• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hurt her."No I didn't ... why would you believe him.." she was on the verge of crying at this she wanted to touch him and hold him but his dis trust made her heart crack just like when he was gone

His eyes are cold, watching her every move. "I can see the proof, with my eyes. You are..." He buries his face in his hands saying, "I need to think for a second."

A loud crashing noise could be heard from inside The Watcher's bunker as the literal fabric of the universe itself broke, opening a gateway to the realm of the shadows. He entered the gateway and left it open, hoping that all would go according to plan.

"I didn't sleep with him all we did was literally sleep that it! I thought that it was you! But not all the way I never even kissed him" she said tears now flowing from her eyes her heart broken "Y-you said you love me...but you don't ..' she opens her black wings ready to take off away from him " I'm just glad your back "she flew away

The Watcher silently waits in the realm of shadows, waiting for Mai, waiting for her so that his plan can be completed. He highly doubted that Mai could ignore such a big anomaly. @Miyuki

Mai was already standing behind The Watcher unnoticed until she speaks, knowing he has some big plan. "So, what's your plan this time? Anything I can do to help with it?"

{It seems Awaniko had some fun while she was sleeping...}

Eisen takes to the sky, flying away, tears stinging his eyes.

The Watcher smiles and the gateway closes behind him, leaving Mai with no way out. A throne of shadows appears in front of him and he turns around, sitting in it. "Well well well, I was waiting for no reason it seems. I have important matters to discus, you have thrown the natural order out of balance through your absorption of dark energy. Shadows are a form of dark energy that feeds off of the light, the less there are of other types of darkness, the more shadows. I must thank you, for this not only increases my power tremendously, but it also allows me to now absorb other forms of dark energy." He says before waving dismissively. "You may explore if you want, although I can not guarantee your safety. Just tell me when you are ready to leave."

"You really think you can just trap me here, do you? Also, the dimension I absorbed was entirely cut off from everything else. It didn't even affect the balance of things. Now then, I have a little bit of a... friend to get back to." Mai turned into water, that one there having just been a clone. The water itself hides inside the darkness, impossible to be found or even noticed by The Watcher, which now gives Mai access to that world whenever she wishes. Mai appeared next to Nanami and Elizabeth, as well as Nekimi and Mayumi, giving them all friendly smiles.

Victoria watched him go still not believeing him she would have felt it he was just seeing wrong she flew to the doctors and asked for a check up and to see if she was still pure. A hour later everything was good so she didn't understand

The Watcher sighs, he had never intended on trapping Mai, he merely did not think that Mai would be able to leave on her on. He starts absorbing dark energy at a rapid rate, suppressing it with ease. Elizabeth smiled at Mai, wondering where she came from. "Hello Mai, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just had a little chat with a friend..." Mai kept her right hand held extremely tight, hiding the fact that in her palm was four times as much dark energy as she had just a while ago, as she's been absorbing and letting the darkness grow more and more powerful. She currently holds enough to blow up the entire earth if she let it all out at once, though that would literally destroy her body.

Elizabeth starts climbing to the top of the ladder. "Let me guess who, my cousin, am I correct in assuming?" She says as she climbs

"Your cousin? I didn't know you had a cousin... Regardless, I was with a friend, and I don't think it matters who it was..." She slipped up top of the ladder as water, having nabbed Nanami from Elizabeth's back, putting her on her own back. Nanami stayed asleep, Nekimi and Mayumi both lazily walking with Elizabeth, using her shoulders for support for their sleep selves.

"Hmm, didn't I tell you? I guess not, since you said you didn't know I had a cousin, The Watcher is my cousin." Elizabeth says calmly, leading Nekimi and Mayumi back to her house.

When they get there, Nekimi and Mayumi's first instinct is to find Elizabeth's room, and literally steal her bed, now sleeping. Mai takes Nanami and lays her down with the two girls, Yoshino climbing in with them as well. They all looked so peaceful sleeping together, Mai even thinking about joining them.

Elizabeth smiles and yawns, starting to get a bit tired herself. She walked into her living room and layed down, feeling a bit odd. Meanwhile The Watcher had absorbed as much dark energy as he could control, now surrounded by a thick, hard to see through, shadowy fog. He appeared above Elizabeth's house, trying to see into her mind. Elizabeth clutched her head in pain, thinking that it was nothing more than a headache.

Mai crawls on the couch with Elizabeth, hugging her tightly, but softly at the same time, in a protective manner. She was tired, so she just about fell asleep instantly. The dark energy in her right palm acted like a shield around the two of them, protecting them from whatever may try and get to them, as well as would be able to deflect any attack for Mai, even while asleep. Mai looked quite happy compared to before, seeming as though having almost too much emotion, though just barely below the amount where it's actually too much. Nanami hugged Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi with her warm wings of ice, protecting them all just like Mai was protecting Elizabeth, neither of the two even knowing they're doing it, just their bodies naturally doing it, as though they cared for everybody so much, they would protect them with everything they've got, whether a threat's even possible or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back