• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My task is all I've ever known. I do not know good or evil. I merely know my task, and the rules that were set upon me by the creator. The only reason I disobeyed those rules, was to ensure the safety of the task. The creator was in the way of the task being completed."

"Well, what exactly is this 'task'? You keep mentioning it but never explain what it is." The Watcher says as he pulls up a formerly classified government file on the computer without even looking at it, shadowy tentacles emerging from his back and typing for him.

"Yea sure!" She said smiling

Vee smiled, shaking Cade's hand. "I'm Vanessa but you can call me Vee."

Cade nods her head. "For a school with gifted people it's awfully calm here... a bit too calm." Vee feels Cade's palms get sweaty from nervousness maybe even fear.

Cade steels her nerves and places her hand back to the nest. "Yes I'm fine. So where do you come from Vee?"

"I don't really know actually, the spirits distract me." She says looking up at a women floating around.

Kimura floats up behind Cade, upside-down and in spirit form, but able to be seen by both of them. Her mouth moves, not making a sound though. She blows into Cade's ear, vanishing even from Vee's sight, reappearing behind her, blowing in her ear.

Vee and Cade turn into water vapor as they drift off to a house floating on a cloud. "I know one person whom knows a thing or two about death. Also it would be a privilege to allow someone like you into my home."

Kimura was floating behind Cade once more, though in human form now. "Would I be allowed in...?"

(Please note, that I may just cut off at some point... Too sad to keep up...)

Alexis followed and when they turnednto water vapor she sighed and walked back inside to her desk and sat like she was before feet up eyes closed and her tails around her

The Watcher appears right in front of Alexis, smiling. "Do you remember me?" He asks, his tone sounding a bit like he was mocking her. He puts his left hand on her desk, his clawlike hand digging into the wood.

Mai was hanging with one foot from the handle of Nanami's blade form, which was holding itself in the roof. Her head was right behind The Watcher's. "It feels as though I have to follow you everywhere you go, just to keep you from wanting to verbally assault somebody..."

The Watcher starts laughing and takes his left hand off of Alexis's desk. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else, like, maybe, trying to change Elizabeth's opinion on wanting to make you suffer so that she can see Nanami again." He says to Mai, not looking at her.

"That's something for Nanami to change, and she should be back with her in just a moment. This one's just a copy Nanami left for me to use if I needed it." Nanami reappeared next to Elizabeth, smiling tiredly at her. "Mai's so nice~ She freed me from the creator...~" Nanami falls asleep right then and there.

Tao left work all dirty. "Ew, I am covered in food! Bratty kids don't know how to properly eat food." She walked home and took a shower. She left the house looking for Elizabeth wondering where she could be."

Elizabeth gives a look of surprise and turns around, quickly saying, "N...Nanami! You're ok!" before kneeling down next to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back