• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
--"Wait, we're the same age as our mother?"

--"Wait, we're the same age as our mother?"

Cade pats out the flames and stumbles out of the crater. She limps around a corner trying to escape.

Nekimi puts a finger on her chin, staring up slightly. "Let's see... There's Michiru and Kurosaki... Sayomi... Kitsune... Kimura... Shiori and Yuki... There's also Kiyoto, Ren, Satoshi... I can't remember the rest..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth gives a surprised and shocked expression. "That...that is very surprising...umm..." she says, trailing off and contemplating.

"You're forgetting Ken, Hiroshi, Satoshi, Blake, James, Midori, Kanade, Otonashi, Yui, Yuri, Sheele, Tatsumi, and then the rest, even I can't remember..." She falls back to half-asleep mode, failing with eating her food once more.

(Grey=The Watcher, Purple= Elizabeth)

Elizabeth stares at Mayumi in surprise. The Watcher appears out of nowhere in front of Elizabeth and Elizabeth stumbles backwards in surprise, falling over. "Sorry Elizabeth, didn't mean to startle you." The Watcher says, using his right hand to help Elizabeth up. "It's fine. Next time at least give me some warning though..."

Mai appears, catching Nanami as she fell off to the side of Elizabeth. "You need to be more careful. My dear Nanami could have gotten hurt if I wasn't here to catch her."

Elizabeth gives Mai a surprised look and backs away. The Watcher sighs. "Elizabeth, Mai took Nanami so that she could free her from the one controlling them, she means no harm."

Mai lets Nanami down slowly, Nanami in her sleep walking back over to Elizabeth and getting on her back.

Elizabeth stands still and mumbles something inaudible. "I have more important matters to take care of, I must bid you all farewell." The Watcher says before disappearing and reappearing back inside of his bunker.

Only now did Elizabeth notice Mai's extremely dark blue skin, which would tell one she clearly had absorbed darkness, it now manifesting inside of her body. She gets ready to leave as well, giving a smile to Elizabeth, which would just confirm every word said about her having taken Nanami so she could return to Elizabeth.

Elizabeth calms down for a second, but Mai's dark blue skin made her nervous again. "What did you do Mai? You're skin is...different..." She said with obvious concern in her voice.

"I took in an entire dimension of pure darkness." Her voice was just normal, like she didn't find it to be a concern that she had an entire dimension of darkness inside of her.

Elizabeth gave a look of alarm, not sure which to be more concerned about, the fact that she had absorbed a whole dimension, or the fact that she had absorbed that much darkness. "Y...you should find some way to contain that darkness...It could..." She started to say, trailing off as she remembered what had happened to The Watcher and Alexis.

The entire darkness of the skin was forced to Mai's right hand, which now was such pure darkness, it looked like an infinite hole in space, from any angle. "You mean like this?"

Elizabeth started backing up again, getting really afraid. "N...no, I meant...like...find some sort of thing to hold the darkness...You have too much darkness inside of you...."

"I have been trained to suppress and control darkness. I am a being made of reverse-flow darkness, making me able to control it easily, without actually being made of darkness myself. One could say I'm a darkness that creates light rather than shroud." The darkness all slips into a small little dot in the center of her palm, barely even noticeable, if noticeable at all.

Elizabeth stops backing up and shakes her head. "Yes, but even you have to have your limits..." she says as she walks towards Mai, slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back