• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanami's hand grabs Yoshino's hood as Elizabeth kneels down, in order to keep herself from falling mid-sleep. She accidentally pulls Yoshino's hood off, revealing two blue kitty ears.

Elizabeth smiles and whispers to herself, "Well, I guess she gets that trait from me." before returning her attention to Nanami, "What happened? Is everything ok?"

After Elizabeth asks Nanami the question, she sees that Nanami is asleep, hugging on to Aria lightly. Yoshino blushes, immediately hiding her ears.

Elizabeth giggles a bit and pulls the hood of her hoodie off of her head. "It's ok Yoshino, you don't have to hide your ears around me."

The wind lightly blows through Yoshino's ears, sending chills through her body. "Ngh... I know, it just..." The wind blows through her ears again, causing her entire body to curl up against Elizabeth. "C-cold...!"

Elizabeth wraps her tail around Yoshino like a blanket, not wanting her to get too cold. "Sorry, I didn't think about that, if you want we can go somewhere warmer."

"N-no, it's just... I keep my ears under the hood... to keep the wind from blowing on them... It feels weird when it does..." She pulls the hood back over her head, climbing up on Elizabeth's back, almost falling asleep for a moment.

Elizabeth smiles and picks up Nanami, carrying her in her arms. "Let's go to my house for a second, then we can go get ice cream, how does that sound Yoshino?"

Yoshino yawns lightly as she responds, "If mommy wants to~" She rests her head on Elizabeth's shoulder, smiling lightly as she begins falling asleep once more.

Tao walks home and she went to sleep. She awoke and started getting ready for school again. She walked to Elizabeth's house.

Alexis looked at the Watcher and growled at the mocking " What do you want ? " she asked sitting up and dusting off her desk her tail flames flickered up

Water flowed around Alexis's tails lightly, extinguishing the flames. "Don't worry, so long as I'm here, he won't be attacking you. He knows I could kill him easily, having a god on my side..."

Alexis shook her tails to get the water off and she huffed letting her tails go in her lap she began to stroke them her ears where up facing the Watcher and she looked at him with her Blood red eyes

The Watcher laughed and said, "Do not worry, I am not here to harm you anyway. If you remember I was the one who saved you from...whatever that was. Anyway I just came to see how you were recovering."

"As you can see, she's fine, so leave, Watcher... I wish not see this break into fighting." Mai dropped down between the two, sitting on the blade as it stabbed into the ground, her feet pressed on the sides of the handle.

" Im fine " Alexis said surprised by his concern for her and she stood up and spun inna circle " See, nothing wrong " and she sat back down stroking her soft tails

The Watcher sighed and walked away, "That's good to hear, Alexis, anyway I must be off, I do not want to fight Mai...yet."

" Hey Watcher........why did you want to know? "Alexis asked as he walked off

The Watcher stops walking and sighs, "I wanted to know because unlike most people think I am not some heartless bastard, I saved you and I just wanted to make sure you were recovering." He says, seeming a bit tired, before walking away again.

Alexis watched him walk away and she got up and jogged up next to him and walked side by side with him " I dont think you are heartless you are kind and caring thanks for cheking on me " and she waited for a reply her tails peacock style and her ears still up and she looked at him

The Watcher stopped, smiling. "You're welcome, I usually try to..." He says, cutting off as a spasm of pain echoes through his body and he collapses to the ground. "Not again...damn it..."

Alexis catches him with supprising speed and strength for the Watcher and she asked worried " Whats wrong ?! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back