• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax shakes his head. "Don't blame yourself, this couldn't have happened unless someone sabotaged the bunker. This shadow wasn't even stored there, which means it wasn't The Watcher's fault either. It seems we are both stuck in the same situation... I'm sorry."

Jax struggles, trying to escape, but stops as the shadow lets out an earsplitting scream, being literally torn in held by The Watcher. "Are you two ok?" He asks, noticing that the dark energy had changed Taokaka's arms, turning them black instead of their normal color. "Taokaka...Your arms..."

The Watcher sighs, glad that she is alright. "It isn't enough to affect you in any major way. You might experience small bursts of pain, but that's about it. Oh, and also you might have some 'abilities' that involve dark energy or shadows. That is a side effect sometimes." He says, sounding a bit relieved.

The Watcher shakes his head. "Not without an immense amount of light energy. But do not worry, it will not spread unless you consciously allow it to."

The Watcher shrugs. "No clue. You could just lie and say you got black paint all over your arms." (And it's both arms, not just one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well... first of all-" John looked outside a second and turned back. "There is a small organization I started. We actually try to combine both human, and supernatural worlds, to create everlasting peace. Imagine that."

Elizabeth stared at John for a second, not really believing him. "Ok, and why does that matter?" She asks, now fully awake and wondering where John was going with this.

"It's in lockdown. The main HQ. There are some warlords that do not want this to happen. Some wanted us to be slaves. Almost happened." He shudders a little, and resumes talking. "Some of them, however, banded together. They have so much power, our base has to be in lockdown, to prevent casualties. Those idiots didn't let me know what was happening, so I couldn't get there. Or get you guys there."

Elizabeth gives him a confused stare. "Do you mind giving me a bit more...in depth... explanation?" She wasn't really understanding what John was trying to say.

"In simple terms. People are coming for me. not just humans either. And I have nowhere to hide." John looks over his shoulder and ducks down, pulling Elizabeth down. "Don't move."

Tao looks at the Watcher. "What do you think it is just that easy? Just to lie? What if your wrong and it gets worse? My sisters will be on the street! They don't stand a chance!"

The Watcher sighs, he wouldn't let that happen. "Look, if something does happen, I will take care of them. And if it does spread, then I will find a way to destroy it and restore you to normal. Trust me, Taokaka." He says to Taokaka. Elizabeth whispers to John, "What the hell is going on?"

The Watcher gives Taokaka a confused stare. "I think you need a day to recover, take the rest of today and tomorrow off. I'll still pay you for twelve hours of work per day, but I think you will need to explain to your sisters, or just recover." Elizabeth kicks John in the leg angrily, yelling, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back