• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade turns around and sighs in relief. "Good to see you... I may usually never admit it but... I need help. This person is a lot more than I can handle."

Alexis growled hungry for battle " I help anyone in need " and she light her tail flamesand asked " I need to know who and where ? "And she waited for a response

The gravity around them feels heavier as the woman known as Isabella stands behind them. Looking irate. "Do you mean me?"

The Watcher appears behind John, lightly tapping him on the shoulder with his left hand, seeming more than a bit angry at John.

She became more angry like the time she killed a whole city her breathing became harsh as she throw him off her she stands up black mist radiating off her body,her right eye twitching "If I can't have him every one shall die ..." she said her sweet voice gone and was replaced with a cold British accent.

Vee felt the presence, it gave out some feeling of protection, "Thank you." She whispered even though she could see nothing.

Tao found Elizabeth and waved at her. "HI!"

(Sorry my notification system didn't work for this... -_- but I have to go to bed anyway.)

Awaniko laughs in her face, and keeps her down. Meanwhile Eisen begins to regain consciousness, and looks at his surroundings.

(John wont be on for a week...)

(I don't think there's a rule that says you can't talk about how somebody got banned .-.)

Her body started to shake her body her hair going white as snow she was lost now the only person who would be able to save her now would be Eisen. She gripped his neck standing uplifting him off the ground

(I'm checking his posts to see if he did break the rules)

He flailed in the air, and pulled out a pistol, and began to fire it into her abdomen.

Mean while Eisen stuggled against the bindings, however he was stuck to them fast. He noticed a small blade on the table next to him, and kicked the table.

The dark mist srounding her stopped the bullets from hitting her she smiled "Maybe next time you guys wouldn't take a Arch Demons love " she said her voice cold and demonic she raised his hand an moved it up as she did so did he she quickly moved it down making him crash

Awaniko bolted immediately and yelled tauntingly,"You saw me undressed!" He laughs and took to the air. Eisen kicked the table until the blade fell to the floor. He wasted no time in dragging it to him slowly with his feet.

The Watcher disappeared and reappeared back in his bunker, preparing a ritual to enter the realm of shadows. Meanwhile, Elizabeth went looking for Nekimi and Mayumi, wondering where they had gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back