• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stopped but she didn't look back "You really hurt me. I still love you always will but It will take away for the hurt to go away ..."she said wiping the tears from her face

Jax shrugged, words appearing in front of Tao and Mai, they read. "No clue, he can see everything going on in the city and, well, sometimes he just flips out like that and goes off somewhere to do who knows what. Best not to think about it too much."

"I'm actually following him right now... I have an all-access pass to wherever he goes."

Jax turned around and glared at Tao, that statement had ticked him off. Large words in all caps appeared in front of Tao, saying, "HE IS NOT A STALKER!!!" They quickly disappeared and Jax tapped his staff against the ground, seeming in a bit of a rush. Normal sized words appeared in front of Tao and Mai, they read, "Well, are you going to follow me or what? The Watcher did put me in charge, so come on you two, follow me." He starts walking down the long hallway.

Words made from water float in front of Jax. "Why do you never talk? I'm fine if you don't want to answer, but it does make me curious." Mai walked towards Jax, following him like she was told, though she knew that no matter what, she'd be safe as the one there was just a water creation, though had no way of being told as not the original, by anybody but Nanami or Mai herself.

Jax sighed, really wishing she hadn't asked that question. Words appeared behind Jax's head. "Because my voice is not my own, I could explain...if you want me to..." The words after the comma were very small, indicating that he was trying to be as honest and open with them as possible, but wasn't too keen on explaining. If they asked he would answer, otherwise he wouldn't say anything more about it.

Mai made more words for him to read. "If you don't want to explain it, or feel you can explain it to me, but not the other person, then feel free to do so, as I was just a little curious. You actually remind me of back thirty years ago..."

Jax stops walking for a second and looks back at Tao and Mai, words appearing in front of Tao and Mai. "I am a living shadow, and shadows come from people and objects, usually taking on the same traits...Well...I am a shadow of a person, so I have the same voice as them...It's a person you two both know, maybe not by name, but you know him. Anyway that's all I have to say on that matter, so let's keep walking. These first 100 doors just lead to different sections of the bunker, each one having a different purpose. We are going to door 101. This is basically a tour." He looks straight ahead and then continues walking, heading towards a door at the end of the hallway.

Jax stopped walking, hesitating for a second. "Forgive me, I seem to have fed you a piece of misinformation. You know the person, in fact, both of you know that person very well, but you don't know who that person REALLY is. No, I do not mean The Watcher. At this moment I am not willing to divulge their name." He opens the door at the end of the hallway to reveal a large indoor park with a large garden in the center. "This is the recreation room, as long as you do not have an assigned task you are always allowed in here."

Mai looked around a little, her real self still sleeping no the couch with Elizabeth. Mai walked down the garden, giving all the plants the perfect amount of water as she went by, keeping them in perfect health for the day.

Jax smiled, walking over to doors 100 and 99, which were to the right and left of room 101 respectively, and opened them. "We can continue with the tour whenever you wish."

Jax leaves room 100. "Yep! Don't go in room 100, that room is off limits because it houses a device that can drive people insane. Note the word, PEOPLE. I'm a shadow, so it barely affects me at all." He opens the door to room 99, which seems empty until you notice that there is an enormous glass cylinder on the roof, filled with all sorts of odd shadowy creatures. "This is the shadow containment room. If he loses control of a dangerous shadow he traps them here. Best not to try to anger them, they might be able to break through."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back