• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher yells angrily as he gets pushed out of Elizabeth's mind. She had information necessary for phase two, but it seems he would have to do it without said information. He flies off angrily, leaving a trail of shadowy fog behind him. Elizabeth started slowly falling asleep as well, her fatigue catching up with her. She started having a horrible nightmare and silently crying in her sleep, wondering why those memories had been brought back after she had tried so hard to forget about them.

Elizabeth's mind began to feel warm, but cool, as though the temperature was perfectly fitting itself every other second to ensure she stayed as comfortable as possible. All her nightmares suddenly began to melt away, being replaced by a calm dream of all of them (Mai, Nanami, Elizabeth, Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi) at the beach, playing in the warm water and having fun. This probably didn't erase the memories, but would at least help keep her calm for the night, if it actually made its' way in.

(Your choice if it successfully gets in and replaces the bad memories and dreams.)

Elizabeth's nightmare starts slowly fading away, being replaced with a calm dream of her and Mai, Nanami, Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi at the beach, having fun. She stopped crying and smiled, the dream calming her and allowing her to rest peacefully.

Vee walked back into her house, a little shaken up, and fell back asleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jax walked into the restaurant that Taokaka worked at and sat down, leaning his staff up against the table and waiting for someone to come and take his order.

Shadowy words appeared in front of Tao as Jax looked at her, clearly reading out. "Umm...I would like a burger please...You look familiar...Do you happen to know a girl named Elizabeth?"

Jax chuckles quietly and the previous words vanish, replaced by new ones. "Elizabeth told me about you...Taokaka, right? I'm a friend of Elizabeth too, so it's nice to meet you." He holds his right hand out for a handshake.

Jax stops chuckling and a yellow smile appears on his face, matching the color of his eyes. New words appear in front of Taokaka. "Well, it was a long time ago, she was around...eight, I think. I don't know how old I was, or how old I am right now. She rescued me, I don't want to go into details, but her and The Watcher rescued me. Have you met The Watcher before?"

Jax facepalmed as new words appeared in front of Tao. "I am terribly sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Jax."

Jax's stomach growls in agreement and he chuckles a bit. Once again new words appearing, "That would be great, thank you."

Tao walks into the back and gives the orders to the cooks. She went around to other tables and then brought back Jax's food. "There ya go!" She said.

Jax starts eating and more words pop up, in front of Tao, although they were slightly tilted due to his lack of focus. "Thank you!" Was all they said and they disappeared after a while. He pulls a wallet out of his pack near his belt and set it down on the table. "So, how much?"

Jax pulls out a ten dollar bill and hands it to Tao. Words pop up in front of her, saying, "Keep the rest of the change as a tip, The Watcher pays me a ton just to do simple tasks, so I have money to spare."

"Why thank you, This help me with my sisters Christmas gifts." Tao said. She put $3.25 into the bill and put the rest in her pocket.

"If you want, I can try to persuade him to give you a job, he pays somewhere around 100 dollars an hour to new employees, and he's been looking for some more assistants." Jax grabs his staff and uses it to help himself stand up.

Jax shakes his head. "Nope, mostly just simple tasks, I'm the only assistant who ever has to do anything dangerous, but that was by my choice anyway. The most dangerous thing that an assistant would have to do is change a lightbulb." Those words appear in front of Tao and Jax chuckles a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back