• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh, do you want some help Yoshino?" Elizabeth says, a bit surprised at the fact that Yoshino knew how to cook. She turns to John and shrugs "I used to wear the hood so that people left me alone, or at least didn't notice that I'm different. Hasn't helped though, now I just wear it out of habit."

(Only Yoshino wears a hoodie, and she doesn't have it on .-.)

(Thought you were referring to Nanami for a moment, sorry ^^)

Yoshino keeps cooking. "I wear it because my ears are too sensitive too wind..." She finishes cooking a little while later, laying out this large mean for the four of them. "Did Yoshino make good food...?"

(Two sets of this, one on each half of the table.)

tumblr_static_4uka6psqoomcsk4kwckcwk4wo_2048_v2.jpg

"Hi!" She says happily and gets in her old position, feet up headphones in, staring at the ceiling.

Elizabeth gives a surprised and amazed look at Yoshino, the food looked amazing. "Wow, Yoshino this food looks amazing! Who taught you to cook this well?" Elizabeth says, barely able to contain her amazement.

Elizabeth puts her hand on Yoshino's shoulder, "No need to be modest, it looks amazing!" She says cheerfully, wondering a bit more about Yoshino's older sister, "Uhh...hey Yoshino, I have a question..." She says, trailing off.

(Older sisters, not sister ^^ Also, if you approve, she'll have two actual older sisters. If not, she'll just have to older friends she looks up to like sisters ^^)

(Making the characters now. Was going to just have them be people she looked up to if you declined, but since you approve ^^)

Cade crash lands somewhere in the town. Her clothes slightly on fire. She lays in a crater dazed from only one attack.

(Nekimi, Mayumi, Yoshino, Nanami, Mai. Just a key for their talking colors.)

Two girls could be heard running around outside of Elizabeth's house, their words mostly muffled by the wall, though a few words could be heard.

"Hey, I think I smell it."

"I also smell her. It's somewhere around here; wait, I smell more than just that!"

"You do? Then let's try and find it!"

"I smell something... Mom... I smell something familiar..."

The two girls knocked on the front door, sure they've found what they were looking for.

"I think this is it."

"Definitely is~"

Last edited by a moderator:
The two girls outside the door immediately smiled, tackling Elizabeth to the floor in a hug. "It is! It really is! But wait, what's with...? I smell food!" The two girls rushed over to the table, just moving around the table quickly, taking in the look and smell of the cooking. "This is definitely...! Where is she!?" The two girls ran around the house, then finally checked the kitchen, swirling around Yoshino, hugging her tightly. "So this is where you were, Yoshino! Your cooking looks good as ever! I think you might be better at cooking than your own sisters!" Yoshino blushed, hugging the two of them back. "There's no way I can cook better than you two~"

Vee decided that after all the drama she would go home. She started to walk down her street.

Elizabeth quickly stands back up, a bit confused and surprised. As soon as she heard someone say 'sisters' she gave a surprised gasp. She walked into the kitchen and stared at Nekimi and Mayumi. "Uhh...Hi."

--"Hello mother."

--"Hi mom~"

The two girls made their way over to the table in the blink of an eye, sitting down, a seat between them for Yoshino. Yoshino calmly walks to sit with them, sitting between the two girls. "Mom, father, these are my older sisters, also known as your daughters from the future~" The two girls smiled at John and Elizabeth, Mayumi suddenly half asleep, and Nekimi looking like she was extremely embarrassed about something, only then did Elizabeth and John see how many things the two girls had actually knocked over while running around, though nothing was broken or damaged.

Elizabeth smiled and looked around, "Well, you two sure made a mess. It's fine though, I'll clean it up. So, what are your names?"

--"I'm Nekimi."

--"I'm Mayumi..."

The two girls talked at the same time, making their names hard to differentiate through their words. Luckily, they could be told apart by Mayumi being half-asleep.

"Well then, it's nice to meet you two...That sounds a bit awkward, but I can't think of any other way to word it at the moment..." Elizabeth says, trailing off as she starts to clean up the mess Nekimi and Mayumi had made.

"How old is mother right now?" Nekimi smiles at Elizabeth, quite relaxed and friendly. Yoshino was already eating her food, and Mayumi was just about dropping her food every other second back onto the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back