kyuru Tsukohime

Kyuru hugged her knees to her chest. She was wedged in between a chair and a desk, in a small classroom. Laying her head down on her knees, enjoying the peace and quiet she rarely got. Her hair lay in front of her hair, and she let it hang there. Sighing quietly, and shifting in her seat. This is nice, I wouldn't want to sleep here, but its nice to sit here. She wasn't going to be caught off guard, by an idiot who liked to kill people or worse, fool around. Not willing to be fondled by a pervert she kept her eyes open. Her dorm room was down the hall way, it was typical for her to escape there, but this classroom was lonely enough, what weirdo would want to come into an abandoned classroom?

Her, of course.​

jakobtatee said:
"im b-blushing because for once i a-actually feel accepted b-by somebody." masao says as he blushes a little harder, hoping tasuke believes him.
@LonelyAssassin
"People don't accept you? That sucks." Tasuke felt weird, he had never been nice to people he had just met much at all, and he didn't know what he did either. He pokes Masao's red cheek.

Layla nodded her head happily. "Of course...I just miss my little boy....holding his hand and showing him how to treat a lady. Time flies by when you're having fun." Layla then released a sigh and shifted her gaze skyward.

Luna shifted her gaze to the area behind her, staring at Kenji. "You're an idiot. Your kindness will get you killed." Luna then flashed him a deathly smile, before returning her gaze to the area before her, trailing her gaze to follow the sky.

Tasuke freezes, he just sits there awkwardly as he is given a semi-hug, "Uuuuh, Okay." He gently pushes Masao away and stands up, scratching the back of his head. (Might fall asleep, I apologise if I do Dx )

“ Yeah, it really does. He grew up so fast. Kaname will probably meet us outside. ”

...♅Akira stopped walking when he was outside and waiting for everyone to show up, closing his eyes as he did so♅...

b58d6c5b-0155-489b-aeda-63d9e48de7bb_zpsqmyawajg.jpg

---------Meanwhile----------

...ΨKenji laughed slightly and continued, looking at LunaΨ...

“ Don't worry. I'll be fine. I can handle myself, you know. ”

------

...♆Kuroh watched the courtyard shortly before seeing two people exit the cafeteria below him. It was Akira and Layla. He waited and listened to them as they conversed with one another. Kuroh seemed to enjoy their chat. He soon held out his right hand and looked at the sky. He spoke♆...

“ This school is pretty big.. ”

589215-k___02___large_18_zps6wzayrwb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
"Just wondering... if you were worse than me." Mahiro let out a sigh, "I've been with a lot of people... Girls, Guys, Different races I was interested in."
Vex chuckled,"yeah? I've been with a few other races." He shrugged, his tail hanging from the edge of the couch and tapping against the ground.

The Watcher appears back on the roof of the school, a cloth wrapped around his whole head so not a bit of his face could be seen, which unfortunately meant that he couldn't see anything either. "This...was poorly planned out..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname eyed Mio for a few seconds in silence. He hadnt spoken to her in almost a year, but of course, felt as though he had never left her side. He didnt know if he should say what he wanted, or drop the entire subject. With a small cough, Kaname flashed his usual princely smile, accompanied by a wink. "Nothing."

Luna shook her head once again, this time speaking. "I'm fine Kenji...Go away, like the others." Luna's tone lowered to a muffled whisper after she told him she was fine, beginning to dust off her clothing while she mumbled the rest of her thoughts to herself.

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah. I did xD )

“ Who's that? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked over to an opposite building, seeing a male with bandages wrapped around his head. He stared at him intently, attempting to figure out his identity. Of course, it was to no use as the bandages fully covered his face. Kuroh released a small sigh and continued watching him, studying his movements♆...

tumblr_mefpq6rPCw1reurhko1_500_zpsngwri6u0.png

Nora said:
( I'm thinking about bringing Kuro and Ebony back in..))
Why not?))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Yeah. I did xD )

[/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry.))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname eyed Mio for a few seconds in silence. He hadnt spoken to her in almost a year, but of course, felt as though he had never left her side. He didnt know if he should say what he wanted, or drop the entire subject. With a small cough, Kaname flashed his usual princely smile, accompanied by a wink. "Nothing."

Luna shook her head once again, this time speaking. "I'm fine Kenji...Go away, like the others." Luna's tone lowered to a muffled whisper after she told him she was fine, beginning to dust off her clothing while she mumbled the rest of her thoughts to herself.

[/QUOTE]
Mio scratched her head, her expression an odd one. "Kaname, if you wish to say something, please do." She smiled softly, though confused.

The Watcher stumbles around, hands outstretched before walking right off the edge of the roof by accident, hitting the ground face first and just laying there silently, thinking to himself that it was probably a bad idea to attempt to get back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back