• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax sighs again. "These shadows were created from his power, and he would need very powerful light based powers to kill them."

"He creates them from his own inner darkness as a way of relief." Jax taps on the glass and they all glare at him before returning their focus to the top of the cylinder. "They leave me alone because I'm a shadow too. If those things engulf you they will...change...you using their dark energy."

Jax shrugs. "Who knows, I mean, without his powers, I would be a creature of destruction instead of what I am now."

Jax gives a depressed sigh. "It is, I should know. Anyway, lets move on to room 98." He says, rushing open to door 98, which is next to door 100. He opens it and it is a long hallway full of animals in cages, corrupted by dark energy.

Jax shrugged. "Nobody knows, The Watcher keeps them here to protect others from being harmed by them. He can't bear to kill them for some reason."

Jax sighs, getting more depressed. "They experience the same effects as other beings when corrupted by dark energy. When bodies are corrupted by dark energy their souls become trapped, the new dark energy retains about 80 percent of the personality, but lives solely to destroy." An alarm goes off and Jax jumps in surprise. "Oh no, nononononono, not good!"

Jax gives a surprised gasp as a shadowy fluid starts covering the walls and ceiling. "Nonononono...not good...back away slowly, if it doesn't sense you it won't go after you." He holds his staff and aims it at the largest concentration of the fluid, causing it to burst into flames. A earsplitting screech fills the room and Jax simply ignores it, burning more of the shadow.

Eisen smiles at Victoria, and teleports away to... somewhere... He didn't know where to go, he wandered aimlessly for hours, his eyes glazed over.

"That 'thing' is one of the most powerful, yet dumbest, beings of dark energy created by The Watcher. This one was actually a completely accidental creation." The shadowy mass converges around Jax and he gives a surprised yelp. "RUN!"

Tao turns and runs down the long hallway. She bolts up the stairs and out the door. She leans against the wall to catch her breath.

The shadowy being slips away from Jax, moving rapidly along the floor, almost completely unnoticeable. It slips up the stairs and waits inside of Taokaka's shadow, preparing to strike.

The dark being quickly stretched himself into a large square and became a large box of pure darkness around Taokaka, slowly closing in and laughing in a menacing, deep voice.

Jax ran up and starts trying to burn the box, but it kept reforming too quickly to be burnt open. The box slowly stopped closing in and a pillar of pure dark energy started slowly engulfing Taokaka's arms, the laughter getting louder and louder.

The shadow screamed in pain but kept advancing, now all the way at her shoulders. Jax stopped trying to burn it and started hitting it. The shadow slipped Jax inside of the box and put him in the same situation as Taokaka. "Damn it...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back