• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tasuke waited a moment before reacting, he turned his head which he was leaning on his hand, his face didn't seem welcoming with no sign of a smile, "I'll Live. What brings you up here?" He looked over the boy and then his gaze went back to looking over the school.

"w-well i saw you j-just sitting up here all b-by yourself and y-you looked so sad s-so i figured i would c-come talk to you and s-see how you are d-doing." masao says feeling as though comeing up here was a mistake, because he feels as though his presence is not welcome.

(@LonelyAssassin )

Tasuke's gaze returned to him, "Usually you would have made a big mistake, but you're lucky." Tasuke lets out a weak chuckle, "What's up with the stuttering? If you were shy you wouldn't have approached me."

"I see." Tasuke nods and then drops his head back so he looks up in response to his question, "It's complicated. How about you try and make me feel better?" He smiles cheekily.

jakobtatee said:
"okay, i c-can try" he says w-whats the one t-thing that makes you h-happy?" he asks
(@LonelyAssassin)
Tasuke thought for a moment, he wasn't a liar and he didn't have nothing to hide neither, but at the moment even he did not feel like hurting anyone "Probably my Son."

"a-alright"masao says as he pulls out his sketch pad. he scribbles down the words "give us tasukes son." hoping that it will work masao says "ok here goes nothing. AZURATH METRION ZINTHOES." moments later tasukes son appears.

ok nvrmnd lol "umm s-so that didnt work. umm is there a-anything else that m-makes you happy?" asks masao.

(@LonelyAssassin )

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke wondered what he tried to do, he let out a sigh afterwards, "I dunno at the moment, I can't think straight... Do you consider yourself to be a Good Person?"

"umm i h-havent ever been asked that before so i d-dont know really. W-why do you a-ask." says masao.

(@LonelyAssassin)

"Because I'm Considered by all who know me to be Evil." Tasuke shot a glare at Masao, his red eyes burned with killing intent.

Tasuke moves quickly, his hand around Masao's neck as he pushes him against the roof, he was crouched on top of him. He grinned and looked down at the boy, tilting his head to the side, his grip didn't tighten enough to choke him or worsen his speech than it already was.

"That's why. I won't kill you; you were nice enough to approach and try and help me. But don't expect no Pain either."

"o-okay but please d-dont choke me," masao says as he tries to pull tasukes hand away from his throat "i m-meant no h-harm."

(@LonelyAssassin)

He pulled his hand away from his throat, "Not going to defend yourself much?" He then sat on Masao's stomach and let out a sigh, "I'm not going to hurt you, though you are rather comfy." His grin returned, his finger poked Masao's chest, "What's your name?"

"Masao? You can call me Tasuke." His Finger slowly slides up Masao's chest to his neck and under his chin, sliding off the tip, "Are you Human? What gifts do you have?"

"im an elf and i c-can morph into a-any animal. oh and anything i d-draw becomes r-reality" says masao as he turns into a kitten. as a kitten he gets out from under tasuke and jumps up into tasukes lap. he then proceeds to ball up and purr.

(@LonelyAssassin)

Tasuke suddenly becomes a lot softer, after all he did love Cats, "That's Pretty Decent, Especially the Drawing." He gently moved his hand over Masao's head and down his back, petting his now Cat form.

Tasuke laughed and played back, tickling Masao's stomach and poking his nose a couple of times. He then lifted him up so they were both eye level, "You've successfully made me feel a little better. Thanks. I Owe ya I guess."

...ΨWhen Kenji finished the song, he looked around, noticing some students walking by a complimenting him. He smiled with and blush and spoke to them allΨ...

“ Thanks! ”

...ΨKenji soon turned to Luna and smiled, the earlier snowflakes had made his hair slightly wet, however this didn't bother him. He spoke to her, a slight smile formingΨ...

“ Are you feeling better yet, Luna-san? ”

a2a8d28eeb_94746502_o2_zpsg3ep7plu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back