• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If my hands were all over you, you wouldn't be dressed right now." Luna slowly brought her face closer to his, only to roll her irises and bite his tongue before retracting her face. "So can I go?"

Tasuke pulls his tongue back into the safety of his mouth, "Well you were almost there." he looks down at his torn shirt, the blood stick tricking from his chest. He let go of her shirt and tilted his head "Do you have to go?" His hand let go of her wrist.

Luna trailed her gaze down his blood stained chest. Oh, just how bad she wanted to watch him cringe in more pain. "Almost, but not quite." She then dusted her clothes once he released her. "Not yet. My sister hasnt called for me."

"Good. Stay." He had gotten closer, very close, their noses almost touched, but he just grinned. He took her hand into his and raised it up directly to their side, "I'm sure we have a little more time to 'talk'."

Luna slowly took a breath, before tilting her head to the side. Her gaze went skyward. "Why should I? You anger me."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly took a breath, before tilting her head to the side. "Why should I? You anger me."

[/QUOTE]
"Why do I anger you?" He says with Amusement in his voice.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna made a small tsk sound. "Because. You bother me entirely too much idiot."

[/QUOTE]
"Bother you how? You're the one that bothered me, put your hands on me, attacked me, allowed me to live." His other hand rested on her waist.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"You're the one who disturbed the peace by raping my damn sister." Luna stepped forward, speaking between clentched teeth.

[/QUOTE]
"So it is because of that. I disturbed the peace well before that." His grin faded, "Even you said to Kenji, it was almost a year ago, now she has a Kid that she loves - she ended up happy. I did that." He whispered the last part in her ear.

"I don't care. It was ignorant and disgusting." Luna then shoved him away and turned her back to him, preparing to walk away while straightening her clothes. "I'm going now."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"I don't care. It was ignorant and disgusting." Luna then shoved him away and turned her back to him, preparing to walk away while straightening her clothes. "I'm going now."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke wraps his arms around her waist and stops her from proceeding, his chin on her shoulder, "A Mistake I won't make again. I can't apologize, it won't do anything, I can't make up for it, I don't expect to be forgiven. But I do not regret it. I love Kaname. And it also allowed for this to happen." His chest pressed against her back, his blood transferring onto her clothes, he breathed down her neck.

Luna slowly brought her gaze to stare at the arms he had wrapped around her waist from behind as he spoke. "..Allow for what to happen exactly?" Luna didnt truly care to hear his reasoning, or excuses, but simply wanted her questions answered.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly brought her gaze to stare at the arms he had wrapped around her waist from behind as he spoke. "..Allow for what to happen exactly?" Luna didnt truly care to hear his reasoning, or excuses, but simply wanted her questions answered.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke chuckled again, his arms slipped from around her waist as he circled her until he was at her side, one of his arms still touching her waist, "Our Fight. Our Talk. All This." He continued around her until once again he was in front of her, the hand on the side of her waist that followed him as he moved now trailed up the side of her torso and then cupped her cheek. He grinned at her, looking into her Eyes.

"Oh? So you like having me draw blood from your form. Funny." Luna rolled her irises, gritting her teeth as he circled around her. Each time he paused, her gaze became soft, only to sharpen once he halted to stand before her with his hand on her cheek. "Move, away from my face."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Oh? So you like having me draw blood from your form. Funny." Luna rolled her irises, gritting her teeth as he circled around her. Each time he paused, her gaze became soft, only to sharpen once he halted to stand before her with his hand on her cheek. "Move, away from my face."

[/QUOTE]
He slipped his hand away from her cheek and slid his finger up his bloody chest, "It's not too bad." He put the tip of his finger in his mouth and sucked the blood off. "You're not a goody like the rest of them, the only reason you dislike me is because of my horrid actions towards your sister. I like you because you're a bad girl - You're not like them, they look down on you because of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back