• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(It probably has the words "PREGNANCY TEST" on the front of the box, and, by using the rules of the common English language, he would be able to tell that it is used to test if someone is pregnant or not.)
((( He was only seven years old when he was killed, then he was in limbo. He was able to get literature books, but not books about pregnancy and stuff like that, so he has no knowledge of what pregnancy is. The only Human thing he NOW knows about is intercourse. Not to mention both Akira's and Kenji's primary and official language is Japanese. They can speak all languages and dialects fluently due to being Transcended Beings. )))

(How did they turn into gods?)
((( They didn't “turn into Gods”. They were born Transcended Beings due to being the only children of Ragnarok, the creator of all Gods. )))

(If he was always a "Transcended Being", as you call it, how did he die?)
((( A Transcended Being is simply a being who is infinitely stronger than God/A God. They are exempt from natural deaths. The only way to kill a Transcended Being is by defeating them in a physical confrontation, which can only be done if you kill them physically. Ragnarok killed Kenji, his own son, then Akira killed Ragnarok and the Gods sealed away Ragnarok's body and power -Due to their bodies not decaying and being self-preserved forever-, Ragnarok could rise if the seal is broken. You really should read Character's bios.. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Gotta go to bed nowe. Phone dying too xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
(Ragnarok is an event in Norse mythology that is signaled by the escape on Fenrir, the one who is destined to start Ragnarok, destroying all of humanity besides for 1 man and 1 woman, thus ushering in the age of Christianity, destruction of all the worlds and every god as they fight for survival, etc... etc... not a person; that's all :3)

Odin4Life4Life said:
(Ragnarok is an event in Norse mythology that is signaled by the escape on Fenrir, the one who is destined to start Ragnarok, destroying all of humanity besides for 1 man and 1 woman, thus ushering in the age of Christianity, destruction of all the worlds and every god as they fight for survival, etc... etc... not a person; that's all :3)
((( It wasn't myself who picked the name for him. It was Aria, the creator of this RP. I already know about Ragnarok being an event, however it's an epic name as well. He -Ragnarok- plays a large part in the upcoming scenario of this RP. )))

((( I've been watching The Walking Dead.. [media]

[/media] )))

Luna slowly shifted her gaze back to Tasuke. With him motioning a loss in her direction, she rolled her irises and blew her breath, only to flick him off. "There's your kiss."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly shifted her gaze back to Tasuke. With him motioning a loss in her direction, she rolled her irises and blew her breath, only to flick him off. "There's your kiss."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke laughs and appears in front of her, one hand gripped around the hand flipping him off and the other clenched around her shirt, his face millimetres from hers, "I haven't had this much fun in a while." His eyes scanned her face, from her lips to her eyes.

Luna gave him a stern, deathly stare, before rolling her irises again. "You annoy me. Your fun is irrelevant." Luna didn't bother to scan his face, but simply stared straight into his gaze.

"That may be so, but I could tell you were having fun before Kenji arrived." His grip around her shirt loosened.

"Let me go, idiot." Luna removed her gaze from him, only to shift her gaze to the area behind him. "I don't appreciate you being so close to me."

Tasuke chuckled, "That's not what you said earlier when your hands were all over me." He stuck his tongue out at her, "What's the matter, Luna?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back