• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh, sorry. I didn't know, as you included Taokaka in your post. Still not used to the existence of Jax yet...)

"No, thanks though. I am really good at cooking." Tao stated. She stirred the mashed potatoes. "You can help me pass plates out." She said as she put food onto 7 plates.

Midori leaps over the counter of the bar, slamming her fist in a tornado into a guy's face a hundred times frozen mid-air before sending them flying for trying to attack her in a perverted way, obvious due to the fact their fingers were moving in and out in a grabbing manner. They fly all the way into a group of people fighting way off in the back, knocking all of them out. She lands on the ground, watching The Watcher, who was still fighting. She leaped back behind the counter, serving four customers in less time than should be possible.

Elizabeth stares at the ground, looking a bit embarrassed. "I don't hate you anymore John, I kinda, sorta...." She trails off, spacing out. The Watcher stumbles over the counter, smacking a guys head against it and knocking him out. Pretty much everyone had left or been knocked unconscious at this point. "Culd I git one more round o' vodka please barkeep?" He asks, leaning against the counter so that he can stay standing up.

(Ack, sorry!) Jax nods and passes out the plates quickly and neatly. He smiles and walks back to the kitchen. "I passed out the plates like you asked."

Midori spins a glass, pouring some vodka in it and then slamming it down on the table lightly, not a single drop going out of it without going back in. "This one's on the house for being able to knock out so many drunks who would've trashed the place."

"Okay time to eat! Everyone to the table!" Tao sat down and motioned for Jax to sit beside her as her sisters and grandma piled to the table.

Jax sits down next to Tao, smiling cheerfully. The Watcher downs the vodka, making sure that he drinks every last drop. "Thanksh, thatsh really nice of you." He says, even more drunk than before. "I think imma go rest now." He says, stumbling out of the bar and towards the high school instead of just disappearing and reappearing in his bunker like usual, too drunk to even think about it.

Midori snaps her fingers, making all the drunk effects of The Watcher vanish, then appears in front of him. "You know, it's not good to try walking home drunk. Here, I'll make it up to you by making all of that drinking free, if you were looking forward to the drunk part." Only now did anybody take notice she was only thirteen or fourteen, and the first to know, was The Watcher.

Tao began eating, but soon stopped. "Tala, Tama, Tasa! Stop playing with your food and eat before you get no food!" Tao stated loudly. The triplets began eating again. Toro just giggled while Toto said that she was the head of the house. "Grandma, you can't keep us in line or them." Tao stated.

"How many vodkas did I have? Normally I don't get drunk...." The Watcher says, seeming a bit embarrassed. "If I did anything stupid I'm sorry. Say...aren't you a little young to be a barkeeper? You look familiar, but I can't quite figure out why...." Jax started eating, quietly observing everything going on, wondering if this is what all families are like. He had never had a real family, other than Elizabeth, who didn't even know that she was his sister.

Elizabeth smiled, looking up at John for a second. "I...I like you." She says quickly, blushing again. "We can find The Watcher some other time, or he will find us. Let's go back to the house for now." She says, grabbing John's hand and leading him back to her house.

"I am a little young, actually. I'm fourteen, to be honest." She still wondered about the familiarity part. "You shouldn't be able to see me as familiar. You see, I'm somebody that you couldn't possibly have ever seen before."

"Really...why?" John lets her lead the way. He swore that he would... No. The others killed his parents. But not her. "Okay. Lead the way." He laughs.

The Watcher looks down at the ground thinking for a bit. Eventually he just sighs and looks back at Midori. "I guess you just remind me of my cousin, Elizabeth. It's only a slight resemblance, the only thing you two have in common though is having animal ears and a tail." He says, a bit confused as to how Midori even got a job if she was fourteen. Elizabeth leads John back to her house and opens the door, letting go of John's hand and walking inside.

"Elizabeth, you say? Then, you may have met me. My mother's name is Elizabeth." She appears behind him, literally sitting mid-air. "Would your cousin's name happen to be... Jackson...? That was the name I choose to take after, rather than my father's name. Such a pathetic being our father was... I wonder how the other forty-nine are doing...? Oh well, my brothers and sisters are all probably just fine, the twenty who I beat up for trying to be rude to me aside."

Elizabeth blushes and walks upstairs to her room, searching through her closet for something. The Watcher nods. "Yes, her name is Elizabeth Jackson." He says, calmly. "I can take you to her if you wish."

"I have no need to be lead to her. I can easily track my sisters, Yoshino, Nekimi, and Mayumi." She floats around him in a perfect circle, now sitting mid-air in front of him, her eyes looking straight into his, seeming as though able pierce the mask and see his true self behind it.

The Watcher smiles, "Your powers seem a bit similar to... Actually, best not to mention that, so forget I said that." He says, trying to cover up his mistake. "And why, pray tell, are you staring at me? It is a bit unnerving, usually I am the one doing the watching... After all, they don't call me The Watcher for nothing." He does a quick theatrical bow. "So, what is your name?" Elizabeth shakes her head, pulling out an assortment of guns and knives and other weapons and setting them next to her. "I need to get rid of these..." She says, searching for a necklace.

"I'm Midori... Your eyes... You have eyes, similar to mine... It makes me... feel welcomed somewhere..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back