• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax blushed even more, straightening his hat, and smiled, this time talking without the hat covering his mouth. "Y...you're welcome..." He says, standing there and staring at Tao.

Jax sighed, wondering if Tao would understand any of this. "I am a shadow of myself. Me and Elizabeth were both deities, brother and sister. I was a deity of chaos, and she was a deity of order. One day a mysterious being calling himself 'The Creator' banished us to earth, trapping me as Elizabeth's shadow. Elizabeth doesn't know any of this, and she must not be told a word of this, ok?" He says quickly, willing to elaborate further if necessary.

Jax shook his head. "It's not that, it's that I don't know. I don't have any memory of my past other than what I told you." He says solemnly, hoping that this won't change Tao's opinion of him.

Jax smiled. "Please don't tell anyone else about this, I don't want anyone else to know." He says quietly, hoping that no one had been listening in on them.

Tao set her paw on his shoulder. "Oh, of course not." she said sweetly. She kissed his cheek. "Thanks again for visiting."

Jax gives Tao a surprised look and his whole head turns dark red from him blushing. He starts finally getting it, understanding what that warm feeling truly is, love. "Y...You're welcome." He says cheerfully, smiling. He stands there for a second, just staring at the ground.

Elizabeth stops walking and turns around to face John. "Alright, what's your question?" She asks, wondering what John is going to ask.

(So... what became of Mai when Elizabeth woke up...? Is she still just on the couch...?)

Nanami and Yoshino slowly wake up together, tiredly walking to the kitchen, where Nekimi and Mayumi were making some food. One of the pots Nekimi was cooking with set fire, while Mayumi was half-asleep, stabbing a potato tiredly, over and over. Yoshino laughed a little, always finding it funny when the two of them cook, though they make really good food once they get past all of the issues.

Nekimi panics a little, running around the kitchen trying to put the fire out. Yoshino walks in and takes some water, splashing it on the bottom of the pot after picking it up by the handle, then turns down the stove's temperature before returning the pot to its place. Nekimi smiles and thanks Yoshino before returning to cooking, still a little panicked, but able to cook once more. At the same time, Nanami woke Mayumi up gently, her returning to cooking, barely managing to keep herself awake while they cook. Mai woke up from the smell of food, getting up and sneaking a peek in the kitchen before returning to the couch, waiting for them to finish cooking.

Tao walks into the kitchen and decides to make beef and noodles, her favorite. She starts cooking the noodles and beef, also making mashed potatoes.

The Watcher was having a grand old time at his favorite bar, 'The Drunken Dog', starting a bar fight. He was completely drunk and was acting like an idiot, which normally doesn't happen. He usually doesn't drink enough alcohol to get drunk, it takes somewhere around 60 bottles of vodka just to get him tipsy, and somewhere around 120 to get him drunk. Jax walks into the kitchen as well, wanting to be as helpful to Taokaka as possible. "Is there anything I can help with Tao?" He asks.

Nekimi and Mayumi finished cooking with the help of Yoshino, then laid the food out on the table. They enjoyed seeing what Elizabeth's house was like in the past, laying out all the food on the table and then waiting for everybody. They'd cooked enough food for around forty to fifty people, as they were used to cooking a lot at a time. Yoshino, Mayumi, Nekimi, Nanami, and Mai all sit down at the table, waiting to see if John and Elizabeth come and eat with them.

Midori was behind the counter doing all of the work with the drinks and such. Not a single person seemed to notice how she was obviously thirteen or fourteen, though one person did stare at her for a bit, it unsure if he was having perverted thoughts, or just coming close to stumbling upon her age.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Uhh, Taokaka isn't at the bar, just The Watcher...) The Watcher falls backwards onto the counter, smashing a bottle of vodka against a guys head. "I'll show you ta' mess with meh!" He says, standing back up and tackling a random person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back