• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do mind, actually," Yuki said, his tone going serious, "I only told you about me dying so that you would stop watching me like I'm a foreign object. It's very unnerving, Cerin." A hand came up to cover his left eye as it began to hurt, causing part of his head to feel numb except for the throbbing ache,"Dont....try to pry it from me, it wont end well."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tira tackled him to the Bed when she got the chance and sat on him, she started grinding up against his crotch. Tasuke watched them both,
"Seems like she has other ideas."
Masao takes his dagger and plunges it into tiras gut. "I said I'll pass. Im not a slut and I'm not a plaything. The only reason I fucked tasuke was because I like him, but I'm not as fond of you. If you EVER imply sex with me again, this dagger will be the last thing that touches you whilst your alive." Masao says aggressively

jakobtatee said:
Masao takes his dagger and plunges it into tiras gut. "I said I'll pass. Im not a slut and I'm not a plaything. The only reason I fucked tasuke was because I like him, but I'm not as fond of you. If you EVER imply sex with me again, this dagger will be the last thing that touches you whilst your alive." Masao says aggressively
Tira grabs his Dagger wrist before it manages to pierce her skin, she grins down at him and stops grinding, "You're funny. Sex can be one sided, but there is another word for that." She got off him and let go of his wrist, sitting on the bed.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tira grabs his Dagger wrist before it manages to pierce her skin, she grins down at him and stops grinding, "You're funny. Sex can be one sided, but there is another word for that." She got off him and let go of his wrist, sitting on the bed.
Masao pulls out a white amulet out of his pocket. He then proceeds to plunge the dagger into his leg, and then covers the crystal in his blood. He smashes the amulet on the ground, and then an exact clone of himself appears in front of them. " there, fuck him" masao says to tira.

@LonelyAssassin

Last edited by a moderator:
Azara had finished the first book when he finally decided to stop. Boot-covered feet fell from the table and anchored his chair to the ground as he grabbed the books into one hand, slipping the book he finished to librarian as he passed by. Lya swayed against the ground behind him, hissing at the students who jumped away from her. He left the main building and into the courtyard with Lya trailing close behind, his black tail swaying lazily around. An eerie tune hummed from his chest whilst he spun the two books around between his two index fingers, his small pointed ears faintly moving at the the different sounds that traveled to them. Azara wasn't used to being around so many people, having been a servant to Allon his entire life, the only fun he had was when he was ordered to end or heal Allon's guests. Yuki wasn't much better, "why are all my masters so boring...." he asked himself as he continued to walk, sharp golden eyes scanning each face that he passed, placing each and every one into his memory.

ChubbyPenguin said:
"I do mind, actually," Yuki said, his tone going serious, "I only told you about me dying so that you would stop watching me like I'm a foreign object. It's very unnerving, Cerin." A hand came up to cover his left eye as it began to hurt, causing part of his head to feel numb except for the throbbing ache,"Dont....try to pry it from me, it wont end well."
Cerin looked away from Yuki when he said that, his face almost a pout. "Sorry, I can't help but stare when I notice something is different about someone." he huffed and flopped onto his back, "I wont pry, but mark my words, I will find out some day."

(Aaron. Stop raping people -.- xD )

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke looks at Luna and smiles, he then looks at Kenji. "It's ok..." Tasuke walks away from Luna and faces Kenji. "I've wanted to fight one of you two for a while actually. And I'm not going to hold back for you." He raises his hand into the air, opening his palm, closing his eyes as energy starts gathering around him. "One of us might die..." Tasuke turns his head to look back at Luna.
Guilty-Crown-guilty-crown-35242518-1920-1080.jpg

@Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira
Luna growled. She was not her sister. She wasn't about to lounge around while these two idiots fought over nothing. Luna then stepped before Tasuke, sharpening her gaze towards him. "Shut the hell up, dramatic bastard." Luna rolled her irises and shifted her gaze over to Kenji. "You're not my damn father, stop acting like you're obligated to deal justice on everybody. Just, go. You're not needed. Not by me, not my Layla."

(lets starts some place new)

Adam woke up holding Haiiro a sleepy smile plastered on his face . he hadnt used drugs last night , first time in years he hadnt partied all night

Zoey smiles "lost of freaks here what can you do ?" her wings twitch against her back instictively

@AriaTheWatcher

@JadeWuvsCookies

Haiiro yawns, a strand of her hair entering her mouth as she wakes up, muttering something indiscernable. It was quite obvious that she wasnt much of a morning person. Her vision was a bit blurry, partially because she had kept forgetting to fix the problem of her missing eye. (@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin looked away from Yuki when he said that, his face almost a pout. "Sorry, I can't help but stare when I notice something is different about someone." he huffed and flopped onto his back, "I wont pry, but mark my words, I will find out some day."
Yuki laughed quietly, "sure you will." He watched from the rooftop as Azara had made it into the courtyard, blinking thick lashes as blonde strands of hair fell over the tops of his eyes. "Hopefully he wont be getting into trouble.." Then again, Azara might like trouble. Yuki looked back at Cerin and rolled so that he was sitting on his stomach, his legs crossing lotus-style. he was still facing the courtyard, His back facing Cerin, and he let out a yawn.

Sora got tired, so he snapped his fingers and appeared on his bed. He then tucked himself in and slowly drifted off to sleep

"jeeze.." Cerin paid no mind to Yuki sitting on his stomach, but watched as a bit of smoke plumed from his mask when the pressure applied there increased. After a minute or two, he had to sit up because of the weight on the soft area of his belly, and simply slid Yuki into his lap whilst he lifted his back to sit up from the floor and folded his legs. he leaned his elbows onto his knees, pressing his chest against his back as he rested his chin on the blonde's head; lazily using him as support for his upper body seeing as he had grown bored and tired.

Yuki flinched when he was moved, his legs still folded atop Cerin's. He growled quietly when Cerin started using him as support, his chin digging into Yuki's head. While his abnormal body temperature did help Yuki become shielded from the cold, he could barely move with the amount of pressure on his back and neck. "Cerin," He paused and jerked his head to the side, making Cerin's chin fall to his shoulder. The weight of his head was less heavy there, even though his chin still dug into him,"Perhaps we should change our seating..You're incredibly heavy for someone so skinny. if someone saw us they may think we were-" Yuki stopped himself, Knowing how Cerin was on the subject of such things.

"Mating?" Cerin finished his statement, barely peeking a red optic open to look at Yuki from the corner of his eye. He closed it again after a second and laughed in his chest, it was audible even though he didn't open his mouth which was currently twisted into a small smirk. A huffed escaped just before he decided to talk again,"It's ok to say it, Yuki. Besides, it's not like we are, so what does it matter? Just shut up and be my pillow."

Asphyxiated said:
"Mating?" Cerin finished his statement, barely peeking a red optic open to look at Yuki from the corner of his eye. He closed it again after a second and laughed in his chest, it was audible even though he didn't open his mouth which was currently twisted into a small smirk. A huffed escaped just before he decided to talk again,"It's ok to say it, Yuki. Besides, it's not like we are, so what does it matter? Just shut up and be my pillow."
( e3e Where is Mio?)

Asphyxiated said:
"You make me feel short..." Yuki groaned when Cerin told him to shut up and huffed, "maybe I don't want to shut up. I died in silence, I can no longer wait to speak!" Yuki quickly got dramatic, copying the voice from an actor in one of his favorite movies,"I did my waiting! twelve years of it! in azkaban!"

"tch.." Cerin leaned over and knocked his head against Yuki's,"I don't know what that means, but shut up." He rested his head on his shoulder, slowly beginning to push his weight down on it, "I think I'm getting too tired, I can't control my weight," his tone was serious, though he was trying to lighten the weird vibe he got from Yuki. He continued to press his upper body forward as if he were falling over while sitting, "oh nooo." it was hard for him to sound like he was joking, but he spoke fast to keep it from sounding too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back