• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher slips off the roof of the school, barely managing to catch himself on the roof of the school. His mask falls off, crashing into the concrete and creating cracks in the concrete while remaining intact. He frowns, he wasn't about to let his true self be revealed, and he disappeared.

Shizu chuckled and waved his hand lightly,"There is no need to be nervous." He leaned down so that he was face to face with Masao with a grin and whispered,"besides, some people might see that as weakness," before he stood back up straight and shrugged.

Shizuya laughed quietly to himself,"you're Stuttering." He sighed glancing at a few other students passing by boredly.

"Ohh, okay." Shizu rubbed the back of his head. He blinked, his lips pursed in a line," so, why did you come here?"

Kaname eyed her reaction, before slowly retracting himself from her. "Promise me, you don't disappear on me. Alright?" Kaname then stuffed his hands into his front pockets, awaiting her reply.

...ΨKenji leaned against a tree within the courtyard and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. He put his hand onto his head as he began thinking, snow flakes falling around him slowly. He sighed slightly and brought his hand down to his face, taking a drag from his cigarette. He spoke as he did soΨ...

“ What a boring day.. ”

2zf5u15_zpsc6atd4nk.gif

"Ahhh~ I see how that could be troublesome." Shizu nodded lightly, pulling his hands lazily behind his head.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname eyed her reaction, before slowly retracting himself from her. "Promise me, you don't disappear on me. Alright?" Kaname then stuffed his hands into his front pockets, awaiting her reply.

[/QUOTE]
Mio seemed a little confused, but nodded and softly smiled,"alright, I promise."

Shizuya shrugged,"I can't remember. I was here last year, but I left because it got boring. Not sure why I came back, I guess I got a feeling like something's going to happen." He looked away, blowing his blue hair from his face. "Definitely."

(Kenji. Come save Luna e3e)

Asphyxiated said:
"Ahhh~ I see how that could be troublesome." Shizu nodded lightly, pulling his hands lazily behind his head.

Mio seemed a little confused, but nodded and softly smiled,"alright, I promise."
Kaname stared at her for a few moments, before simply taking hold of her hand and walking once again, crossing the courtyard with her.Once on the opposite side, Kaname stopped and turned her to face him. "Mio, theres something I need to tell you."

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you want to." Shizuya shrugged, his head leaning against one of his arms as they pressed either side of his face.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Kenji. Come save Luna e3e)

Kaname stared at her for a few moments, before simply taking hold of her hand and walking once again, crossing the courtyard with her.

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay xD )))

“ What's taking her so long to get here? ”

...ΨKenji vanished, only to appear infront of Luna. He spoke as he looked down at her, occasionally shifting his eyes to Tasuke. After he spoke, he blew out smokeΨ...

“ What's wrong? ”

tumblr_mes394YLzV1r00frxo1_r1_500_large_zpshrfnut0r.gif

Luna was still settled on the ground, staring at the rose with a waysry gaze. Once Kenji appeared to be towering over her due to him standing, Luna shut herself up and shook her head, allowing for loose strands to hide away her eyes as she slowly stood to her feet.

Asphyxiated said:
Kaname is confusing me thoroughly xDx))
( xD I dunno.

Whale.

Imma just have him be the flirt Tamaki is for now xp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back