• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla leaned carefully against Akira, scanning her gaze over the courtyard. The breeze felt nice against her soft, fragile skin, with marbled irises glistening against the now colored light of the setting sun.

Luna rolled her irises. "Don't be one of those guys. Happy just because another person is." Luna grew silent after stating her remarks. She didn't quite understand why Kenji even bothered to help her, being that she would simply walk away after everything was over.

Kaname gently brought her closer to himself. "Forgive me. For...back then, when I continued to leave you by yourself, even if you had your uncle. I feel as though I owe you that." Kaname's gaze scanned over her, before he finally shifted hisvgaze to the side to spot bith his father and mother standing in the courtyard.

Asphyxiated said:
Why not?))
Oh, sorry.))

Mio scratched her head, her expression an odd one. "Kaname, if you wish to say something, please do." She smiled softly, though confused.
(I don't want my characters to be stranded.))

...♅Akira smiled lightly as he put his arm around Layla and put his head on top of her's. He spoke, soon spotting Kaname and Mio walking in the courtyard♅...

“ There's Kaname and Mio. Kenji and Luna should be here soon. ”

-----------Meanwhile-----------

“ I can't help it. People make me happy. It's the atmosphere they give off. It makes everything more... fun. ”

...ΨKenji soon looked around and spoke as he held his hand out to LunaΨ...

“ Ready to go? Onii-san and Layla-san should be waiting on us. ”

--------Back at the school------

...♆Kuroh watched the male fall off the roof and couldn't help but utter a small laugh, quickly placing his hand over his mouth in an attempt to stifle the noise. He quickly regained his composure are he watched the male. He spoke, coughing slightly♆...

“ What an idiot.. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher sighed, he couldn't just lay there, he had to find his mask. It was right behind him, but since he couldn't see he started walking away from it, having no idea where he was going.

(As always. Christopher is open xD

But. You have to be sure to quote me or tag me. Or else if I'm doing numerous characters at once. I'll look over it.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](As always. Christopher is open xD
But. You have to be sure to quote me or tag me. Or else if I'm doing numerous characters at once. I'll look over it.)

[/QUOTE]
((( I edited my post to include Akira and Kenji. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla leaned carefully against Akira, scanning her gaze over the courtyard. The breeze felt nice against her soft, fragile skin, with marbled irises glistening against the now colored light of the setting sun.
Luna rolled her irises. "Don't be one of those guys. Happy just because another person is." Luna grew silent after stating her remarks. She didn't quite understand why Kenji even bothered to help her, being that she would simply walk away after everything was over.

Kaname gently brought her closer to himself. "Forgive me. For...back then, when I continued to leave you by yourself, even if you had your uncle. I feel as though I owe you that." Kaname's gaze scanned over her, before he finally shifted hisvgaze to the side to spot bith his father and mother standing in the courtyard.

[/QUOTE]
Mio blinked. He was apologizing for that? She questioned mentally, but shook the confusing away with a slight giggle. "Don't worry about that Kaname. I held no harsh feelings." Mio then followed his gaze to see two people. One of them was familiar, but she couldn't remember exactly how.

Layla slowly nodded her head, snuggling herself into his side. "Look Aki...They grow up so fast." Layla the took his free hand, fumbling with his fingers within her hands, occasionally raising her brow as she did so.

ELSEWHERE.

Luna sighed. She didn't get him, not in the slightest, but he amused her. With another roll of her irises, Luna finally toom his hand and nodded her head. "Im not a kid you know. Holding my hand seems a bit extra." Luna then lightly bumped her shoulder into his.

---------------------------

Kaname took a deep breath. She had said one thing, but he couldnt help but feel she meant another. Silently gripping her hand a tad bit tighter before loosening it, Kaname took the final few yards forward, stopping a few feet in front of his mother and father. "Uncle Kenji said you needed us father?"

Mashiro Shiina](I haven't posted for Yuu... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL] , you posted right?)
(Jeez, I've no idea where my post is now in the depths of this place. If I remember correctly, Shade had last collected both of their trays of food before leading Yuu over to a table that was away from everyone else. I think he then mentioned how he thought she was cute when she got really shy or something)

Ugh...

I can't, you guys.

I'm getting off.

I'll try to reply when this goes away...might be a few hours, might not.

Bye for now.))

Lioness075 said:
(Jeez, I've no idea where my post is now in the depths of this place. If I remember correctly, Shade had last collected both of their trays of food before leading Yuu over to a table that was away from everyone else. I think he then mentioned how he thought she was cute when she got really shy or something)
(I'm so lacky. Sorry xDx )

Yuu blinked. 'C-Cute?' Was all that ran through her head. She fumbled at her hands, but eventually settled to sit at the table he had lead her to. Silent as usual, Yuu shifted her gaze to stare from the window, to the wall. Strangely, Yuu felt comfortable around Shade as of late, regardless of what had taken place in the past.

Asphyxiated said:
Ugh...
I can't, you guys.

I'm getting off.

I'll try to reply when this goes away...might be a few hours, might not.

Bye for now.))
(Feel better Phyx. We'll talk about it when you return hopefully.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly nodded her head, snuggling herself into his side. "Look Aki...They grow up do fast." Layla the took his free hand, fumbling with his fingers within her hands, occasionally raising her brow as she did so.

ELSEWHERE.

Luna sighed. She didn't get him, not in the slightest, but he amused her. With another roll of her irises, Luna finally toom his hand and nodded her head. "I'm not a kid you know. Holding my hand seems a bit extra." Luna then lightly bumped her shoulder into his.

[/QUOTE]
“ They do, don't they? ”

...♅Akira smiled as he brought his free hand over Layla's hands and spoke, his gaze occassionaly looking over at Kaname and Mio♅...

“ They make a cute couple. ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

----Meanwhile----

“ Yeah, well I just wanted to hold your hand. Can't a guy catch a break? ”

...ΨKenji laughed and soon vanished, reappearing directly beside Akira and Layla. He spoke as he raised his right arm into the air in excitementΨ...

“ Tuturu~ Luna's here! ”

tumblr_inline_mp8yz6sx4m1qz4rgp.gif

------On top of the building-------

...♆Kuroh soon turned his attention to the voices below him, analysing each of the individuals. He spoke as he did so, taking note of their interactions and the feeling of their powers. As he spoke, the wind kissed his long blue hair, causing it to sway♆...

“ They can't be.. ”

3XZZ3_zpstsa65x8u.jpg

Layla nodded approvingly. "She's a good girl." Layla then poked at the hand he had placed over her own, before returning her gaze to her sibling which had appeared beside them, and gave a soft smile. "Good. Two more to go."

Luna raised her brow. "Oh? I thought you needed something." Luna then rested her head against his shoulder, just as he had transported them to stand beside Akira and her sibling. "Afternoon you two."

“ Okay. Just Kaname and Mio left, right? ”

...♅Akira smiled as he spoke, wondering how long it may take for Kaname and Mio to reach them♅...

1352883317_2_4_zpsgqljsblc.jpg

-----Meanwhile-----

...ΨKenji smiled as he looked at Akira, Layla and then Luna. He soon spokeΨ...

“ Two more people until the big announcement. ”

tumblr_inline_mn5s0t7NPk1rc5iub_zpsnrvy1qrp.png

-----On the rooftop-----

...♆Kuroh looked down at them all shortly before he remembers the story. He spoke as he looked intently at Akira and Layla♆...

“ Mom told me that she and dad announced their engagement on this very day, at around the same time. Which means.. those two are my parents..? ”

50940405_zps62tsdlm1.jpg

The Watcher parts the cloth around his eyes, finally being able to see. He turns around, grabbing his mask and sighing. "Finally..." He mumbles, glad that it hadn't been stolen.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I'm so lacky. Sorry xDx )
Yuu blinked. 'C-Cute?' Was all that ran through her head. She fumbled at her hands, but eventually settled to sit at the table he had lead her to. Silent as usual, Yuu shifted her gaze to stare from the window, to the wall. Strangely, Yuu felt comfortable around Shade as of late, regardless of what had taken place in the past.

[/QUOTE]
Shade grinned at Yuu before he began eating his food, feeling rather ravished and more so than usual. This was probably due to last night's events. At this thought, Shade felt himself blushing, but quickly recovered and continued to eat his food. Glancing across the table at Yuu, Shade cocked his head before swallowing his bite and saying softly, "Aren't you hungry, Yuu?"

As Sora arrives at the front of the school he sees a group of people. He recognized Akira, Layla, and Luna through Slaxt's memories. He decides to walk over and greet them.

jakobtatee said:
"a-alright"masao says as he pulls out his sketch pad. he scribbles down the words "give us tasukes son." hoping that it will work masao says "ok here goes nothing. AZURATH METRION ZINTHOES." moments later tasukes son appears.
(Nerd.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Okay. Just Kaname and Mio left, right? ”
...♅Akira smiled as he spoke, wondering how long it may take for Kaname and Mio to reach them♅...

1352883317_2_4_zpsgqljsblc.jpg

-----Meanwhile-----

...ΨKenji smiled as he looked at Akira, Layla and then Luna. He soon spokeΨ...

“ Two more people until the big announcement. ”

tumblr_inline_mn5s0t7NPk1rc5iub_zpsnrvy1qrp.png

-----On the rooftop-----

...♆Kuroh looked down at them all shortly before he remembers the story. He spoke as he looked intently at Akira and Layla♆...

“ Mom told me that she and dad announced their engagement on this very day, at around the same time. Which means.. those two are my parents..? ”

50940405_zps62tsdlm1.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Layla nodded her head, while watching the two carefully. Calm, Layla wrapped her arms around his torso.

Luna slowly raised her gaze to Kenji. "Announcement? Of what exactly? I thought they already took care of that."

Lioness075 said:
Shade grinned at Yuu before he began eating his food, feeling rather ravished and more so than usual. This was probably due to last night's events. At this thought, Shade felt himself blushing, but quickly recovered and continued to eat his food. Glancing across the table at Yuu, Shade cocked his head before swallowing his bite and saying softly, "Aren't you hungry, Yuu?"
Yuu shifted her gaze towards him, before finally turning to her food and lifting her bowl of rice, carefully eating it with her chopsticks while her crystal ocean blue gaze grazed over the blank area before her seated position. Calm as always, Yuu shifted her gaze over to look at Shade while she ate, stopping to have grains of rice sticking to the side of her mouth.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla nodded her head, while watching the two carefully. Calm, Layla wrapped her arms around his torso.
Luna slowly raised her gaze to Kenji. "Announcement? Of what exactly? I thought they already took care of that."

[/QUOTE]

...♅Akira smiled as he felt Layla's arms. He then shifted his vision over to Luna and replied. He soon felt a similar presence around him, yet he couldn't pinpoint it♅...

“ It's for Kaname. He doesn't know yet. ”

...ΨKenji remained silent as Akira spoke, picking up a slightly familiar presence, yet he couldn't tell where it was. The presence was too clustered and separated to get a clear position on it's ownerΨ...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu shifted her gaze towards him, before finally turning to her food and lifting her bowl of rice, carefully eating it with her chopsticks while her crystal ocean blue gaze grazed over the blank area before her seated position. Calm as always, Yuu shifted her gaze over to look at Shade while she ate, stopping to have grains of rice sticking to the side of her mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Shade grinned when he saw Yuu had some rice stuck to the side of her mouth. Without thinking twice about it, Shade picked up his napkin and reached across the table to wipe the grains of rice off of Yuu's mouth. Pulling the napkin back to himself, Shade sheepishly said softly, "You, uh, had something on your mouth...some rice." He felt himself blushing at what he'd just done.

(I suppose I'll try to bring Kuro back for now. Might bring Ebony in later. ))

Kuro woke up in his cat form laying next to Ebony. Slanted eyes the color of sunsets looked over his best friend to make sure she was alive, watching her shoulders rise and fall. He took that as a good sign and stretched his paws out on the bed with a yawn; kneading the warm sheets. A coo-like yawn was let out as he stood and hopped into the windowsill, before pawing the nearly broken glass until it turned. Kuro slipped through the small space and began to traverse the windows of the dorms all the way down to the terra below. The black spotted cat plopped onto the cement path beside the dorms, his tail curling when he stretched once more and quietly scanned the courtyard for something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back