• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I...it's nothing..." He says, obviously lying, "Just..the side effects of that dark energy stuff..." He says, gesturing with his right hand to the left side of his body. "It happens from time to time...it's no big deal."

Mai was sitting on the blade, right next to his hand, the blade hilt-deep in the floor at the moment. "I have dark energy inside of me right now... I could cut the side-effects in half and take the other for myself until it's over...?"

"I'll be fine...I need to learn to control it, you doing that would be the opposite, Mai." He says angrily, struggling to stand up. "I'll be fine as soon as it ends, don't worry." He says, obviously lying again.

"It's easier to learn to control something like this bit by bit. If you try and learn to control it all in one go, then you'll fail." She puts her hand to his back, pushing him to the ground hard, holding him there as dark energy began flowing up her arm from his body.

Alexis sighed and sat him in a chair saying " You need to rest a little before running off " and she sitts next to him

The Watcher angrily lashes out at Mai, trying to push her away, "I have to work through it, failure is just part of learning."

Cade opens the door and immediately stops seeing someone she knows inside. "You need to go... now Vee... sorry." Cade has Vee turned into a gust of wind having her blow down back to Alexis.

"Not with darkness. Failing with darkness, is death." She stopped after a moment, removing her hand. Her skin was now a blue that was so dark, it could be mistaken for black.

The Watcher gets up angrily, "You shouldn't absorb that much dark energy, even you have a limit!" He brushes himself off quickly and disappears into thin air.

Mai vanishes with The Watcher, just able to follow him anywhere he goes at this point. "This darkness is nothing. I've been trained to hold an entire realm of darkness in my hand."

Yoshino and Nanami wake up at the same time, smiling at Elizabeth tiredly. One could just tell the two of them had some kind of sharing of personality or something.

" Well now its just us then " Alexis tells Vee and she sits back down in her chair

Kimura was floating behind Alexis, in spirit form once more, upside-down. She blew lightly in Alexis's ear, immediately vanishing and appearing behind Vee, in physical form.

The Watcher gives Mai an angry glare and smiles, disappearing and reappearing in random locations faster than can be calculated, starting to push himself to the limit. Elizabeth smiles and walks inside of her house, shutting the door behind her. She lays Nanami down on her couch and goes to into her kitchen to get something to drink.

" Hey ! " Alexis said as she flicked her ears and turned around only seeing Vee and Kimura she growled in anoyenc and went back to looking at the sky

Alexis jumps and says to him " Stop doing that " and she sits up and faces him " I was looking at the sky thats all " and she calms back down her heart going back to normal speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back